farah007
farah007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by hermoinee

2 me tht sonography displayed is not a original one...tht doctor took money n showed a recorded file...only..btw y was veer getting excited tht he got raped...fool..TongueROFL

I too was telling my family that the sonography could be a recorded one. I have some doubts about the Dr also. Her dialogues make me wonder that she is repeating well rehearsed ones about how fathers are excited, and how it bonds the couple, etc., more than the baby's detailsWinkLOL. She seems to have been bribed by somebody to say these things. Why is Dr.Soni not there to examine Jogi's daughter? All these could be an indication that something fishy is going on, but the mystery is, who is behind this? Could it be Nani, Pushkar or Jogi himself as somebody wrote earlier?
and m still confused who is the father....snake or vampire??
ROFL both ek saathROFL

btw what idiotic expresions was tht evil Censored giving at her achievement of raping veer...Angry

she was asking keh  KIA AIK AUR DAFA KAROON???LOL

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

2 me tht sonography displayed is not a original one...tht doctor took money n showed a recorded file...only..btw y was veer getting excited tht he got raped...fool..TongueROFL

I too was telling my family that the sonography could be a recorded one. I have some doubts about the Dr also. Her dialogues make me wonder that she is repeating well rehearsed ones about how fathers are excited, and how it bonds the couple, etc., more than the baby's detailsWinkLOL. She seems to have been bribed by somebody to say these things. Why is Dr.Soni not there to examine Jogi's daughter? All these could be an indication that something fishy is going on, but the mystery is, who is behind this? Could it be Nani, Pushkar or Jogi himself as somebody wrote earlier?
ROFL both ek saathROFL
vampire ka face. snake ki body aur ek tapasya ka pimple jo 10 kilo pancake mooh par lagane ke baad bhi dikhta hai....har episode mein...ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,
ROFLROFL OMG!!!!even i was thinking the sdame keh itnaa AAATAAA laga keh bhi pimple nazar aata hai.. ahahahaha
arre 3 episodes ho gaya...pimple wahi ka wahi hai.....
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

btw iccha 4 the 1st time sopke in front of nani,

i liked her in that sceneClap,
and veer is feeling really guilty 4 touching tappu,Big smile
i am sure he will not do it againSmile

Was he guilty......i didnt watch it...no more watching this fellow untill he exposes tht fake fake pregnancy n kicks tht tap out...
LOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

ROFL both ek saathROFL

btw what idiotic expresions was tht evil Censored giving at her achievement of raping veer...Angry
i was scared 2 see her faceOuchROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7shivani9

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

ROFL both ek saathROFL

yeah that pimple is terrifying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

btw iccha 4 the 1st time sopke in front of nani,

i liked her in that sceneClap,
and veer is feeling really guilty 4 touching tappu,Big smile
i am sure he will not do it againSmile

Was he guilty......i didnt watch it...no more watching this fellow untill he exposes tht fake fake pregnancy n kicks tht tap out...
LOL
oh he was really guilty, he was also saying 2 iccha , mujhe aisa nahin karna chahiye tha,
bahut badi galti ho gayi, so ek baar maafi mil sakti hainEmbarrassed cmon
btw what he will expose now unless the child is raghus , there is nothing left 2 expose

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

ROFL both ek saathROFL

good u didnt watch it den...we will share this torture..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL next epi u watch n i'll take a break.EmbarrassedROFLROFL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

ROFL both ek saathROFL

yeah that pimple is terrifying
only pimple, ROFL 

Go to top