Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

maithalli-abhayendra-pia..pyaar ki ek dastan.. (Page 2)

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

great postClap

The abhay maithili story was captivatingEmbarrassed
 I also dont want every thing revealed let the suspense build up and we get to know a lil bit at a time.Maybe the book would leave the story incomplete and when Abhay confesses he is abhayendra to piya he finishes the story.That way he would let piya comfort him and he will share his pain with her deepening their bond.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

gd post buddy

i don't think Mitz died of burning...
her death is a mystry 2 all

may b evry1 thought she died of fire bt who knows what happened beehind d doors,

more over if she had died of fire, why did CT say that hr death is a mystry????

oh ya......u r r8..dats wat i meant by tragic n depth in d story...bt i dont want pia to get to knw it so soon..i want it to b suspense fr sum mre time....

may b d person/caretaker of d palace ll tell her the story only till d mystery of hw she died....so dn Pia ll hv to act as if shez maithalli to get 2 knw frm abhay abt wat hd exactly happened....

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

great postClap

The abhay maithili story was captivatingEmbarrassed
 I also dont want every thing revealed let the suspense build up and we get to know a lil bit at a time.Maybe the book would leave the story incomplete and when Abhay confesses he is abhayendra to piya he finishes the story.That way he would let piya comfort him and he will share his pain with her deepening their bond.

thanx dear......

i wanna c d suspense to b revealed in parts n at proper stages rather dn evrythin at 1 time.....lk u said let d suspense build up......

exactly book n d curator reveals only incomplete story n abhay ll confessing reveals it completely....

agree wid u sharing pain wid pia wud surely deepen der bond...

shaggyscooby

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ya u right,
i want 2 hear d whole story from Abhay, not any1 else.....

uski kahaani, usi kii jubani.........LOL

bt anyways, Mitz father truely deserves hellAngry

[QOTE=adits7]
Originally posted by kaushiki9

gd post buddy

i don't think Mitz died of burning...
her death is a mystry 2 all

may b evry1 thought she died of fire bt who knows what happened beehind d doors,

more over if she had died of fire, why did CT say that hr death is a mystry????

oh ya......u r r8..dats wat i meant by tragic n depth in d story...bt i dont want pia to get to knw it so soon..i want it to b suspense fr sum mre time....

may b d person/caretaker of d palace ll tell her the story only till d mystery of hw she died....so dn Pia ll hv to act as if shez maithalli to get 2 knw frm abhay abt wat hd exactly happened....

[/QUOTE]
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I didn't mind the blunders. My attention was on my white prince. May be he was ghorsawar but looked like a real prince.Day Dreaming Total Ametz story will be revealed by Abhay only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ritzie

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I didn't mind the blunders. My attention was on my white prince. May be he was ghorsawar but looked like a real prince.Day Dreaming Total Ametz story will be revealed by Abhay only.

oh ya..Day Dreaming..Day Dreaming...Day Dreaming........

yup i too think so.....i think he ll fall in trap to reveal evrythin bt haseena m8 trip in n stop him...

kaushiki9

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
peds! awsum post as alwys!!

i luved tracker n shaurya dialogues n scene!!ROFL

and i luved th way in short the old man explained the story to piyaabt maithu n abhay!!!

it was so sweet to see abhay so humanly n innocent!!

.Valentine kiss
n it was terrible to see maithu been burnt like dat!!

buh am sure piya got only half of the story  bcoz precap main she was asking 100 questions to maithu's pic!!

which means buddha man only told her wot everybody knws...dat is half turth!!

am sure piya will cum to knw whole story frm abhay...bcoz only den the latest vampire promo is complete...with Abhay saying"yeh hai mera saach...kay abh bhi tum mujh se pyaar kar paogi????"

and why do i feel...da person who exposed maithu n abhay ka romance to dat king..is der in this century of abhay piya too????

Edited by NaughtyNihu - 14 January 2011 at 12:13pm

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@nihu : yeah i think d curator ll tell only wat evry1s knws or general perception..bt its half truth n later dey ll reveal d entire truth...frm horses mouth itself...

i think may b chand or haseena or abhay's brother may hv sumthin to do wid wat happened in past

NaughtyNihu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index