Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 70)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

Originally posted by Lennie

You know thats what i kinda said as well

Couple of pages back i said that, i dont watch TL regularly but watched more since last week, coz the drama and acting is on a high, but i do feel Taani is one step better person then Anurag

see atlast someone agree with me on this me thinking to watch it if ritesh taani marriage don't happen :)

Even if it happens, all it is doing is getting to the point where the story was at the first episode, Taani meeting Onu after 2 years in a mental ayslum, i am pretty surprise ppl dont get that the lead up right now is to the present story and are causing a havoc if she marries Ritesh, the thing is whatever Taani does, its all for another person and being selfless and sacrificing

Wait so no one agrees that Taani is not above Anurag i think she is, she waited for her man, that man is basically written all over her and how much pain she has gotten and endured and not only that she is selfless etc

Edited by Lennie - 16 January 2011 at 9:20am

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by -Fatima-

@lennie me don't knw abt taani never watch TL but as much knw taani is far better then anurag
You know thats what i kinda said as well

Couple of pages back i said that, i dont watch TL regularly but watched more since last week, coz the drama and acting is on a high, but i do feel Taani is one step better person then Anurag

first awesome siggie ............

as for what you said about Taani ............ i completely agree ........she is another pure soul ............ unfortunately such pure souls suffer a lot ...........i guess because god tests those whom he loves the most .......his angels on earth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

GauriiiiiiiHugHug

ITK?
hey ShruHug

sorry it took me forever to reply got a phone call.

anyway ITK is someone who like to know everything even if it's non of her/him business.
LOL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Mala is so meanErmm
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hey DJ and thanks, i guess thats one way to look at it, he tests the ppl he love

It reminds me of this poem, i have this in my little wallet/purse thing i carry as a little card i brought few years back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..-Fatima-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@lennie taani is atotal pure soul & me also think she gonna marry to ritesh if that happen my frnd gonna kill someone & yeah no one agree with me that taani is better then anurag maha & ashlesha loves anurag

@DJ agreed pure souls suffer alot but is this type of pure souls r for real?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..Lennie

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Gulu guluROFLROFL

nami2811

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Honestly the TL story, the real story i feel is the one which will be the one to watch is the one they get back in the present, so really whats happening now is just adding to how Taani got to the mental ayslum, and how for two yrs she didnt know and in that two years i am guessing she become a famous singer etc

When i see Taani, it makes me remember Sadhna and also Sid - these ppl who loved and loved selfless and hurt when their loved one hurts etc

Edited by Lennie - 16 January 2011 at 9:26am

DJ..

Go to top