Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

maithalli-abhayendra-pia..pyaar ki ek dastan..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
good continuation......piya seems to b getting close to it...but i so dont want her to know everything so soon n dat too from sum1 else...i want her to know the entire story from Abhay but widout rushing it....wid good space b/n each revelation...Approve

Tracker n uske hone waale jijaji : tracker n shaurya scene was good..funny...LOLLOLLOL.

Abhay : the abhay stalking pia n reaching to the language reader/translator b4 her( bt obivious...LOL) was good 1.....i liked how he ditched T..Dolled Up..LOLLOLLOL

Abhayendra-Maithilli..Love Forever... : i liked the narration....it was good ..at a proper pace n not rushed...n wud b continued 2mrw as well..wid Maithalli bein trapped ...ConfusedConfusedConfused

..but the Maithilli-abhayendra story needs more masala n tragic to it.....it so cant b dis simple..hoping fr an intense..heart wrenching love story...it shud leave us Shocked..lk dis.....

Look/ambiance of the era : they have done decent in screen techno colour to show the 18th cen abhay-maithilli track..........maithalli looked beautiful....3D Prom Queen

overall i liked the epi...SmileSmileSmile

as alwaz lookin frwd fr comin epis....

some blunders :

thou ders a minor blunder.....bt as far as i knw abt historical books n scripts...der r books n scripts of ancient times...which consisted of paintings of the rajas, maharajas(kings n princes) n der families which wer converted or repaired in better formats according to d techniques available in the times the author wrote the book....

fr example AKBARNAMA (autobiography of emperor akbar) written by abul-fazal in 16th century is now available wid better pictures n portraits( made by king or followers by d best painter or painting style available in dt specific era) ....so if dey show a book wid pictures..not necessary dt we relate it to camera invented or not...dey can b updated wid evry new technique available ...

the blunder here is wid years..dt dey shud fix asap b4 the story proceeds...
Smile

Edited by adits7 - 14 January 2011 at 10:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988shaggyscooby--AROMAL---sim-Simi.Sweet--sumana13--Ritzie.Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
adits, awesome take! I don't mind the blunders frankly. I've learnt to switch off my brains for that.
About AM, I agree this was very predictable and the concept is seen many times but it was still very heartwrenching. I can't take that image of Maithili banging the doors of her room, begging to be free out of my mind! A father burnt alive his own and only daughter! It's really sad!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzieadits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

adits, awesome take! I don't mind the blunders frankly. I've learnt to switch off my brains for that.
About AM, I agree this was very predictable and the concept is seen many times but it was still very heartwrenching. I can't take that image of Maithili banging the doors of her room, begging to be free out of my mind! A father burnt alive his own and only daughter! It's really sad!

chillu thanx...

yeah same here me too dont mind blunders..its fiction aftr all......

yeah d abhay maithalli track is gud...evn d story.....i liked it...bt wanna c mre depth in2 it....no hurry aaramse dey can show....widout rushin .......wud like to c abhay-maithalli track in detail n nt short 1....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

chillu thanx...

yeah d abhay maithalli track is gud...evn d story.....i liked it...bt wanna c mre depth in2 it....no hurry aaramse dey can show....widout rushin .......wud like to c abhay-maithalli track in detail n nt short 1....

I would prefer if they showed the entire track at once and not as flashes. You know what I mean? It'll be way more impactful. Intense? I'm still disturbed by that sceneOuch

--sumana13--adits7

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi Aditi - good way of presenting your viewsClap and very nice analysisClap. Love your use of emoticons. Perhaps, I should PM you to learn how you do that Wink.

You know what I won't want Abhay to tell Pia the story. It will be really painful for him to live through the whole thing. I know what you mean by him telling himself but somehow the story is so tragic, I rather have it this way.

Poor Abhay - he has become a permanent stalker LOL - either to save Pia or to save himself from Pia - the bond 007.LOL

I totally agree with the pace of the story, the ambience and the narration. It was as though, even we the audience, could feel the love intensity and pain of Abhay & Metz love. 

About blunders and bloopers - I really don't care. There are so many other things to watch and appreciate in the PKYEK (Abhay being one of them Day DreamingDay Dreaming), that it doesn't matter to me. 

kinkidear--AROMAL--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ritz93]Hi Aditi - good way of presenting your viewsClap and very nice analysisClap. Love your use of emoticons. Perhaps, I should PM you to learn how you do that Wink.

thanx dear ..glad u lk it....oh ya nytime ...Pm me..

You know what I won't want Abhay to tell Pia the story. It will be really painful for him to live through the whole thing. I know what you mean by him telling himself but somehow the story is so tragic, I rather have it this way.

yeah i can understand ur point as well...bt Pia whoz in love wid abhay wud understand his pain n console him..aftr maithalli if ders ny1 who has a place in his life n heart is Pia...n as she understands love she ll so understand d pain he hs bn goin thru all des yrs....

Poor Abhay - he has become a permanent stalker LOL - either to save Pia or to save himself from Pia - the bond 007.LOL

so true...LOLLOLLOL

I totally agree with the pace of the story, the ambience and the narration. It was as though, even we the audience, could feel the love intensity and pain of Abhay & Metz love.

yeah i think v ll get evn mre involved as d story proceeds...

About blunders and bloopers - I really don't care. There are so many other things to watch and appreciate in the PKYEK (Abhay being one of them Day DreamingDay Dreaming), that it doesn't matter to me.

so true n every show hs blunders.....n as long as it has enough to ovrshadow dos blunders..its f9...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adits7

chillu thanx...

I would prefer if they showed the entire track at once and not as flashes. You know what I mean? It'll be way more impactful. Intense? I'm still disturbed by that sceneOuch

chillu ..hmm.....i lkd hw abhay got reminded of Metz wen he went to d palace to get d locket..or wen he saw pia in straighten hair...etc....i wudnt mind some flashes lk dt...

Ritzie.Jane..

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
gd post buddy

i don't think Mitz died of burning...
her death is a mystry 2 all

may b evry1 thought she died of fire bt who knows what happened beehind d doors,

more over if she had died of fire, why did CT say that hr death is a mystry????

shaggyscoobyRitzieadits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index