Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 141)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i used ot watch this show.. i was just soo sick of that kal ho na ho.. music. GRRRRRRRRRR. they put it every time .
the show didnt lasted the long.Cry. it got boring

I know - i got sick of the KHNH music too - from the first time they played it - I was thinking Oh No - they're love is gonna be tragic! And i have no idea where this show went....i watched only there scenes after a while.....never really liked the rest of the siblings - and esp. the guy she fake married - i cant remember his name right now - but he was ugh! Dead
thank u for sayig that .......... i hated it. stupid ekta killed that song.  yeah the story was going nowhere.. i stopped watching

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 17 January 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Shilpa will get her own show soon enough *fingers crossed* - i love shilpa - she is gorgeous and an awesome actor....wish she came with KW! They wud rock together!!!

Oh btw - weren't u gonna PM me something? Ermm
.. i dont know if she will look nice with KW. they look good as friend.. not a relationship type since she is older than him.
she should get her own show.. i mean i havent seen her in anything else but DMG. i feel like she she doesnt careLOL that much.
and the pm thing.... now that i think of it .. its not importantEmbarrassed

u might be right - but idk - i think she'll look good with wahi....? Ermm

But yea she shud get her own show - break away from the CMG people - i wud love to see her with Kavi from R.com - they wud look great together 2!!!

okay - no pm then Embarrassed

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

So i know u have work - but when is the grand opening to the Amit Tandon FC!! LOL
ROFL.. my abhi nikki friends r driving me crazy.. soo i stopped going there for a few days. i know they will keep asking me. lets hope i finish it by tomorrowBig smile

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 17 January 2011 at 9:16pm
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

So i know u have work - but when is the grand opening to the Amit Tandon FC!! LOL
ROFL.. my abhi nikki friends r driving me crazy.. soo i stopped going there for a few days. i know they will keep asking me. lets hope i finish it by tomorrowBig smile

LOL LOL  - kab tak chupu gi - ab hum yahaan par bhi wait kar rahen hai!! 
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Used to love AP - but then Mr. Bajaj came and my world changed! LOL

-MERRY-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
awww so cute

-MERRY-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Stopped watching Geet Long back - the show seriosly turned into crap in terms of story but this is a beautiful sig

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Shilpa will get her own show soon enough *fingers crossed* - i love shilpa - she is gorgeous and an awesome actor....wish she came with KW! They wud rock together!!!

Oh btw - weren't u gonna PM me something? Ermm
.. i dont know if she will look nice with KW. they look good as friend.. not a relationship type since she is older than him.
she should get her own show.. i mean i havent seen her in anything else but DMG. i feel like she she doesnt careLOL that much.
and the pm thing.... now that i think of it .. its not importantEmbarrassed

u might be right - but idk - i think she'll look good with wahi....? Ermm

But yea she shud get her own show - break away from the CMG people - i wud love to see her with Kavi from R.com - they wud look great together 2!!!

okay - no pm then Embarrassed
CMG fans r crazy.. i have never seen these type of fans.. they r soo obsessive. i amnot only saying kajen fans.. same goes for all of them. i never thought in my life i would see people love an actor or an actress soo much. its freakyLOL. specially the actressShockedShocked....
 its a bite weirdROFL.
i gotta watch this rishta .com. everyone says its a good show

.Sidra

Go to top