Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

pregy pregyy! tapasya pregy11 (Page 12)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ladybird9

2 me tht sonography displayed is not a original one...tht doctor took money n showed a recorded file...only..btw y was veer getting excited tht he got raped...fool..TongueROFL

I too was telling my family that the sonography could be a recorded one. I have some doubts about the Dr also. Her dialogues make me wonder that she is repeating well rehearsed ones about how fathers are excited, and how it bonds the couple, etc., more than the baby's detailsWinkLOL. She seems to have been bribed by somebody to say these things. Why is Dr.Soni not there to examine Jogi's daughter? All these could be an indication that something fishy is going on, but the mystery is, who is behind this? Could it be Nani, Pushkar or Jogi himself as somebody wrote earlier?
and m still confused who is the father....snake or vampire??
ROFL both ek saathROFL

 btw what idiotic expresions was tht evil Censored giving at her achievement of raping veer...Angry
i was scared 2 see her faceOuchROFL
yeah that pimple is terrifying
only pimple, ROFL 

btw was der a pimple..ShockedShocked it tells me clearly how much i watch tht image n how i am surviving..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFL

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

btw iccha 4 the 1st time sopke in front of nani,

i liked her in that sceneClap,
and veer is feeling really guilty 4 touching tappu,Big smile
i am sure he will not do it againSmile

Was he guilty......i didnt watch it...no more watching this fellow untill he exposes tht fake fake pregnancy n kicks tht tap out...
LOL
oh he was really guilty, he was also saying 2 iccha , mujhe aisa nahin karna chahiye tha,
bahut badi galti ho gayi, so ek baar maafi mil sakti hainEmbarrassed cmon
btw what he will expose now unless the child is raghus , there is nothing left 2 expose

ofcourse tht fetus is truly present intht evil womb..got b sid yaa rathod...its not so straight forward this story remember LOL
yes we will keep thinking its someone else child till they do a dna testApprove

CVs cant afford DNA test...EmbarrassedROFL Sid is gg 2 come out of jail n do dharna in front of Bundela bar tht the bachaa is his waaris bass...yaa rathod chakkar maarega in his car around b bar...ROFL
shivani u can afford it,
give a helping hand 2 these kanjoos cvsROFL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

btw iccha 4 the 1st time sopke in front of nani,

i liked her in that sceneClap,
and veer is feeling really guilty 4 touching tappu,Big smile
i am sure he will not do it againSmile

Was he guilty......i didnt watch it...no more watching this fellow untill he exposes tht fake fake pregnancy n kicks tht tap out...
LOL
oh he was really guilty, he was also saying 2 iccha , mujhe aisa nahin karna chahiye tha,
bahut badi galti ho gayi, so ek baar maafi mil sakti hainEmbarrassed cmon
btw what he will expose now unless the child is raghus , there is nothing left 2 expose

ofcourse tht fetus is truly present intht evil womb..got b sid yaa rathod...its not so straight forward this story remember LOL

Yes, yes, it is not straight forward....The baby will be born with a ghunghat...When it is lifted, Veer will get a shockShocked....It will look like 
Sid or RathodWinkROFL

Awesome ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ladybird9

2 me tht sonography displayed is not a original one...tht doctor took money n showed a recorded file...only..btw y was veer getting excited tht he got raped...fool..TongueROFL

I too was telling my family that the sonography could be a recorded one. I have some doubts about the Dr also. Her dialogues make me wonder that she is repeating well rehearsed ones about how fathers are excited, and how it bonds the couple, etc., more than the baby's detailsWinkLOL. She seems to have been bribed by somebody to say these things. Why is Dr.Soni not there to examine Jogi's daughter? All these could be an indication that something fishy is going on, but the mystery is, who is behind this? Could it be Nani, Pushkar or Jogi himself as somebody wrote earlier?
and m still confused who is the father....snake or vampire??
ROFL both ek saathROFL

 btw what idiotic expresions was tht evil Censored giving at her achievement of raping veer...Angry
i was scared 2 see her faceOuchROFL
yeah that pimple is terrifying
only pimple, ROFL 

btw was der a pimple..ShockedShocked it tells me clearly how much i watch tht image n how i am surviving..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFL
life is tough kyaa karienROFL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

