Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 36)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

BTW i forgot to tell u khane ke baare main hum dono East,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, west hain.  ROFL ROFL

Sahi hai bossROFLROFL

Saw SS's dress not that bad not that good either.

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by DJ..

achaa hai ............mujhe jabardasti bana padta hai khana ............ mom does not make now a days I can't handle maids cooking so I have to cook ...........sometimes i get so frustrated eating my own food i cook a full meal and then go to my aunts house to eat lunch

i used to cook a lot when i was in hostel but in home i don't need toLOLLOL i m very lazy now a daysLOL
i only cook when mom and bhabhi both r not at home or they r illLOLLOL
main abhi ghar par hi hoon .issi liye..........har roz khana pakati hoon......LOL

i don't get enough time bcoz of work so i hardly cook nowLOLLOL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

anyone see todays pkyek?

Saw a bit. Abhay's bash. Misha wore a red dress and looking at her ppl were shockedLOLLOL

Misha fell and Shaurya hold her. Tracker and d other guy forgot his name drama continues.
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Bye DJHugHug

Reet nikammi check what I wrote abt SV epi back pageROFLROFL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Abhay romances Maithili
STARONE.IN

We recently told you about the excitement in store at Abhay's (Vivian D'sena) birthday party in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One and now we hear that there is one more surprise added to the list. There will be a romantic song sequence between Abhay and Piya who has dressed up like Maithili (Sukirti Kandpal).

STARONE.IN

The mystery about Abhay and Maithili's romance will be revealed through the song. The song chosen is the golden oldie –Ek Hasina Thi Ek Deewana Tha from Karz.

We spoke to the Creative Head, Prasant Bhatt, to find out more about this sequence. Prashant says " Ek Hasina Thi Ek Deewana Tha is apt for the story because Abhay is clearly a deewana- he has been waiting and longing for Maithili for so many years now. He is most vulnerable while thinking about her. Till now we have only seen Abhay and Maithili in their respective zones and have seen the story only from Abhay's point of view. The audience has hardly seen what their love life was like, comprising of sweet, tender moments. At the party Abhay gets visions of Maithili and feels that she has come back. So from hereon it's not just one person's point of view".

Speaking about what makes the song special Prashant adds "It is not a choreographed song sequence. Everyone is in the party and Abhay is lost in his thoughts reliving memories of the past. The song is set in the 18th century and is all about Abhay and Maithili's feelings and their time together. Piya will also find out about Chand and Hasina not being Abhay's parents which is a shock for her, so that's one big revelation at the end of the song".

We also spoke to Abhay aka Vivian D'sena who says " Abhay goes back into the past during the sequence. He believes that Piya is Maithili who has returned to be with him".

Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal says " I enjoyed shooting the sequence. I am very a pretty Victorian style dress in it".

Do not miss the excitement only in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Saturday, January 15, 2011
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Riddhima part 3 got slapp from Abhay & rudra..............ROFL her kaali kartoot is came out. 
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Riddhima part 3 got slapp from Abhay & rudra..............ROFL her kaali kartoot is came out. 

Zor ka jhatkaROFLROFL
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@shruti see todays precap gosh abhay look so devasted

Go to top