Bandini

14 January Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends

Part 1

episode starts with cry baby vishal drinking and thinking how megha betrayed him and sees all his mistakes- all flash back scenes- he is drunk- looks in the mirror and cannot look at himself- calls himself dhobi kad kutta- 

trievni comes - same stuff he tells her how he is betrayed by his own mom- he asks her every time you have helped me and i did not trust you- senti talk between them- he tells her i did wrong with you- and says sorry to her  and hugs and tells her to forgive him- trivenis says you were never alive if you were alive you would not have behaved so bad with your parents and leaves- vishal repenting

santu packing- shakku bring a book to learn english for champa- santu senti about champa- she has bought gifts for everyone-

toral in her room tells hiten to find a girl for rishab- she does not want rishab to marry triveni as triveni will divorce vishal- she tells hiten moti wants triveni and vishal to get a divorce - hiten says i a agree with moti-
but toral does not want rishab to be hurt and she is a mother and will think about him only
hiten tells toral triveni will never marry rishab- toral says no promise me as soon as santu and dm are back we will get rishab within a week

break

Part  2

santu packing shakku asks her how she got married to dm- santu tells her life story

dhrampur baa tells triveni- how when santu married dm she hated her but now i cannot live without her and my old eyes are just waiting for her to come back- baa is excited and wants to make shakkar para for santu- triveni smiles- senti conversation bet baa and triveni regarding santu

megha in her room- thinking if i cannot win i will not let sanraj win- if i cannot stay in this house they will also not live in this house- she removes a gun from a drawer

break

Part 3

megha bumps in triveni - she sees triveni with carrots and asks her what is she making and for whom? triveni tells her the real malik and malkin of the house are returning and i am making gajar ka halwa for them- megha angry pushes triveni- vishal catches her megha tells him to throw triveni out now- vishal tells megha she is my wife and daughter in law of the house- megha angry

megha wants to talk to vishal and takes him aside and tells him it is not over we will win this fight against sanraj- vishal says what do you mean? she tells him i will attack for the last time- i will kill sanraj- sanraj finished all will be finished

vishal shocked

freeze on vishal

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vishal drinking alcohol and thinking what mahiyawanshi told abt megha..he was hurt..

talking to himself that megha did all this , he says himself bewkuf...bla bla.
triveni cum and feel sad for him, vishal tell her not to help him again, why she cares for him?
senti vishal.....
talk bw trishal, vishal says sorry to triveni and hug her...triveni push him away and leave
sakshi_24 thumbnail
vishal drinking and remembering what mahiyawanshi's sad..
he was broken, triveni cum
vishal says sorry to her and hug her..
she push him back and leave..
vishal sad
sakshi_24 thumbnail
santu collecting gifts for champa and triveni, talking to sakku ..

toral says to hiten we must find gal for rish and get him married asap..,coz trishal gng to divorce soon so i dnt want triveni to marry rish..
she want rish to marry asap but not with triveni..
hiten says ok and leave
break
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

no sanraj today sakshi?

not till now ;((
...Nahid... thumbnail
thanks sakshi, looks like the epi is dragging on faltu Trishal - great 🤔
sakshi_24 thumbnail
sakku ask santu hw santu got married to DM as there is so much age diff bw sanraj..??

santu tell her story to sakku, meanwhile baa is also telling triveni hw much she hated santu when she frst got married to DM, but nw she love santu alot..nice talk bw triveni and baa
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends😊

Mira and Saki thank you girls for your lovely updates
sakshi_24 thumbnail
megha thinking in her room that at any coost she will not allow sanraj to win..
khud to barbad houngi par inhe bhi barbad kardungi....megha says and took gun frm her drawer..
break
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nahid...

thanks sakshi, looks like the epi is dragging on faltu Trishal - great 🤔

many thanks sakshi.

yeah u are right nahid, but thats what they will show... specially, if it is coming to an end in the next 10-12 episodes...wind up around vishal, his story, happy or tragic, with his parents and triveni...
Edited by hashbrown - 13 years ago