India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I don't feel bad for Versha (Page 2)

sUgA -N- sPiCe Goldie
sUgA -N- sPiCe
sUgA -N- sPiCe

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Okay I was totally against Varsha's abortion (shame on her) but I do feel bad for her. Being infertile for the rest of her life, never having a child of her own is terrible and emotionally heavy for a woman to bear. 

Meanwhile, how can she just NOT have a child? What's the problem? Is she having problems with conception? I'm sure she still has eggs left, what about in vitro? Come on, does Ekta live in the 21st century or what?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-harpkaur

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sUgA -N- sPiCe

Okay I was totally against Varsha's abortion (shame on her) but I do feel bad for her. Being infertile for the rest of her life, never having a child of her own is terrible and emotionally heavy for a woman to bear. 

Meanwhile, how can she just NOT have a child? What's the problem? Is she having problems with conception? I'm sure she still has eggs left, what about in vitro? Come on, does Ekta live in the 21st century or what?

i know ekta jst hirez an actr & tell dem 2 say "aap kabhi maa nahi ban sakti". Period..i mean dre r many ways...she think her audience doesnt knw anything..bt dre r many different ways....

bas u c anything happen in ektaland

dis might mke manav & archna 2 give dre child 2 varsha

Edited by harpkaur - 14 January 2011 at 3:33pm
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by india

Becoming a mother is a god gifted and you refused. People who abort child for no solid reason, do not deserve to be a mother ever in life. so no I am sorry I DO NOT feel bad for people like Varsha who has ego but nothing in life.
In every steps Manav helped her and now Manav is her biggest enemy and she hates him. come on now give me a little break.

i  feel somewhat bad for varsha but ur statement about people who abort child for no solid reason, do not desrve to be a mother, is harsh and dont agree with it  ...... at that time the reasons she had were selfish but that doesnt make her a bad person .... she wasn't ready to be a mother at that time ..... i dont think she would have been a good mother, if she had kept the child ..... at that time that was the right thing for her to do, at least that's what she thought ....

Edited by trupat - 14 January 2011 at 4:26pm

-Maahii-Writer42

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I don't feel bad for Varsha either, she had no right to abort her child that too without Satish's knowledge. Varsha is a spoiled brat who only thinks about herself and what she wants, if that wasn't bad enough she has become a snob who would rather be amongst those who would turn their backs on her in a minute than be around those who were there for her when no one else was. Her attitude towards Archana and Manav is sickening to watch, especially with the latest precap in which she tells Archana that her servants live in bigger places than this. The person I feel bad for here is Satish for getting Varsha as a wife, he would have been better off marrying someone else.

kad271koolchick

hk111990 Groupbie
hk111990
hk111990

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
i toally agree with you every action has a consequence and she hates manav for no reason
-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Everyone makes mistakes in life. You do, I do and so did Varsha. I agree she was very wrong back then, but since she genuinely regrets now, I really hope she does manage to conceive. Not having a baby ever is indeed too harsh a fortune -- I honestly hope no one ever has to face a difficulty like that. 
swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I agree 2
nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i agree with india,varsha deserves all this

Go to top