India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Just saw the promo wow (Page 3)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I think Tila is in a daze right now but will surely bounce back soon.  Until then, I am signing out from the forum for now!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovSmiley-786..yajnaseni..Angie12misti73Tilashini

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

What a pleasannnnnt surprise......................thought to post in Tilameter styleWink 

Thnakuuuu thankuuu thankuu Putija for brightening yp the day and whole forum....n hurrryaaayyy Heena posted the linkStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovradhika5anusha34ChinadollTwoSmiley-786..yajnaseni..gardesmisti73Tilashiniashna26radev24fatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
My reaction on all the comments wow wow wow Thumbs UpThumbs Up   to all my friends HugHug  now the same unity we should show if stupid story tracks r followed and let them(channel and PH ) not waylay and spoil the story when this show starts.LOLBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5laxmisanusha34..yajnaseni..Smiley-786misti73ashna26

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Yes chalhov..u r rite... am all time ready wid mails...we vl also help in makng it no.1 show wid no stupid tracks... CHEERS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovlaxmis

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

My reaction on all the comments wow wow wow Thumbs UpThumbs Up   to all my friends HugHug  now the same unity we should show if stupid story tracks r followed and let them(channel and PH ) not waylay and spoil the story when this show starts.LOLBig smile

Yep yep yep...now need to flood them for good story track..proper handling..marketing of the show...
quoting all the facts about CB n its downfall n warn them for the same........what say friends....we already have all teh contacts handy...please try to do that..

stillll able to digest this fact and going nuttts...my new tagline--Please send suggestions to Zee and DJs for not messing up with CB2Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovChinadollTworadhika5laxmisradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..gardesSmiley-786Angie12misti73Neerjaaradev24

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

[QUOTE=gardes]Mishti, you mean to say that Tilameter was doing a 180 degrees without watching the promo?

I guess there will be seismic reading of 8.0 or greater once Tilameter actually views the promo!

omg omg
[/QUOTE

Yeh I waiting for that.......Tilameterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......Tilu is preparing herself an reserving her energy now. See she is not even responding.....Wink....

Tilu.........just say a small hi now...that will do for me now..........please? 

MISTI !!! GARDES !!!!  IM HERE ! IM HERE!! you guys!ROFL
im still in the air...hahhahaLOLLOL
DEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming

Edited by Tilashini - 14 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisChinadollTworadhika5..yajnaseni..gardesAngie12misti73

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Yeah, I was expecting more of the Tilameter shaking, LOL'g and OMG'g.

Alas, Tila, you disappoint me!  Ek jhalak is all we ask for...

Big Laughing smiley, happy smiley

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Heart   ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

[QUOTE=gardes]Mishti, you mean to say that Tilameter was doing a 180 degrees without watching the promo?

I guess there will be seismic reading of 8.0 or greater once Tilameter actually views the promo!

omg omg
[/QUOTE

Yeh I waiting for that.......Tilameterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......Tilu is preparing herself an reserving her energy now. See she is not even responding.....Wink....

Tilu.........just say a small hi now...that will do for me now..........please? 

GARDES & MISTI HERE U GO LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ValiniXxTiaraCullenxXgardesmisti73

Go to top