SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
guys am really sorry...but my net is troubling me ALOT!😡 😭....it's buffering at extremely slow pace!.😭..i'll catch with u all later!!!!.... ....Bye n Good night (to the ones who are in India.😆)😃....(.hope this reply gets posted or i'll just snatch my hair out! ☢️ 😭 ) Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

ok thanks I'm going to do so now😳

don't like being a confuse.com lady cos that is or was that dirty Riddhima's job.

u r not confuse.com..u r just bhatakti aatma 🤣🤣🤣 u comment here once and then come after 2hrs thats the reason u don't know abt JPR🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by reshusaluja

u r not confuse.com..u r just bhatakti aatma 🤣🤣🤣 u comment here once and then come after 2hrs thats the reason u don't know abt JPR🤣🤣🤣

Reet u r in anger🤣🤣

Gauri won't spare u now🤣🤣

Bhatakti aatma reminded me of Anku suggestion to rename this thread as Bhatakti Aatma Bhoot Bangla🤣🤣
@Shipra -  byebye 🤗

@Gauri - hi "Bhatki hui Aatma" 🤗 😆

@Shru - we were discussing Mehngai and onions - it was a while ago and shilpu kept getting annoyed that all we wanted to talk about was onions 😆😆

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Reet u r in anger🤣🤣

Gauri won't spare u now🤣🤣

i know i have committed suicide 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gauri u r my friend na😳 so she will spare me😛🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just watched DLMH

I feel for Chander

Got to say loved the scenes in the mandir, the first scene when he turns back to look at the god statue and says wah prabhu, you made my request happen, but such sadness in his voice and eyes when he said that, he wanted a solution and he got it from his prabhu but not in this way

And the second scene when Ralph comes and Alka runs to hug and Chander's face and what he says

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Bhatakti aatma reminded me of Anku suggestion to rename this thread as Bhatakti Aatma Bhoot Bangla🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

where is Anku?? not seen her from so many days😔
Onions is hot topic atm. At some places u get onion at 60 per ksg and some ppl sell small onions at 20-30 per kg.
Lennie i haven't watched today's epi will watch repeats😆