Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhayendra=Abhay's undying LOVE Todays Analysis (Page 3)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by matwamango

Abhayendra looked so hot in his stable boy attire. Mights i say he could have passed off as a prince in my eyes. And those smouldering looks. Just wished there was more Ametz scenes other than him being locked up while and her saving him. I wanted more passion 

Very true. Abhayendra looked really like a prince. Day Dreaming I think there will be more Ametz coming in tomorrow's episode.
I can't stop thinking about him. This show should have a warning label. Can be injurious to health. As it can get obssessive for ones healthLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Abhayendra looked so hot in his stable boy attire. Mights i say he could have passed off as a prince in my eyes. And those smouldering looks. Just wished there was more Ametz scenes other than him being locked up while and her saving him. I wanted more passion 

Very true. Abhayendra looked really like a prince. Day Dreaming I think there will be more Ametz coming in tomorrow's episode.
I can't stop thinking about him. This show should have a warning label. Can be injurious to health. As it can get obssessive for ones healthLOL

ROFL You had me cracked up. So true. Half of us are drooling over Abhay and half of are killed by his looks. God save us.  

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

ROFL You had me cracked up. So true. Half of us are drooling over Abhay and half of are killed by his looks. God save us.  
LOLLOLLOLYeah theres only 1 of him and hundreds of us girls i say he needs savingLOLLOLLOL

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLYeah theres only 1 of him and hundreds of us girls i say he needs savingLOLLOLLOL
LOL yeah, it will take years to have one's turn even on shared basisWink. Who will come to rescue the sexy Vampire from his fans? Pia is busy these days. LOL LOL

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Pia maybe busy but most of us have so much free time on our hands. I'm sure we can come to some arrangement

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Pia maybe busy but most of us have so much free time on our hands. I'm sure we can come to some arrangement
Absolutely, let Abhay give us a try. We will save him, heal him. He will hardly have time to even think about Metz. And added bonus, Pia will leave her research on Abhay's past and come back runing after seeing him with so many of us. So, Abhay will be saved from that irritation of stopping her also.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Absolutely, let Abhay give us a try. We will save him, heal him. He will hardly have time to even think about Metz. And added bonus, Pia will leave her research on Abhay's past and come back runing after seeing him with so many of us. So, Abhay will be saved from that irritation of stopping her also.
Exactly. After all we can look after him better than Pia and Metz could ever be able to do. We have nobody but Abhay to care for. What guy doesn't want a million girls after him. He'd be mad to resistLOL.

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Exactly. After all we can look after him better than Pia and Metz could ever be able to do. We have nobody but Abhay to care for. What guy doesn't want a million girls after him. He'd be mad to resistLOL.
Ofcourse - one is dead and other other is walking trouble. We are living and solution providers. I am sure Abhay is not mad. But if he has to keep more company with Pia, he will turn mad soon. So, let all of us save him.    

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index