SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WohZorHawaTehregiKahan - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
@Kritzzzzzz

Sachin ji last 16 overs se set ho rahe hain & Virat from last 7 overs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006)

Karan Johar's grown-up take on infidelity and relationships is much too muddled, superficial and LONG to approve.

The only emotion it succeeds in evoking is that of anger followed by a whole chain of why's?

Why is Rani Mukerji's character such a wimp? Why does Shah Rukh Khan's character hang out with a wimp? Soon you learn, he's a wimp too.

So while we are made to suffer the affair of wimps, their blissfully unaware partners break into a disco-theme jig where John Abraham plays DJ.

Instead of breaking into photogenic tears in some chic corner of New York, why don't these people work out their problems? Why does KJo waste so much of our precious time when he has no intention of giving us a credible reason behind all these mishaps of the heart? Now that's cheating.

I loved this the Most....It reminded me the Very Infamous EMA Couple.......🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 🀣

Reet nikammi give tea recipe🀣 🀣
@Reshuu ' Luv Story 2050 ' toh 2050 me bhi dekhna possible nahi hai 🀣🀣🀣

And PC's hair colour RED ewwwwww

Originally posted by sidma_love

@Kritzzzzzz

Sachin ji last 16 overs se set ho rahe hain & Virat from last 7 overs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haila 😲 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Toh phir u have all rights to get ANGRY on the nikammes......πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Shruti*

BRBBBBBBBBBB

Shuru ho gaya Shru ka....🀣  🀣  🀣

I love Shru's BRBBBBBBBBBBB Mode....🀣 🀣 🀣
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Reet nikammi give tea recipe🀣 🀣

today is ur turn nikammi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Kritzzzzzz I agree 🀣🀣
But d ' star ' cast was much better 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by kritishah3

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006)

Karan Johar's grown-up take on infidelity and relationships is much too muddled, superficial and LONG to approve.

The only emotion it succeeds in evoking is that of anger followed by a whole chain of why's?

Why is Rani Mukerji's character such a wimp? Why does Shah Rukh Khan's character hang out with a wimp? Soon you learn, he's a wimp too.

So while we are made to suffer the affair of wimps, their blissfully unaware partners break into a disco-theme jig where John Abraham plays DJ.

Instead of breaking into photogenic tears in some chic corner of New York, why don't these people work out their problems? Why does KJo waste so much of our precious time when he has no intention of giving us a credible reason behind all these mishaps of the heart? Now that's cheating.

I loved this the Most....It reminded me the Very Infamous EMA Couple.......🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 🀣

i agree πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

is movie ka haal dekhke bhi CMG creatives nai samjhe ki unke show ka kya hoga πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
jab log is best starcast ko reject kar sakte hai to unke EMA couple to kahi stand hi nai karte πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by sidma_love

Kritzzzzzz I agree 🀣🀣
But d ' star ' cast was much better 🀣🀣🀣

True Harshu.....Arey Star cast ke liye toh logo ne movie ko sehan kiya tha...🀣  πŸ€£

And abt the TV star cast No comments for the disclaimer Star cast.....🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£