Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Choti Bahu new season story sounds like TL story.

On more TL story😲

TL - I feel so bad to watch Taani to suffer so much.

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Priyal Gor is excited to be back on television, and this time she will essay a cute role in Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai..

Priyal Gor, the young and bubbly girl was recently caught in a controversy when she was dramatically eased out from Zee TV and Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi. The girl was apparently throwing tantrum on sets, and her very young age made it impossible for her to handle the pressure situations that television industry goes thro'. 

But there is some good news for Priyal now, as she has been roped in to be part of Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai.  

Our source states, "Soon Shravan (Barun Sobti) and Sachi (Ankita Sharma) will be invited for a wedding at a farmhouse of Shravan's friend. The girl who is all set to get married in the farm house is Priyal Gor. She will be essaying the character of Neelam who is very full of life, similar to Kareena Kapoor's role in the movie Jab We Met".

We too hear that the groom with whom Neelam is getting married is none other than Ranbeer (Karan Wahi) and this comes as a shocker to Shravan and Sachi. There will be a dance sequence where Shravan and Sachi will shake their leg with Neelam on some Bhangda beats.

We contacted Priyal and she confirmed about her presence in the show, "I have been shooting for the show for some days now. I am enjoying shooting again. Actually I wasn't on a break even after Ram Milaayi Jodi as I was busy doing ads. It's a nice feeling to be back on another show".

Well, all we can say is welcome back Priyal!

can i just slap KW?😑😑😑
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Shru di - ya d new promo is really nice :))
I am gonna watch dis show wid or w/o KW
I really hope & pray nikamma signs dis show grrr

And even I am excited 4 Life bina wife :)
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Is hafte ke twist

Karan to be exposed in Behenien
Anurag to get bail bcoz of Ritesh
Ghanti Dadi to get her voice back in Pratifya
PKYEK to go in flashback mode Abhay-Maithaili story
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Ranbir is entering back in BHPH? Didn't his cameo ended?
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whatttttttttt ???? 😑

I wanna give a FATAK to nikamma 😑😑😑

Let me post dis article in KW.com
ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

Priyal Gor is excited to be back on television, and this time she will essay a cute role in Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai..

Priyal Gor, the young and bubbly girl was recently caught in a controversy when she was dramatically eased out from Zee TV and Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi. The girl was apparently throwing tantrum on sets, and her very young age made it impossible for her to handle the pressure situations that television industry goes thro'. 

But there is some good news for Priyal now, as she has been roped in to be part of Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai.  

Our source states, "Soon Shravan (Barun Sobti) and Sachi (Ankita Sharma) will be invited for a wedding at a farmhouse of Shravan's friend. The girl who is all set to get married in the farm house is Priyal Gor. She will be essaying the character of Neelam who is very full of life, similar to Kareena Kapoor's role in the movie Jab We Met".

We too hear that the groom with whom Neelam is getting married is none other than Ranbeer (Karan Wahi) and this comes as a shocker to Shravan and Sachi. There will be a dance sequence where Shravan and Sachi will shake their leg with Neelam on some Bhangda beats.

We contacted Priyal and she confirmed about her presence in the show, "I have been shooting for the show for some days now. I am enjoying shooting again. Actually I wasn't on a break even after Ram Milaayi Jodi as I was busy doing ads. It's a nice feeling to be back on another show".

Well, all we can say is welcome back Priyal!

can i just slap KW?😑😑😑

😲😲😲😲

Whats with this??????????????

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Hi Reshu***********HUGS*********

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i don't know Sudha..i m just mad on him right now😑😑😑

i don't know what he wants now πŸ˜‘😑😑