SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Jhat Pat Recipe-Tea Making

Reet-
Put milk and water in proper quantity i.e equal quantity of milk and water but if ur milk man has already added water in milk then don't put the equal quantity😆😆 and if u r using packet milk then put equal quantity😆😆 Boil it with ginger and sugar and tea powder and boil it for sometime😆 i love strong tea so i usually boil for more time😆😆

I usually put tea powder after milk boils but sometimes mix everything together and boil it😆😆
i like equal proportion of milk and water and usually put more ginger😆😆
for some strong tea means more tea powder but for me to boil tea more😆😆

Shru-
Put water and sugar boil it. When the water boils put tea powder and ginger. Slow gas for 5 minutes den put it off. Pour tea and milk in proper proportion i.e equal quantity in cup and serve with warning try at your own risk😆😆

Kriti-
First Boil Water 1 Cup then add 2 tsp tea Powder,Then 2 and Half Tsp Sugar and little Elaichi Powder and then boil it for around 2 mins then Add 2 cups of milk to it....And then Boil it for around 4 to 5 mins on Medium stove..After it gets a lil Strong put the stove off and Serve it Hot.....I prefer strong tea....😆

😆 😆 😆 - if my mom found out that I-F also teaches me how to make tea - she would be so proud! But awesome reciples - might try Kirtis recipe - it seems idiot proof for me.....😆
@Reet- thankgod am not the only weird human being then! 🤣

@Shruti- 🤗....lol, dear, but my name is Shipra.😆

@Sidra- Arrey haan...i forgot about ZND!😆....yeah, u are absolutely right...he was gr8 there as well!😃

oh wow - 😍😍😍😍😍

Im gonna steal it!!!!
Sidra my recipe is combined by Shruti🤣🤣🤣

i gave my first para as recipe then DJ and Shruti asked me something then i told them that and Shruti combined them all as my recipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I realized I wrote Shilpa instead of Shipra🤣🤣

Galti se mistake ho gayi🤣🤣

Hello Shipra🤗🤗
Originally posted by Shipra_S

@Reet- thankgod am not the only weird human being then! 🤣

@Shruti- 🤗....lol, dear, but my name is Shipra.😆

@Sidra- Arrey haan...i forgot about ZND!😆....yeah, u are absolutely right...he was gr8 there as well!😃

u will find lots of ppl like u here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I realized I wrote Shilpa instead of Shipra🤣🤣

Galti se mistake ho gayi🤣🤣

Hello Shipra🤗🤗

🤣🤣🤣

with Shilpa now i m missing Shilpu here
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Sidra my recipe is combined by Shruti🤣🤣🤣

i gave my first para as recipe then DJ and Shruti asked me something then i told them that and Shruti combined them all as my recipe 🤣

V ate up 50 pages🤣🤣

Gauri comes and asks what were u guys discussing so many pages🤣🤣

I have to combine Prags and Sudha JPR. Me liked Kriti's JPR as well. It was hatke from d all😆😆
Love your Jat pat recipes.

BTW where is SHilpu? Not that Ive been regular..but usually our timings overlap and havent seen her.

Originally posted by reshusaluja

no yaar i get leaves according to US holidays so no leave on Rebublic Day as well don't know ye gore itni kam chutti mei kaam kaise chalate hai😆😆
Oh! Ouch.....yeah, they take very less leaves n here in India har agle din koi na koi reason mil jata hai chutti lene ka!😆....isiliye toh we are very chilled out people!😆.....lekin i agree...roz kaam kar kar ke monotonous hojata hoga.Ouch