Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

dont even get me started ...🤣🤣. i feel so bad for gurmeet and drashti... stuck with this show. and the fans🤣 another cmg. they r sooo ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. manneet forever.. they look soo cute. thats all they talk abt. the just want their couple happy forever. i cant believe they dont get tired of the same running, duppta, eyelock scene forever. that show has no drama.

The show actually had momentum and story till they shifted scene to delhi/Mumbai (where ever they are now) - simple office romance okay i cud live with that - but it kept getting from bad to worst - and then lost all logic!

Fine she fell in love with maan - but W*H is going on in the show - dragged revelation of dev, pregnant geet not showing, and taking baths in front of her brother in law/fiance - and the mahi mahi drove me insane!!!!

The show is a bredding ground for the phorever bunch - god help them 🤪
Sid.H thumbnail
not a big fan of KK - but teh rest are my hotties!!

Sid.H thumbnail
wow - another lovely sig

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

^^ couldnt agree more - there are a crazy bunch in all fan groups - some good some plain scary! i've never seen this either - i was shocked when i joined the CMG forum - because before that I was in Kis Desh mein  and PR forums - those had nice calm people there.

and R.com is an awesome show - i watched it all over winter break! I cant believe i didn;t watch it when it was being telecasted - but anyway - really good show! It shud have won the best youth show award not the crapfest!

that was my reaction. all of them r like that. i think dmg IF had bunch of smart and weird type of fans. u cant deny it. it was fun. alteast u could agree of disagree with some in a polite manner. but other shows forum is soo blahhhhhhhhhhhh.. i miss those days.

okay i will watch R.com.
actually dmg was pretty good in the beginning specailly season one. i know the show didnt have any plot. but there was something different abt it. it was funny ..no evil character ( which i loved it for that.. not everyone has to be evil). and it was light. they had normal problems..the friednship between the characters... and not to forget all of them r good looking and good actors. except yuvi.. he couldnt do the emotional scenes😆. at the end they killed it. it not a surprise.. alll the shows i have seen they had a sh*ty ending
and my two facv couple AN and sidma.. soo i cant really say it was that bad. or else i would never get hooked to that show
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
hey so kinda skimmed thru Maryada today - have u watched it? I dont think SSP comes to meet Priya - he must have sent one of his cops - pretending to be him?

or do you think he came...?

if he came wouldnt they have shown his face....?

also, the dad and chinu arent there and they have seen the ssp - so sasurpg can get away with a fake!!!
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

that was my reaction. all of them r like that. i think dmg IF had bunch of smart and weird type of fans. u cant deny it. it was fun. alteast u could agree of disagree with some in a polite manner. but other shows forum is soo blahhhhhhhhhhhh.. i miss those days.

okay i will watch R.com.
actually dmg was pretty good in the beginning specailly season one. i know the show didnt have any plot. but there was something different abt it. it was funny ..no evil character ( which i loved it for that.. not everyone has to be evil). and it was light. they had normal problems..the friednship between the characters... and not to forget all of them r good looking and good actors. except yuvi.. he couldnt do the emotional scenes😆. at the end they killed it. it not a surprise.. alll the shows i have seen they had a sh*ty ending

Yea have to admit - CMG phorum was amusing! People said ridiculous things....! Other forums are aren't as lively - but maybe thats because we have post-CMG syndrome.

I watched the beginning of season 1 - and loved shilpa - but kinda stopped watching after shilpa left - was never a big armaan/KSG fan! - watched season 2 for KW - remembered him from remix and loved him! i really liked season 2 till well a certain someone came back! - i really missed out on the AN and RM tracks tho.
Sid.H thumbnail

I cant seem to find a cheeku sig!! 😕
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mery and Sid , u both are still there where I left u both last night?😳

Its Good Morning here !!!
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid, Even I am a fan of Chicku!!

Looks like Arjun wont take Arohi home!!!
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

hey so kinda skimmed thru Maryada today - have u watched it? I dont think SSP comes to meet Priya - he must have sent one of his cops - pretending to be him?

or do you think he came...?

if he came wouldnt they have shown his face....?

also, the dad and chinu arent there and they have seen the ssp - so sasurpg can get away with a fake!!!

he knows abt priya.. but they havent met yet.. so i guess priya will see him on her wedding day.. add more drama.