Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Leah1

Sid, I loved BBB too!!

Moral of the story learnt from BBB: Love is the start and end to all problems!!!

Well said! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshusaluja

in 14 yrs they must have that much understanding Shru...which couple don't face issues in married life but divorce is not the only solution of everything do they think that they can be the same if they will find any other partner?? its not easy to come over from this much long relationships

the one good thing in their marriage is there are no kids to fight about...the worst affected are the kids in a divorce....14 years is a longgggg time.....What a waste it is when after 14 yrs they feel they are not compatible!!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sid, I loved BBB too!!

Moral of the story learnt from BBB: Love is the start and end to all problems!!!

its start of all the problems๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† don't know abt end๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

in 14 yrs they must have that much understanding Shru...which couple don't face issues in married life but divorce is not the only solution of everything do they think that they can be the same if they will find any other partner?? its not easy to come over from this much long relationships

Reet even today u will find couples who know dere is nothing left in their marriage but still r together for sake of society. And in 14 yrs marriage dere wud have been prob b/w dem dey wud have sorted dem but prob things got worse this time. D prob abt things not being fine b/w dem has been on for long much b4 news of them getting separated came last yr. Maybe dey tried but it didn't work out. Divorce is a big decision.
Leah1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

๐Ÿ˜†.. thats wat everyone wishes.. not soo true

OK...

I love how Bitto calls Shurti!!!๐Ÿ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the one good thing in their marriage is there are no kids to fight about...the worst affected are the kids in a divorce....14 years is a longgggg time.....What a waste it is when after 14 yrs they feel they are not compatible!!

what makes me wonder is how come it takes 14 years for a couple to know they are incompatible
Leah1 thumbnail

u share my sentiments....In fact I wanted to write Love is the start and cause of all probs....Life is one smooth ride before that!!๐Ÿ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OK...

I love how Bitto calls Shurti!!!๐Ÿ˜†

I also loves the way bitto says shruti

and i loved the version of ainvayi ainvayi at the end....
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

D article that came in MM said that Rajeev wanted a baby and Delnaz did. Also she didn't like Rajeev being lazy and shirking work.
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

true... a ur problems doubles๐Ÿ˜†.. that is life