Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan (Page 121)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by sidra2007

50 pages discussing JPR Shocked  LOL  LOL LOL  wow!!!

and Biryani!!! I am looking fwd to that one - i always wanted to learn how to make Biryani! LOL


Sidra dere was other discussions as well but dose who came in later didn't understood why all of a sudden tea discussion was goingLOLLOL

But it was fun. Next wud be CoffeePartyParty

and i make very ghatiya coffee ROFLROFLROFL but will still gonna give my recipeTongue

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36511

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ok I'm very happy KW was tag in that AritcleBig smilebut I  am so not happy with him coming back in that show yet againUnhappy


and does anybody know whatever is going on with LYZ?

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hahhhahahaha. Iam sure sooon dowry will b onions n lassun....beti ko vida karne par. 200kg pyaaz dedohROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueen

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

ok I'm very happy KW was tag in that AritcleBig smilebut I  am so not happy with him coming back in that show yet againUnhappy


and does anybody know whatever is going on with LYZ?


we r same Gauri ROFLROFLROFL i m also happy that his name is there in that article but so not happy for his come back in d showOuch ROFLROFLROFL

abt LYZ only that nikamma knows what he is uptoAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by sidra2007

50 pages discussing JPR Shocked  LOL  LOL LOL  wow!!!

and Biryani!!! I am looking fwd to that one - i always wanted to learn how to make Biryani! LOL


Sidra dere was other discussions as well but dose who came in later didn't understood why all of a sudden tea discussion was goingLOLLOL

But it was fun. Next wud be CoffeePartyParty


I can only imagine - a hardcore tea discussion going on LOL - but its all good - isi vaja se kuch seekhne ko mila

and oh starting with simple chai and coffee...

my coffee reciepe: Coffee maker Zindabaad!
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36511

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
OMG u guys are killing me.....now what is this Recipe JPR Huh? Confused



By GodWacko
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

hahhhahahaha. Iam sure sooon dowry will b onions n lassun....beti ko vida karne par. 200kg pyaaz dedohROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

BB ROFLROFLROFLROFL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

and i make very ghatiya coffee ROFLROFLROFL but will still gonna give my recipeTongue


Don't worry v have chef Kriti who is expert in recipesPartyParty

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 737

rimirims 0 737 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index