Uttaran
Uttaran

pregy pregyy! tapasya pregy11 (Page 7)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

taps is pregnant but when did she consummate with a snake???

veer consummated with a snake!LOL

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by farah007

a 3 month fetus cant b seen by a scan shown tht way.....tht actor was grinding using a scan probe where evil taps appendix is...ROFL, so definately its not tappy scan..100 percent confirmed..btw tht fetus looks more than 3 months of age..ROFLROFLROFL

mujhey toh 9 mnths ka lag raha thaa... Lolllll....waaqi main grinding kar rahi thi doctor..ehehe

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it was definately not 3 months which confirms tht the doctor is ganged up with Naani n evil Taps..Big smile....Taps is not pregnant...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLbut nani and taps have ganged up with cvs soAngry,
honestly now i am beginning 2 lose faith in the doctorsROFL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Originally posted by intruderfast

a 3 month fetus cant b seen by a scan shown tht way.....tht actor was grinding using a scan probe where evil taps appendix is...ROFL, so definately its not tappy scan..100 percent confirmed..btw tht fetus looks more than 3 months of age..ROFLROFLROFL
yeah i could see baby snake inside itROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,
ROFLROFL 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!! bachaa nikal ke KUWAIN KUWAIN nahi karey gaaa... balke kahe gaa

main teri dusman.. dushman tu meraaa.. main nagin tuu saperaaaaaa.. main nagin tu saperaaaa
too goodROFLROFL
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

mujhey toh 9 mnths ka lag raha thaa... Lolllll....waaqi main grinding kar rahi thi doctor..ehehe

ROFL it was definately not 3 months which confirms tht the doctor is ganged up with Naani n evil Taps..Big smile....Taps is not pregnant...ROFL

LOLLLLL.. BE CAREFUL OF THIEVES AND DOCTORS!!Lolllll
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

ROFL it was definately not 3 months which confirms tht the doctor is ganged up with Naani n evil Taps..Big smile....Taps is not pregnant...ROFL
anmol...chill...its just a soap.....
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

2 me tht sonography displayed is not a original one...tht doctor took money n showed a recorded file...only..btw y was veer getting excited tht he got raped...fool..TongueROFL

I too was telling my family that the sonography could be a recorded one. I have some doubts about the Dr also. Her dialogues make me wonder that she is repeating well rehearsed ones about how fathers are excited, and how it bonds the couple, etc., more than the baby's detailsWinkLOL. She seems to have been bribed by somebody to say these things. Why is Dr.Soni not there to examine Jogi's daughter? All these could be an indication that something fishy is going on, but the mystery is, who is behind this? Could it be Nani, Pushkar or Jogi himself as somebody wrote earlier?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

taps is pregnant but when did she consummate with a snake???

earth worm...not snake...a snake hisses n has lot of pride....TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

2 me tht sonography displayed is not a original one...tht doctor took money n showed a recorded file...only..btw y was veer getting excited tht he got raped...fool..TongueROFL

I too was telling my family that the sonography could be a recorded one. I have some doubts about the Dr also. Her dialogues make me wonder that she is repeating well rehearsed ones about how fathers are excited, and how it bonds the couple, etc., more than the baby's detailsWinkLOL. She seems to have been bribed by somebody to say these things. Why is Dr.Soni not there to examine Jogi's daughter? All these could be an indication that something fishy is going on, but the mystery is, who is behind this? Could it be Nani, Pushkar or Jogi himself as somebody wrote earlier?
and m still confused who is the father....snake or vampire??

Go to top