don't want to see maan like this

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
today no fault of maan and geet yet they seem to be helpless before arjun.
maan was being overshadowed by arjun today that is the only thing that irritated me, rest story had to proceed so something was to happen.donno wht abt brij?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yupp........me too didnt like when maaneet felt sorry in front of arjun..... sorry 4 wat😲........it was his damn sister churailtara....who was trying to create a mess....😑 then y shud they feel sorry.....dat too 4 nothing....i hated dat part!!!
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What r the CV's upto can't understand? Everytime the plot takes a good turn they ruin it with their own hands.Previously there was the engagement fiasco & now after a week's entertainment they r destroying the charm of the wedding.Its really ridiculous that they r destroying the intensity of Maan's character,too.How can MSK be so helpless, that too in front of a negative character.Totally disgusting track.Sorry to say,the CV's have messed up the wonderful wedding track with all this utter nonsense.😑
slucky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously .....loosing interest to watch....
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me too agree wid u..i didnt like todays epi...achi khasi shaadi kharab kardi..cvs plz just end this track soon cant see maan in the jail...what if there were mosquitoes and our maan is so sensitive plz GOD take care of him...πŸ˜•
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

What r the CV's upto can't understand? Everytime the plot takes a good turn they ruin it with their own hands.Previously there was the engagement fiasco & now after a week's entertainment they r destroying the charm of the wedding.Its really ridiculous that they r destroying the intensity of Maan's character,too.How can MSK be so helpless, that too in front of a negative character.Totally disgusting track.Sorry to say,the CV's have messed up the wonderful wedding track with all this utter nonsense.😑

jyada khushi ke baad ye to hona hee tha
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

the cvs r proving this to us that good thgings dont stay for long
drama hi dikhana tha to shadi kara ke bhi to dikha sakte the
shadi to aaraama se hone dete
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow loved what maan was wearing today.first naintar reached their with maan's phone was too nonsense.and i don't think maan looked helpless i hated arjun's expression maan had no guilt he said its her fault that she is in this condition.and geet said sorry to arjun coz of insaniyat that's it.now i don't want to see geet feeling more sorry tom for no reason