Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yup the scene was awesome 👏both of thm looked great in the shaadi ka joda's😛. Since Alka is now aware of Chander's feelings, i just hope that she does not slap him or say rude thiongs like all the other sick hindi serial heroine😕. I mean its so sick if a good frnd of yours confesses he has feelings for you, then whats so awkward or bad, we dont any control on our feelings or our hearts. its o.k if somebody falls in love with you and personally speaking i would be flattered 😳if somebody so sweetly confessed in front of god that he is in love with me, even if iam in love with some one else, Chander was adorable and looked gorgeous today.  😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The scene was good

I esp liked the bit where we see Alka having heard his confession, those eyes full of tears and surprise

Also got to say the acting is getting slowly better and better which is good and which is what should happen as they progress etc
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya, both were lookin awesome
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they looked good together😊
demre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

their chamistry are very good. chander and alka are the best together. they are stronger character...... . i like all cast but I love chander very much in this show.

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The scene was really cute!😍
Except I prefer Alka in western attire, not Indian...but Chander looked dashing!
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am also waitin to see chander  in coat.😆
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah that was great!! But the thing which I do not understand is how come Ralph be so confident that Chander loves Alka..I mean Ralph has not even spoken to, let alone meet, Chander..And yet he was so certain about this!!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Yeah that was great!! But the thing which I do not understand is how come Ralph be so confident that Chander loves Alka..I mean Ralph has not even spoken to, let alone meet, Chander..And yet he was so certain about this!!

I know, I think he is just being super possesive, and thinks that anyone that utters the word 'love' anywhere around Alka, must be in love with her😆