Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 39)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Mouli is Riddhima 2 i thinkErmmLOL

who is mouli?

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Gulaal in deep turmoil
STARONE.IN

The newlywed Gulaal is going through a difficult time as her husband Vasant has gone missing after the accident and there is a possibility of him being no more.

STARONE.IN

While his family members believe that Vasant is dead and force Gulaal to behave like a widow, she has not lost hope and believes that he will return. We speak to Gulaal and the Creative Head Shikha Vij to find out what twists and turns we can expect in Gulaal's life in the maha episode this Saturday.

Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh says "The highlight of the maha episode is that I don a white sari for the first time due to pressure from the family, even though I believe that Vasant is alive. I face criticism when I visit my parents-in-law in the hospital wearing colourful clothes but my intention is that they should not get a shock seeing me dressed like a widow. People show me Vasant's pagdi and mojri's that have been found and try to convince me that he is no more but I just hope that he returns soon".

Shikha Vij the Creative Head of the show reveals "The current track will focus on Gulaal's grief, difficulties and emotional turmoil. In the maha episode you will get to see the drama that happens at home and how Gulaal is treated. Gulaal will wear a white sari and is ill treated by society. However she still believes that Vasant is alive. Another incident to look forward to is how Gulaal will save Reva in the nick of time".

Watch Gulaal as she bravely deals with her current situation in Gulaal every Monday-Friday at 9pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1225/gulaal-in-deep-turmoil.aspx

StarOne news

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Mouli is Riddhima 2 i thinkErmmLOL

who is mouli?

Mouli is Taani best friend and now her bhabhi. She left Robbie Anurag's brother who accepted her wid her past and married Taposh whom she loves.
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Mouli is Taani best friend and now her bhabhi. She left Robbie Anurag's brother who accepted her wid her past and married Taposh whom she loves.

ahan that one see her lil bit b/w shruti do u think taani gonna marry to that ritesh?
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Will Ranbir and Manjari meet?
STARONE.IN

STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye's love story between Ranbir and Manjari has a lot of restrictions, as Manjari's father Mr. Chaturvedi prevents Manjari from meeting Ranbir.

STARONE.IN

They eventually take help from Manjari's friend Akshay, unaware that he is in love with Manjari.

Creative head Nisha said, "Both Ranbir and Manjari will try to meet each other but at the same time both don't want to hurt the sentiments of Manjari's father. Ranbir will take help from his friends, while Manjari tries every possible trick in the book to meet him."

She hinted that there would be a love triangle involving Manjari, Akshay and Ranbir.

We spoke to Ranbir aka Rahul Arora who told us that, "I am just finding out my ways to meet Manjari but at the same time I don't want to hurt her dad. I'm asking her friend Amoo for help. Amoo gives her a phone so that she can talk to me. I also come near her home to meet her and Akshay, her best friend, will help us meet.

To know whether Manjari and Akshay meet, tune into Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/1224/will-ranbir-and-manjari-meet.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

ahan that one see her lil bit b/w shruti do u think taani gonna marry to that ritesh?

yes she will marry to RiteshOuch
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Possibility is dere but u never know what will happen in K show.

Plus Taani had introduced herself as Anu wife in 1st episode and den in one epi she says her and Anu relationship never got any name contradicting what she said earlierErmm
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
YIH is very boring showThumbs Down

Go to top