Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 139)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

LOL i guess ur a fan.. i use to like him when i was a kid. but not anymore. he seems a very jealous type of person.Shocked he is not humble. and other reasons y i hate him. it has nothing to do with his acting. everyone knows he is great at it.

My crazy PHANISM comes out for SRK! Yea him the news about jealousy - it might be true and it might not - who knows - i dont know him first hand so will live in my little bubble where SRK is simply amazing! (i have lived in this bubble for so long now....can't imagine life outside it) LOL LOL LOL
ROFL good atleast u know he isnot all that great... its not that i have noticed it one. but jealous of everyone who gets alittle famous or dances better than him. its soo patheticLOL.. no offenseEmbarrassed. i have to burst that bubble. to day my friend hate him. something to do with cricketErmm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL

almost died laughing watching this the other day!!!

-MERRY-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

CryCryCry

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

^^ are you taling about there first wedding or 2nd - well in either case he was violent - its kinda hard to explain - but he's basically a "don" who fell in  love and can't stand "dhoka" in any way - and when he acts wrong he usually feels guilty for it - so you can't help but love him (or at least i can't help but love him)

This show is not for a hard-core feminist tho Stern Smile
Shocked u think i am feminist ROFL.. i mean i knew he was a don. i watched a few epi.. it was getting in my nerves.. always acting like jerk. so i stoped watching. he was soo cruel. i think the wedding was the worse one. specaill acting like that infront of everyoneAngry

Yea the first wedding was really bad!!! But I started watching the show late - started watching in august and (but from April) - watched after i knew he already fell in love with her - so maybe thats why i have a different perception...

and about the feminist - just checking....Embarrassed. The show is violent but i enjoy it - u have the right amount of love, with the right amount of dostana (i love dutta-baaji LOL), and a perfect evil villian who never wins but never gives up, and you have the house full of spectators who do well nothing
okay u watched it later. yeah i start watching it during the first wedding.. maybe thats y i had a different prespective of the show. maybe thats y i didnt watch it. so now they like each other .. finally.
UHHH.. me feminist.. if i were. i wouldnt be watching none of hindi shows.. since most of them r cruel toward women in the show. LOL

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 17 January 2011 at 9:00pm

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
^^ hahah - yea feminsts wud never watch Indian soaps!

sometimes i wonder i got into indian soaps! It all started back with Sony and Kutumb and KYPH - that was the route of all evil! Kekta!! Angry

Now i am loyal ot my Kekta - i have to at least watch the first few epis of all Kekta shows - its like an obligation....Silly

-MERRY-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

-MERRY-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I skimmed the first episode of the new Vivaan show - there was no sign of him yet ... but the show seems kinda whack....idk if i want to watch it - but will give it a go for Vivan Day Dreaming
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

CryCryCry
 have u noticed all the starone actress in mjht and dmg has their own shows. i mean they r the lead.
her.. i dont know wats her name, drashti-geet, shweta, i know jennifer will get her own show for sure... since she has more experience.. sukirti. only shlipa is left.

.Sidra

Go to top