Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

i amnot a fan of himπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
its funny how i dont like him. i know he is a great actor.. but still. dont like his personality. πŸ˜†

😲😲😲 How can u not like SRK!!! Maryam we cant be friends anymore! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SRK was my first love ever!! and remains!!! I remember when i was 5 and saw DDLJ - it was LOVE!! 😍😍😍
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

hahah - yup thats the new year resolution!! πŸ˜†
Yea i have been watching the show for a long time - off and on at times but lately LTL and TL are the only 2 shows i really like - despite the crap going on in TL. I am also catching up on modern family - had a 30 minute break for mega video so thought i'd come spam here πŸ˜†

but yea - LTL is really in awesome show - yea he's a bit violent - but the the intensity in the overall story is really good.

i think i saw their wedding promo.. at that time.. i was like W*H.. y is he acting   like thisπŸ˜†. he was crossing the limit. he is a great actor .. i mean both of them.
i didnt like the whole abusing thing toward womenπŸ˜†. so i didnt watch it . it was a bite to extreme for me
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail

😲😲😲 How can u not like SRK!!! Maryam we cant be friends anymore! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SRK was my first love ever!! and remains!!! I remember when i was 5 and saw DDLJ - it was LOVE!! 😍😍😍

πŸ˜† i guess ur a fan.. i use to like him when i was a kid. but not anymore. he seems a very jealous type of person.Shocked he is not humble. and other reasons y i hate him. it has nothing to do with his acting. everyone knows he is great at it.
Sid.H thumbnail
^^ are you taling about there first wedding or 2nd - well in either case he was violent - its kinda hard to explain - but he's basically a "don" who fell in  love and can't stand "dhoka" in any way - and when he acts wrong he usually feels guilty for it - so you can't help but love him (or at least i can't help but love him)

This show is not for a hard-core feminist tho 😳
Sid.H thumbnail

πŸ˜† i guess ur a fan.. i use to like him when i was a kid. but not anymore. he seems a very jealous type of person.😲 he is not humble. and other reasons y i hate him. it has nothing to do with his acting. everyone knows he is great at it.

My crazy PHANISM comes out for SRK! Yea him the news about jealousy - it might be true and it might not - who knows - i dont know him first hand so will live in my little bubble where SRK is simply amazing! (i have lived in this bubble for so long now....can't imagine life outside it) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-MERRY- thumbnail

^^ are you taling about there first wedding or 2nd - well in either case he was violent - its kinda hard to explain - but he's basically a "don" who fell in  love and can't stand "dhoka" in any way - and when he acts wrong he usually feels guilty for it - so you can't help but love him (or at least i can't help but love him)

This show is not for a hard-core feminist tho 😳

😲 u think i am feminist 🀣.. i mean i knew he was a don. i watched a few epi.. it was getting in my nerves.. always acting like jerk. so i stoped watching. he was soo cruel. i think the wedding was the worse one. specaill acting like that infront of everyone😑
Sid.H thumbnail

😲 u think i am feminist 🀣.. i mean i knew he was a don. i watched a few epi.. it was getting in my nerves.. always acting like jerk. so i stoped watching. he was soo cruel. i think the wedding was the worse one. specaill acting like that infront of everyone😑

Yea the first wedding was really bad!!! But I started watching the show late - started watching in august and (but from April) - watched after i knew he already fell in love with her - so maybe thats why i have a different perception...

and about the feminist - just checking....😳. The show is violent but i enjoy it - u have the right amount of love, with the right amount of dostana (i love dutta-baaji πŸ˜†), and a perfect evil villian who never wins but never gives up, and you have the house full of spectators who do well nothing
-MERRY- thumbnail

My crazy PHANISM comes out for SRK! Yea him the news about jealousy - it might be true and it might not - who knows - i dont know him first hand so will live in my little bubble where SRK is simply amazing! (i have lived in this bubble for so long now....can't imagine life outside it) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣 good atleast u know he isnot all that great... its not that i have noticed it one. but jealous of everyone who gets alittle famous or dances better than him. its soo patheticπŸ˜†.. no offense😳. i have to burst that bubble. to day my friend hate him. something to do with cricketπŸ€”..
Sid.H thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWHwSEXkrJ8[/YOUTUBE]

almost died laughing watching this the other day!!!
-MERRY- thumbnail

Yea the first wedding was really bad!!! But I started watching the show late - started watching in august and (but from April) - watched after i knew he already fell in love with her - so maybe thats why i have a different perception...

and about the feminist - just checking....😳. The show is violent but i enjoy it - u have the right amount of love, with the right amount of dostana (i love dutta-baaji πŸ˜†), and a perfect evil villian who never wins but never gives up, and you have the house full of spectators who do well nothing

okay u watched it later. yeah i start watching it during the first wedding.. maybe thats y i had a different prespective of the show. maybe thats y i didnt watch it. so now they like each other .. finally.
UHHH.. me feminist.. if i were. i wouldnt be watching none of hindi shows.. since most of them r cruel toward women in the show. πŸ˜†
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago