Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 134)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Sid, I loved BBB too!!

Moral of the story learnt from BBB: Love is the start and end to all problems!!!

Well said! Big smile

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by *Shruti*

its really sadOuch these guys don't know the importance of these relationshipsOuch

Dey have been together since 14 yrs Reet. Plus d news of prob b/w dem started since a yr and things were not working out so Delnaz thought it's better to get separated.

in 14 yrs they must have that much understanding Shru...which couple don't face issues in married life but divorce is not the only solution of everythingOuch do they think that they can be the same if they will find any other partner?? its not easy to come over from this much long relationshipsOuch
the one good thing in their marriage is there are no kids to fight about...the worst affected are the kids in a divorce....14 years is a longgggg time.....What a waste it is when after 14 yrs they feel they are not compatible!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Sid, I loved BBB too!!

Moral of the story learnt from BBB: Love is the start and end to all problems!!!

its start of all the problemsLOLLOL don't know abt endLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra-MERRY-

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Dey have been together since 14 yrs Reet. Plus d news of prob b/w dem started since a yr and things were not working out so Delnaz thought it's better to get separated.

in 14 yrs they must have that much understanding Shru...which couple don't face issues in married life but divorce is not the only solution of everythingOuch do they think that they can be the same if they will find any other partner?? its not easy to come over from this much long relationshipsOuch

Reet even today u will find couples who know dere is nothing left in their marriage but still r together for sake of society. And in 14 yrs marriage dere wud have been prob b/w dem dey wud have sorted dem but prob things got worse this time. D prob abt things not being fine b/w dem has been on for long much b4 news of them getting separated came last yr. Maybe dey tried but it didn't work out. Divorce is a big decision.
Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Sid, I loved BBB too!!

LOL.. thats wat everyone wishes.. not soo trueOuch
OK...

I love how Bitto calls Shurti!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

its really sadOuch these guys don't know the importance of these relationshipsOuch

the one good thing in their marriage is there are no kids to fight about...the worst affected are the kids in a divorce....14 years is a longgggg time.....What a waste it is when after 14 yrs they feel they are not compatible!!

what makes me wonder is how come it takes 14 years for a couple to know they are incompatible
Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Sid, I loved BBB too!!

its start of all the problemsLOLLOL don't know abt endLOLLOL
u share my sentiments....In fact I wanted to write Love is the start and cause of all probs....Life is one smooth ride before that!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra-x-Reshu-x-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Sid, I loved BBB too!!

LOL.. thats wat everyone wishes.. not soo trueOuch
OK...

I love how Bitto calls Shurti!!!LOL

I also loves the way bitto says shruti

and i loved the version of ainvayi ainvayi at the end....

Go to top