SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

he knows abt priya.. but they havent met yet.. so i guess priya will see him on her wedding day.. add more drama.

Of course! cant forget the mandap drama - but why do i feel they will get married - and then she will see him - and he will try to suppress her with keeping her within her "maryada"

okay who knows - went on a tangent - but priya still doesnt know ssp = sasurpig!
Sid, Chaddi ho toh aisi!!!🤣

Meri Boori  nazar uske chaaddi pe na lage!!🤣
oh wow - i am from sunny california - its only almost 9pm and nice weather outside!! (you think i boasted enough 😆)

😆 i know.. now that ur here.. we dont need to talk abt it. its only 7 degrees where u live... its -30 here... so cold. its 12:am here
I am in Kuwait....
Originally posted by Leah1

Sid, Chaddi ho toh aisi!!!🤣

Meri Boori  nazar uske chaaddi pe na lage!!🤣

🤣  🤣   🤣Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

oh wow - i am from sunny california - its only almost 9pm and nice weather outside!! (you think i boasted enough 😆)
I am Jealous now...We are freezing here...Its like sitting in a refrigerator!!!😆😆😆
@Leah - KMH2 has a lot more spunk to it - but KMH1 was also a classic! if you ever get around to it - i recommend watching it - but its a lot to watch 🤔(9 months start to finish)
Originally posted by sidra2007

u uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😡😡.. stupid canada.. i was freezing today. i came from uni at 7.. i have to take the train. it was soo cold. i amnot going tomorrow.. since tomorrow the weather gets worse. i dont want to get stuck in public transit for 2 hours..i rather stay home😃.
leah u live in kawit.. 😃
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago

u uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😡😡.. stupid canada.. i was freezing today. i came from uni at 7.. i have to take the train. it was soo cold. i amnot going tomorrow.. since tomorrow the weather gets worse. i dont want to get stuck in public transit for 2 hours..i rather stay home😃.
leah u live in kawit.. 😃
Yes....

I am better off than u and I was grumbling😳😳
PR is such a snooze - but still watch it off and on for sushant - he cries so well 🤣