Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Jennifer Winget:APersonaWhoEnchantedAll*Note 114* (Page 71)

Love_ArHiii Goldie
Love_ArHiii
Love_ArHiii

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 1305

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Sabs what else can be bad news? I have to leave duhhhhhhh D'oh
thats the bad news LOL
 
I dont wanna leave CryAngry
 
Nite nite Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1swashbuckling

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute-n-sweet

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

sabz.saanji congratulate noha
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1509842


Who is she? and this post is old from 2010Confused

Explain it to me...what is it, then I willLOLLOLLOL
Yeh even I noticed it now!LOL W*F adu you've been telling us to comment on such a old topic ROFL


LOL.....Adu is embarrassing us ROFLD'oh

A year old post hai.....abhi congrats karo bolti haiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbuckling

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by cute-n-sweet

Sabs - nahi Im princess I dont wanna dance with those fatty pigs n make myself dirty TongueROFL


whatever LOLLOLLOL

I think those fatty pig are sexy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1swashbuckling

Love_ArHiii Goldie
Love_ArHiii
Love_ArHiii

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 1305

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by cute-n-sweet

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

sabz.saanji congratulate noha
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1509842


Who is she? and this post is old from 2010Confused

Explain it to me...what is it, then I willLOLLOLLOL
Yeh even I noticed it now!LOL W*F adu you've been telling us to comment on such a old topic ROFL


LOL.....Adu is embarrassing us ROFLD'oh

A year old post hai.....abhi congrats karo bolti haiLOLLOL
At least u didnt comment there n made urself look like a fool ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1swashbuckling

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute-n-sweet

Sabs what else can be bad news? I have to leave duhhhhhhh D'oh
thats the bad news LOL
 
I dont wanna leave CryAngry
 
Nite nite Hug


LOL....okay...wow, what a bad news...I feel for you babyLOLLOLLOL

Good night sweetie Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_ArHiii

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by cute-n-sweet

Sabs - nahi Im princess I dont wanna dance with those fatty pigs n make myself dirty TongueROFL


whatever LOLLOLLOL

I think those fatty pig are sexy LOL


ExactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyWink

These fatty pigs are sexier than our Jenny TongueOuch


romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Bye guys....am off now Hug

See ya all later Hug
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ur leaving 2 Bye mommy Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~FanClub of Jennifer Winget, "Winget Fantasy"~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: romiosugar1   Replies: 1210   Views: 38518

romiosugar1 1210 38518 29 August 2010 at 5:38am by romiosugar1
Jennifer Winget/sneha of kzk

Author: fan_ksg(arman)   Replies: 0   Views: 3549

fan_ksg(arman) 0 3549 20 January 2008 at 4:42am by fan_ksg(arman)
Jennifer Winget (Sneha/Ganga/Natasha) FC!

2 3 4 5

Author: babii.girl   Replies: 35   Views: 6591

babii.girl 35 6591 05 November 2007 at 12:53am by Marthika
->>>--Jennifer Winget heaven --->>>-

Author: Marthika   Replies: 1   Views: 3769

Marthika 1 3769 04 November 2007 at 11:25am by ~*Shona94*~
Jennifer Winget Fc aka Sneha KZK

Author: rose12   Replies: 2   Views: 3142

rose12 2 3142 10 March 2007 at 5:21pm by mehak.S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index