Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 17)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Kritzzzzzz I agree ROFLROFL
But d ' star ' cast was much better ROFLROFLROFL

True Harshu.....Arey Star cast ke liye toh logo ne movie ko sehan kiya tha...ROFL  ROFL

And abt the TV star cast No comments for the disclaimer Star cast.....ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I am missing Sehwag & Gauti Cry Cry

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Sachin out AngryAngryAngry
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by kritishah3

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006)

Karan Johar's grown-up take on infidelity and relationships is much too muddled, superficial and LONG to approve.

The only emotion it succeeds in evoking is that of anger followed by a whole chain of why's?

Why is Rani Mukerji's character such a wimp? Why does Shah Rukh Khan's character hang out with a wimp? Soon you learn, he's a wimp too.

So while we are made to suffer the affair of wimps, their blissfully unaware partners break into a disco-theme jig where John Abraham plays DJ.

Instead of breaking into photogenic tears in some chic corner of New York, why don't these people work out their problems? Why does KJo waste so much of our precious time when he has no intention of giving us a credible reason behind all these mishaps of the heart? Now that's cheating.

I loved this the Most....It reminded me the Very Infamous EMA Couple.......ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL

i agree ROFL

is movie ka haal dekhke bhi CMG creatives nai samjhe ki unke show ka kya hoga ROFLROFLROFL
jab log is best starcast ko reject kar sakte hai to unke EMA couple to kahi stand hi nai karte ROFL

Sahi Baat.....Disclaimer Hawt Scenes aur EMA ne Naiyya duba di show ki...Bade aaye the True Lub dikhane wale.....ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

True lub = 0.2 Trp = Show Shuts SHOP PHOREVER For NEVER COMING BACK ROFL  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Sachin out AngryAngryAngry

24 runs in 44 balls AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Sachin n Kohli both out....Shocked  Shocked Shocked

Yeh log kya kar rahe hai???? Wacko Wacko Pinch Pinch
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Reet Hi5!

wow Harshu u played cricket in your school.. great then I can understand your agony but Irfaan an allrounder ... I wont buy that.. as every allrounder do have one USP and being jack of of all wont help you in any damn sports .. Confused

Yeppiee I too love Patiala over churidaar..

ah! I so disagree with the list of worst movies there were many more

Kambhakt Ishq.. Tees Maar Khaan.. khoon choos lete hain Confused and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is there? sheer waste of 4 hrs of your valuable life Ermm who is the critic in Rediff.. I am not able to recall his name, but he is one dumb one out there Dead

and many other movies need to be added here

PC is one heroine I like in current lot (latest addition Anushka Sharma) .. and I love her guts to color her hair red or blue (which I loved more)

Edited by monar - 15 January 2011 at 6:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

Reet Hi5!

wow Harshu u played cricket in your school.. great then I can understand your agony but Irfaan an allrounder ... I wont buy that.. as every allrounder do have one USP and being jack of of all wont help you in any damn sports .. Confused

Yeppiee I too love Patiala over churidaar..

ah! I so disagree with the list of worst movies there were many more

Kambhakt Ishq.. Tees Maar Khaan.. khoon choos lete hain Confused and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is there? sheer waste of 4 hrs of your valuable life Ermm who is the critic in Rediff.. I am not able to recall his name, but he is one dumb one out there Dead

and many other movies need to be added here

PC is one heroine I like in current lot (latest addition Anushka Sharma) .. and I love her guts to color her hair red or blue (which I loved more)

I know Tees maar khan shud also be included in the list....And Kabhi alvida na kehna is there in the list......

Even i like Patiala more then Churidar....Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monar-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top