Link of next thread.

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:DimaagKiBattiJalaDe 

Will continue d discussion on marriage and divorce next time

Me goingπŸ€—πŸ€—
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Leah1

OK...

I love how Bitto calls Shurti!!!πŸ˜†

i really like that movie.. its fun and light.. not too much exaggeration like some moviesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Shruti*

D article that came in MM said that Rajeev wanted a baby and Delnaz did. Also she didn't like Rajeev being lazy and shirking work.
Celebrity couples have lots of ego issues, lots of pressures....I am sure this decision was taken slowly....

I am going too!!

Good night, see u all tomm!!

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Reet even today u will find couples who know dere is nothing left in their marriage but still r together for sake of society. And in 14 yrs marriage dere wud have been prob b/w dem dey wud have sorted dem but prob things got worse this time. D prob abt things not being fine b/w dem has been on for long much b4 news of them getting separated came last yr. Maybe dey tried but it didn't work out. Divorce is a big decision.

i have seen both kind of couples Shru..one who ended their relationship after so long time and one who r still in a relationship for the sake of society and their children
divorce after this long relationship is very big decision in life and one should think at least 10 times before this but one thing i don't understand that they need 14 yrs to understand that they r not compatible??πŸ˜• isn't it big time and they wasted very important part of life??
Bye Leah & Shru - πŸ€— πŸ€—

sorry i'm  kinda in and out
Originally posted by Leah1

u share my sentiments....In fact I wanted to write Love is the start and cause of all probs....Life is one smooth ride before that!!πŸ˜†

exactly πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

previously i used to think that Love is everything in life but now love is just a part of lifeπŸ˜› we have lots of things above frm thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i know i vanished - was in the LTL forum.... anyone still here???
Hey anyone here???? 

have you all seen this - looks like a good show - plus Arjun Bijlani 😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70d07UzSRwQ[/YOUTUBE]