Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 96)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

BACKKKKKKKKKKKK
WB shruBig smile**********HUGS********

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Lovely & Nice..............As usual Good work by FarySmile
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Geet and Maan to tie the knot
STARONE.IN

Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi's all set for the big, fat wedding of Geet and Maan tonight. Geet's struggle will hopefully come to an end, as she enters a new phase in her life. Maaneet fans will be excited to watch the wedding tonight on STAR One.We caught up with Maaneet fans and asked them about what they felt

STARONE.IN

Pinky Manchanda, Geet's friend
I'm very happy for Geet, as things are looking up for her. I don't want her to face anymore difficulties and am praying that there isn't any twist in her life. Brij and Naintara should keep away from her and Maan.

Adi Sir
I've always wanted Geet and Maan to be together. Being a foster brother to Geet, I hope that there isn't any more drama. Nonetheless, I've arranged for a tight security to protect Geet from Brij and Naintara. I wish Maan and Geet a happy life together.

Anvesha
I admire both Geet and Maan bhai a lot. Ealier I didn't like Geet, but now I know that she's a wonderful person. I just hope that the wedding goes without any difficulty and I am really proud about their love and care for each other. Here's wishing the couple a happy and peaceful married life.

Dev
My sole purpose is to give justice to Geet. I am happy that finally they are marrying and I am hoping that after this marriage Geet's life would go peacefully. My best wishes are with bro and Geet.

All the fans of Maaneet want them to unite without any drama, but in the forthcoming episodes, we will see that Brij will come face to face to kill Geet. Will Geet survive or will Brij accomplish his mission? To know what happens, watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi tonight at 9.30 pm on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 17, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1228/geet-and-maan-to-tie-the-knot.aspx
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Misunderstanding creates confusion in the family
STARONE.IN

Hello readers, Last week I had told you about how I suspect Baisa to create an issue because of my refusal to keep a fast and my suspicion was right! She forced me to fast inspite of ill health.

STARONE.IN

As I was feeling weak, I fainted during the puja. Unfortunately this created a misunderstanding as everyone thought that I am pregnant and to make matters worse even Naitik was not present to handle the situation. As expected the family was upset after learning from the doctor that I am not pregnant.

There were some tense moments between Naitik and Baisa after he got to know that she forced me to fast. He was concerned about me and ended up arguing with Baisa and this upset the rest of the family. I tried to solve the issue by apologising to Naitik for not taking care of my health.

However just as I was thinking that the situation at home will improve, Baisa was furious at Gayatri Maa about some dish that she had prepared. I could not bear to see Gayatri Maa looking embarrassed and decided to take the blame on myself. I felt happy that Gayatri Maa was touched by my gesture and informed me that I can now enter the kitchen. Later she even helped me to fold my saris.

I was excited after Naitik informed me that he wants me to accompany him to one of his friend's birthday party. However I advised him to take Dadaji's permission before finalising the plan. Later I noticed that Dadaji is upset for some reason and now have a feeling that he will not allow us to attend the party. I have also informed Naitik about this and know that he is disappointed. What do you suggest, should we try and seek Dadaji's permission once again?

Last week I and my family have completed 2 years of visiting your small screen every night and entertaining you. It has been such a fabulous journey in which I met all of you who have been with me during my happy moments as well as tough times. I have been flooded with congratulatory messages from you all and have tried to reply to as many as possible. Thank you for all the wishes and support.

Do write in with your suggestions at akshara@starplus.in

Fan Comments

Anmol Soni- Hello Hina di. Thanks for replying me on my last message. You are doing so well. Your show is going superb. Me n my family are big fans of yours and your show. Di I love your acting and u also...u r really chweet You are just rocking in yrkkh.luv u di. Take care. Best of luck.

Akshara - Thank you for the kind words and compliments Anmol. It feels great when the audience appreciates our hard work. Keep watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Karan Malhotra- Hi akshara!!... How r u?? My exams are finish. Now I m very happy and enjoying my holidays... And I see yrkkh daily but, the story is not good now... The new character BUA Ji is not interesting...and the other side, jimmy covers 5 to 10 minutes of the show daily...Heartly, i never wish to end of this show...because this is the firstshow i like so much... Please try to improve the story... And I request to take the "Rituraj" character again and create a interestingpart... And please don't stop this show... Thanks...and wish u all the
best...please reply my msg... Bye!!!

