Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mystery of Maan's Mobile n NT's Revolver ! (Page 2)

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by SakshiGarg

well as far as maan's mobile is concerned.....dat is a mystery 4 me too......even i was thinking how cum NT cud grab MSK's mobile...... woh mobile jismein maan ki jaan basti haiConfused
abt the revolver.... i think dat wud ultimately help maaneet to expose NT.....
n as we all knw dat arjun is not a bad guy but a caring brother.... i think nw here cums annie's role where she wud help in decreasing the disparities b/w maan n arjun n thus wud also clear arjun's misunderstanding...........

Even I was expecting a bit positivity abt Arjun's char...but tonight it vanished.How come he didnt even try to know what would have really happened ?And when he himself was surprised that what NT was doing in KM still he never gave a second thought to that.OK I can understand the situation was really tense but still he didnt behave like a matured one there.At least b4 taking vows he could have tried to know how it all happened !Embarrassed
itni akalmandi mat expect karo usse....akhir hai to woh NT ka hi bhai naAngry.......baat badi aur darshan chhote.....kehne ko to bade bade asool hai janaab k....par un asoolon pe chalna aata nhi!!!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_foreverRituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

Ritu:

I just finished reading the updates .. They are so many mystery or should I say questions about NT ,Briji , and NT walking freely in KM and no one notices her .. There is a wedding in the house with people walking around and cameras all over the house.. and no one notices NT..D'oh

I hope the camera's that Maan put in KM will help him in getting him out of Jail..Approve

They changed Arjun from a good guy to a bad guy in 3mins D'oh (just a approx guess, haven't watched the episode yet have no plans to watch it) . Ok, so how are we expected to enjoy the wedding now ..does anyone have any idea ?Ermm

Sorry to vent my frustration in your postDisapprove ..I found your post on page 1 and I feel comfortable in expressing my opinion..hope you didn't mine.Approve

Hey, Nandu :

Hope you are reading this .. I would love to see one of your questions post .. LOLWink

I am out of here ladies ..the forum has enough negativity and speculation going around after today's SBS update .. Don't want to add more fuel to it.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

-R

Why mind honey?To discuss abt the mysteries only I wrote this post.
Yeah even the securities n CCTV cameras are now put into question.
The only guess I can hav efor this is may be Maan missed showing the photo of NT to his securities of KM but he did lodge a FIR against Brij!
And u r so right that they made Arjun a total evil guy in just 2-3 mins.ShockedInfact i can say made him an immatured n irrational one.
But still my queries abt Maan's mobile is unanswered.Hope anyone can help from the forum !Confused
Chugalkhor Aunty aaj hamari khushiyon ki band bajadi .......Embarrassed

radev2010maaneet_forever

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
dear ritu..........wht was dat??????? i mean today's episode.........so many loopholes........y was geet alone when people knw dat her life is in danger at 1st place???? y didnt geet go to mansion????? its nt dat far and by dis time she should understand dat NT is a big liar.........y geet cant fight NT.......b it vd gun or vdout gun???????? every time maan has to rescue her and den how come she is brave??????? m nt telling geet is wrong........CV's r nt making her character brave enough......she can only fight vd maan.........dats nt acceptable........

m really disappointed.........m nt sure NT is in coma........she might b faking it......arjun is an idiot......how come he never inquired wht NT is saying is right or not?????? bada smart banta hai bt hai nahi......wo apni sis ko nahi jaanta m Shocked

itni security ke baad bhi NT aa gai ghar mein..........whts d use of gaurds??????best security my foot.......Y GEET WAS ALONE????????????

Edited by maanmeet1 - 14 January 2011 at 10:18am

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

dear ritu..........wht was dat??????? i mean today's episode.........so many loopholes........y was geet alone when people knw dat her life is in danger at 1st place???? y didnt geet go to mansion????? its nt dat far and by dis time she should understand dat NT is a big liar.........y geet cant fight NT.......b it vd gun or vdout gun???????? every time maan has to rescue her and den how come she is brave??????? m nt telling geet is wrong........CV's r nt making her character brave enough......she can only fight vd maan.........dats nt acceptable........

m really disappointed.........m nt sure NT is in coma........she might b faking it......arjun is an idiot......how come he never inquired wht NT is saying is right or not?????? bada smart banta hai bt hai nahi......wo apni sis ko nahi jaanta m Shocked

itni security ke baad bhi NT aa gai ghar mein..........whts d use of gaurds??????best security my foot.......Y GEET WAS ALONE????????????

Roopa I agreed with all ur queries ! Now Geet too should be shown a well aware of NT's lines.
And yes abt NT as u said ....me too now thinking may be she's faking it...Oh Lord what a woman she's.And Arjun is totally an irrartional man and glad to see that he nowhere comes near to Maan also.Without even trying to know the situation he vowed to take revenge against Maan n said he'll compromise with his values if needed.That means he'll use Annie against Maan now!

And securities ignorance abt NT...I guess since Adi first told Maan that NT is out of India...so he didnt show her photos to the securities to inform him abt her arrival ! Just a guess!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_forever

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suprise007

wot happened to Maans ringtonne, where is "i luv u Maan"
Oh Lord u cracked m eup. In this tragedy also u didnt forget that.But thanks for reminding abt the famous ring tone !LOL

LOLsorry i can't vent, after watching so many crappy shows, Geet is a fresh air for meBig smile, and it's the only show i watch.

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

seriously.. why cant they think of CCTV tapes as proof against NT?

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t_areeb

seriously.. why cant they think of CCTV tapes as proof against NT?

Perhaps thats why they have those CCTVs there in KM.They'll make use of it at the time of need I mean against NT n Arjun if they'll file any case against Maan.At least I hope so.

t_areeb

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maanmeet1

Roopa I agreed with all ur queries ! Now Geet too should be shown a well aware of NT's lines.
And yes abt NT as u said ....me too now thinking may be she's faking it...Oh Lord what a woman she's.And Arjun is totally an irrartional man and glad to see that he nowhere comes near to Maan also.Without even trying to know the situation he vowed to take revenge against Maan n said he'll compromise with his values if needed.That means he'll use Annie against Maan now!

And securities ignorance abt NT...I guess since Adi first told Maan that NT is out of India...so he didnt show her photos to the securities to inform him abt her arrival ! Just a guess!

i agree to wht u r saying bt they r potential threats and how come maan can ignore dat.....he knws NT, brij............hardcore criminals den they can come bck.........i mean CV's need to understand dis.........maan-geet r characters n unki galati nahi hai..........CV's need to take care of dis...........

annie pyar mein andhi ho rahi hai........she should think + n - too..........apna dimag mod ban ne mein laga rahi hai to thoda smart ban ne mein bhi laga ne ko kaho.........how come in maan's house no one is like him??????? r they all related really???????? i mean i understand people r nt same bt kuch to ek jaisa hona chahiye...........

i never thought i would say dis bt m disappointed..............

maaneet_forever

Go to top