ROFL
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

btw iccha 4 the 1st time sopke in front of nani,

i liked her in that sceneClap,
and veer is feeling really guilty 4 touching tappu,Big smile
i am sure he will not do it againSmile

Was he guilty......i didnt watch it...no more watching this fellow untill he exposes tht fake fake pregnancy n kicks tht tap out...
LOL
oh he was really guilty, he was also saying 2 iccha , mujhe aisa nahin karna chahiye tha,
bahut badi galti ho gayi, so ek baar maafi mil sakti hainEmbarrassed cmon
btw what he will expose now unless the child is raghus , there is nothing left 2 expose

ofcourse tht fetus is truly present intht evil womb..got b sid yaa rathod...its not so straight forward this story remember LOL
yes we will keep thinking its someone else child till they do a dna testApprove

CVs cant afford DNA test...EmbarrassedROFL Sid is gg 2 come out of jail n do dharna in front of Bundela bar tht the bachaa is his waaris bass...yaa rathod chakkar maarega in his car around b bar...ROFL

probably sid died during consummation with tapasya thats y his brother sharad is here to take the revengeLOLROFL

achaaaa i didnt know this...LOL good this baby is Sid'S 100 percent...EmbarrassedROFL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

btw iccha 4 the 1st time sopke in front of nani,

i liked her in that sceneClap,
and veer is feeling really guilty 4 touching tappu,Big smile
i am sure he will not do it againSmile

Was he guilty......i didnt watch it...no more watching this fellow untill he exposes tht fake fake pregnancy n kicks tht tap out...
LOL
oh he was really guilty, he was also saying 2 iccha , mujhe aisa nahin karna chahiye tha,
bahut badi galti ho gayi, so ek baar maafi mil sakti hainEmbarrassed cmon
btw what he will expose now unless the child is raghus , there is nothing left 2 expose

ofcourse tht fetus is truly present intht evil womb..got b sid yaa rathod...its not so straight forward this story remember LOL

Yes, yes, it is not straight forward....The baby will be born with a ghunghat...When it is lifted, Veer will get a shockShocked....It will look like 
Sid or RathodWinkROFL

Awesome ROFL
really awesome hermoinee,
veer ko ab isski aadat pad chuki hainROFL


Edited by intruderfast - 14 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

life is tough kyaa karienROFL

yeh kya baath hai..beech mei..Confused
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

life is tough kyaa karienROFL

yeh kya baath hai..beech mei..Confused
koi baat nahin, life mein bade jhamele aur soaps mein taps jaise karele,
yeh tapni ko uthale bhagwan aur gandi naali mein daalle
 


Edited by intruderfast - 14 January 2011 at 11:34am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Are Jogi n Divya Biological parents of Tapasya?

2 3 4

Author: shivani9   Replies: 26   Views: 4086

shivani9 26 4086 02 December 2010 at 5:00pm by shivani003
Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal??

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: shivani9   Replies: 84   Views: 8995

shivani9 84 8995 04 September 2010 at 8:12am by Choco_Mishti
Tapasya Tapasya , what are you made of!!

2

Author: roms123   Replies: 11   Views: 3242

roms123 11 3242 22 July 2010 at 8:03pm by queen_of_hearts
Tapasya ki tapasya

2

Author: harjeetk   Replies: 12   Views: 3301

harjeetk 12 3301 20 November 2009 at 9:13pm by sanjaykedari
Uttaran (Tapasya Ki Tapasya) - 11 Oct PROMO

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 4099

promoking 0 4099 09 October 2009 at 12:18am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index