Akshara - Hi Karan it's good to hear that you are enjoying your holidays and that you are a regular viewer of our show. Thanks for your suggestions we will definitely look in to it.

Manju Prasad- Congrats for completing 2 successive years by providing best TRP to star plus.
Hope your show do well through whole year. By the way I want to say that plz Naitik ji ko kehe ki aapne gusse par control kare plz good for you and good for him also. Realize him that Buaji is your guest and one day she have to go jab tak dont make any argue. Waise aapki family ko baby bahut jaldi chaiye so im thinking that aapke ghar mein twins ho ne chaiye coz sab ko bahut jaldi hai dada dadi baneki isliye. And waise bhi ek unquie concept par aapka show based hai and aal time unquienss hi search karta hai toh do this unquie thing also waise kisi bhi show muje toh nhi lagta ki twins baby born hue hogene so try it kya pata aapka show world bestest show bana jaye. By the world best show toh hai but baad sayad bestest show bana jaye.
Take care

Akshara - Hi Manju. Thanks for the wishes. Even I am trying to explain to Naitik that he should try to control his anger and not behave rudely with elders. Currently my health does not permit me to plan a family but I am hoping I get well soon and then we can think about it.

Aishi Hameed-Hi Hina, i hope you are fine, thanks for replying my e-mail. You are doing very well, we can understand you are in dilemma by having guest like buaji, but as usual you are best, and beautifull. i hope you will handle the situation very well until you have buaji in house, dont be afraid, try your best.and Take care of yourself, and your health. Naitik and you will always be number 1 jodi for us. Hope to see you always smiling and happy, and having a successful life.

Akshara - Thanks for the kind words Aishi. Yes I am going through a tough time due to Baisa's attitude but I am sure I will overcome my troubles with support from viewers like you.

Manju Prasad- Hello. How are you? Waise mein aapko mein bahut dino se mail likh rahi hu and aap un mails ka reply
bhi karti hai uske liye BIG wala "THANK U" Waise abhi tak humara full introduction nhi hua hai. Aap muje janati hai toh
bus mails se. So, Now I introduce myself
Name: Manju Prasad
Nick name: Princess, Manjulika, Majnu and Monju.
Date of Birth : 15th sept 1989
Waise aap mein & mujh mein few similarity hai such as aapne bhi BBA kiya hai and mein bhi. Aapka face round hai mera bhi hai. Aap sab ki set par & aapne ghar ki princess ho and similarly mein hi hu . But hum dono mein difference bhi hai that aap acting karti ho tht means aap job karti ho & mein abhi studying karti hu. Right now I m doing my MBA

I m very choosi person like meri life meri family se start hoti hai un par end hoti hai. Kuch frnds hai & aapka show hai. I m very mysterious, adventurous hu. Meri sab se badi prblm hai to love coz mujhe love bahut irritation hai pata nhi kyu? But jab meri is mail ka personally reply karengi toh bata dungi.
Love make life live means pyaar zindagi ko jeene layak banata hai and yeh mera signature hai jaise sab ka hota hai like kisika name hota hai, toh kisika kuch so mera bhi hai. Next week mein aapko mails nhi kar payungi coz mere exam hai so busy rahungi.

Akshara- Hi Manju good luck for your exams. It is good to know that we have so much in common. Take care and continue watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 17, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1227/misunderstanding-creates-confusion-in-the-family.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Shru,

Maneet r getting married and Geet will be called Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana...............When r u going to give us sweets/Treat ROFL
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
YEh Rishta serial is coming in tamil in Vijay TV............My mom & Dad started watching that serial.
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Yana to enter Jhalak as a wild card entry
Buzz up!

The elimination of Yana Gupta last week sent shock waves on the show, as she was one of the best dancers.

However, Yana and her choreographer Salman Khan have another chance and will come back as wild card entries.

Our source says, " Yana Gupta and Salman Khan will enter this week's Jhalak as wild card contestants. Earlier, the Channel was planning for Krushna but Yana is a better dancer and needs another chance."

The source adds, " Yana and Salman where one of the strongest performers besides Sushant Singh and Shampa and that's why channel has to call Yana. The wild card entry will be shot today."

We tried getting in touch with Yana but she didn't replied to our text message.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Yana-to-enter-Jhalak-as-a-wild-card-entry&xfile=2011/January/News_20110117_29
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Sorry for disappearing my nikamma net got disconnected.... Ouch

Go to top