Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhayendra=Abhay's undying LOVE Todays Analysis

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Abhayendra reminded me of Jeetendra. It's a take on his name.LOLEkta K's Dad

Todays episode 9/10

Pia tries to find someone to translate the book from Pahari language at Pandher Palace after Abhay makes her first choice for a translater not to read the historic book.

I loved the play on Abhay's name. Abhayendra is a cool name.

So he wasn't some prince or knight but a stable boy. Now the pieces are all coming together and makes sense. Abhay and Maithali's love was hidden from the world and rightly so. We saw what happened to poor Maithali being burnt alive after she rescued Abhay from his death sentence. The King and the servants all deserve to rot in hell. However it's Abhayendra who has ended with the rough end of the deal. He went to the jungle waiting for his love Maithali to meet him there. I'm thinking this is where Abhay meets his ultimate doom. He even said he'd given his life for Maithali.

Abhay's Maithali may have perished in the fire but she has not vanished from his mind or his heart. I salute their love. It was one epic way to end a love story. Far brutal than Romeo's fate with Juliet and Heer Ranjha.

Abhay is still waiting for Maithali to come back. He is still that boy who left for the sake of his love for Maithali only difference now is his feelins for Pia have now started to develop. Rescuing her constantly.
Pia thinking Abhay's face might resemble Abhayendra just like hers does with Maithali but she's in the right path thinking maybe Abhayendra and Abhay are the same person. I can see why Abhay is so irritated by Pia's constant comparison with Metz. Maybe now she's finding out the truth she'll stop and try to open a new chapter. One where Pia heals Abhay's heartache and make him fall in love. Not forget Maithali but make her own mark in his heart.

I must say i'm completely emotional now. I'm a sucker for tragic endings and i felt it so much. I feel like crying. The depth of their love being prematurely cut short in the most horrific ways to go. Back in the way this method was often used where the King would sentence death onto a royal who fell out of line. Metz did not deserve this any more than the man she loved Abhayendra. Love the name. Love the new Abhay because he is changing slowly with Pia's help. She's already entered his heart. Just needs to realize that to love Pia is not forgetting Maithali. Love comes in all shapes and sizes. He needs to give Pia credit. She's stronger than she looks. She can handle anything he throws at her. Obssession can be deadly and Both Abhay and Pia are in for a rocky ride. Pia won't ever stop until she uncovers Abhay's Secrets. While Abhay's Obssession about Maithali is threatening any emotional attachments he has for Pia

Edited by matwamango - 14 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirgunjan_77mitumigitika.jshaggyscoobysaphira7988cutemug**Sonia**koyal-kajal-kavita-natashuluvkasureepicheepka7eelashruthiRkaushiki9KyunkiImafansushupsRitzie.Nabi.Ameresragzz..Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Yes, Abhayendra is a cool name and suits that century very well. 

But Abhay and Maithili's story is really tragic. Maithili burnt alive and Abhay suffering for centuries.

This also explained to me Abhay's constant use of the dialogue "Pia Maithili nahi hai. WOh kabhi Maithili ho hi nahi sakti" (Pia is not Maithili and she can't be Maithili.) Because Maithili gave her life to save Abhay's life and Pia is constantly irritating Abhay to death (whatever the reason maybe). I am not trying to be sarcastic about Pia's action - it's just that I am trying to understand the constant repetition of this dialogue from Abhay.  

Edited by Ritz93 - 14 January 2011 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premanaka7eelamatwamango

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
awesum................simply awesum analysis nd u literally translated his emotions nd gave life to dem.......feel sad for AmetzThumbs UpCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Lovely post Ayesha. :))
Hopefully like you said now Pia will start making place in Abhay's heart and Abhay will also accept the fact that he is in love with her and also will always love Matz.

But did Matz really die? Cuz the way Pia said that what was the end of this tragic story? Did Abhay save her?....Still some questions left to be answered i feel.

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Lovely post Ayesha. :))
Hopefully like you said now Pia will start making place in Abhay's heart and Abhay will also accept the fact that he is in love with her and also will always love Matz.

But did Matz really die? Cuz the way Pia said that what was the end of this tragic story? Did Abhay save her?....Still some questions left to be answered i feel.
I got a niggling feeling Maithali is still out there somewhere. Maybe a loyal friend/servant saved her. Or Abhayendra?
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

awesum................simply awesum analysis nd u literally translated his emotions nd gave life to dem.......feel sad for AmetzThumbs UpCry
Thanks. I really felt their pin. It was heart wrenching. Soul killing stuff. We already Love Abhay with Piya but this tragic story with Mathali that Abhayendra had gives the show a whole new dimension
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
OMG what a cruel father.....
bt guys its not final yet that Mitz died of burning...
may b smthing else lead 2 her death...

after all evrybdy says her death is mystry even d care taker

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

OMG what a cruel father.....
bt guys its not final yet that Mitz died of burning...
may b smthing else lead 2 her death...

after all evrybdy says her death is mystry even d care taker
I think someone may have intervened. Abhay's brother maybe. I meam he is yet to make an entry right? So this would put him into play straight away

Edited by matwamango - 14 January 2011 at 10:37am

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index