Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mystery of Maan's Mobile n NT's Revolver ! (Page 4)

swesha Groupbie
swesha
swesha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i was so exited about todays episode....but just after reading the updates...........dont feel like watching it.Ouch

the CVs have completely lost it....why they keep showing things which is absolutely absurd and not possible.....even before the cameras, how come the guards never stopped her, remember how they stopped brij when he was trying to enter geet's room,,,when the bachelor party was on...
and to top it all....she has got maan's mobile.....now thats completely not understandable and not acceptable...!!!ShockedAngryAngry

if they gonna go ekta style to create a lot of drama.....then they should also be ready to face the consequences.

and how come an industrialist of MSK's stature can just be arrested without any proper investigation.
if im not wrong, it must be the same police station where maneet lodged complaint against NT-dev. how come they are not going to take that in consideration.ConfusedConfused

ohhhhh......too many loopholes in the story.Thumbs DownDisapproveDisapprove

sorry for the long reply...but could not stop myself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Heyy Ritu

honestly, nowadays i am just trying to get accustomed to accepting these senseless little things....just as I was getting used to AA's sudden entries in the show, now all these new mysteries have been introduced....i am sure all cameras and other evidence wil be used in the future but that does not compensate for the current loopholes in the show....i can make a huge list of loopholes just from today's epiLOL....its like for one track, cvs bring such unexpected changes that make no sense while another track is portrayed so beautifully, carefully and sensibly....NT was convering her face in the blue sari and all so thats my only reason for her being able to get away from the cameras.....i guess it didn't come as suspicious maybe cuz many ladies cover their heads like that during marriage.

there have been soo many negative posts in the forum....just wanna tell people, don't give up hope....maaneet wedding will definitely happen and they will emerge victoriousEmbarrassed....i don't know about the rest but i do think, or atleast hope, the cvs know that only maaneet happiness will bring trps to the show!Wink

sorry i couldn't answer your question and for rambling as wellLOL
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swesha

i was so exited about todays episode....but just after reading the updates...........dont feel like watching it.Ouch

the CVs have completely lost it....why they keep showing things which is absolutely absurd and not possible.....even before the cameras, how come the guards never stopped her, remember how they stopped brij when he was trying to enter geet's room,,,when the bachelor party was on...
and to top it all....she has got maan's mobile.....now thats completely not understandable and not acceptable...!!!ShockedAngryAngry

if they gonna go ekta style to create a lot of drama.....then they should also be ready to face the consequences.

and how come an industrialist of MSK's stature can just be arrested without any proper investigation.
if im not wrong, it must be the same police station where maneet lodged complaint against NT-dev. how come they are not going to take that in consideration.ConfusedConfused

ohhhhh......too many loopholes in the story.Thumbs DownDisapproveDisapprove

sorry for the long reply...but could not stop myself.

Well though I myself is confused abt Maan's mobile issue but I can give a guess to ur security gurad nt stopping NT to enter.See it was all haldi ritual where all ladies r supposed to come.So that was the strongest possibilty of nt denying any ladies to enter KM! Coz like a classy family Khuranas are neither they can reveal this security issue to public nor they can search their invited ladies guests.Morever Adi only informed MSK previously that NT has gone out of India...so he only asked the securities abt Brij and nt NT.In tonight epi only they came to know abt the truth of NT but by that time she already sneaked into the mansion.And its obvious that CCTVs wont be there in the terrace!Hope I could make some sense in this.

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy Ritu

honestly, nowadays i am just trying to get accustomed to accepting these senseless little things....just as I was getting used to AA's sudden entries in the show, now all these new mysteries have been introduced....i am sure all cameras and other evidence wil be used in the future but that does not compensate for the current loopholes in the show....i can make a huge list of loopholes just from today's epiLOL....its like for one track, cvs bring such unexpected changes that make no sense while another track is portrayed so beautifully, carefully and sensibly....NT was convering her face in the blue sari and all so thats my only reason for her being able to get away from the cameras.....i guess it didn't come as suspicious maybe cuz many ladies cover their heads like that during marriage.

there have been soo many negative posts in the forum....just wanna tell people, don't give up hope....maaneet wedding will definitely happen and they will emerge victoriousEmbarrassed....i don't know about the rest but i do think, or atleast hope, the cvs know that only maaneet happiness will bring trps to the show!Wink

sorry i couldn't answer your question and for rambling as wellLOL

Thats fine.I hope CVs will defo ans my queries....but uno this is nt that I vented out my frustrations here neither I'm upset with the epi.I just wanted to know abt his mobile.And yeah all of us know the wedding will happen for sure.But as per teh article also there will be some high profile drama na....so guess this is what they hinted.Anyways I find the CCTV n security one a logical one as during haldi ritual so many ladies guests will come n even MSK was nt aware of NT's come back at that time.So that is perfectly fine with me.But I just confused abt his mobile.Lets see how CVs will solve this issue too.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinsona-rai

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
ritu Hugyeh post thora sa CONFUSED RITULOLLOLdikha raha hai jo yeh soch rahi hai ke "acha sochoon ya buraLOL"don't worry dear yeh sab ULTAY PULTAY sawal aik dhansu track ka rasta bana rahay hain jaisay maan ko arjun ke baray main sach pata chal gaya tha and he admit that to arjun sooooooooooo aik din arjun bhi aisa hi karay ga but after long time jab tak hamara bechara maan kafi problems jhail chuka hoga aur offcoarse sab apnay bal botay per sambhal bhi chuka hoga afterall MAAN SINGH KHURANADay DreamingDay Dreaminghai koi mazak thori haiDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona-rai

ritu Hugyeh post thora sa CONFUSED RITULOLLOLdikha raha hai jo yeh soch rahi hai ke "acha sochoon ya buraLOL"don't worry dear yeh sab ULTAY PULTAY sawal aik dhansu track ka rasta bana rahay hain jaisay maan ko arjun ke baray main sach pata chal gaya tha and he admit that to arjun sooooooooooo aik din arjun bhi aisa hi karay ga but after long time jab tak hamara bechara maan kafi problems jhail chuka hoga aur offcoarse sab apnay bal botay per sambhal bhi chuka hoga afterall MAAN SINGH KHURANADay DreamingDay Dreaminghai koi mazak thori haiDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Arjun is dead for me now Soni.....all my interest is for Maan Singh Khurana....and all he has to suffer for loving Geet........EmbarrassedNT sach main ChurailTara hai......LOL

sona-rai

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yes.. very true.. I also had this single take away from today's episode.. what about Maan's mobile.. How she had it NT.. i am not surprsied.. but Is it going to play any role in future.. anything with which NT's intention could be proven when jail seq will come up.
sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
sahi kaha yaar CHURAILTARA(sorry nigiLOL)yaar MAAN tu akhir MAAN hai itna khuch bura horaha hai per phir bhi he's always always there for his LOVEDay DreamingDay Dreamingyaar i love MAAN SINGH KHURANA for that a lotDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Go to top