Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mystery of Maan's Mobile n NT's Revolver !

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Well guys........yes this is a mystery for me in tonight's epi !
How NT could manage to get Maan's mobile n what abt her revolver coz that revolver only can save Maan n Geet from any further conspiracy of NT n Arjun ! That was having NT's finger prints!
But am just curious to know abt the Mobile ! It was obvious that the mobile from which NT was calling was Maan's.

Edited part :
One more query did Romeo know that NT is Arjun's sis?
Coz he only informed to Arjun abt NT's arrival in KM.I know he did it just to find out her n sought help from Arjun in doing so.Still wanna know whether he's aware of this fact !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

chotirainbahuget_jasneetvantu12SakshiGargmaansi007maaneet_foreverradev2010mechantefilleiMadzramaheshdrdee142sona-raiRajeevGurtiFan_Invincible_mysteriousmillipickachu

omkars Groupbie
omkars
omkars

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I feel the CVs are losing logic.  I dont know why they are making the story complicated.  NT and brij kya kam tha ki arjun bhi aa gaye MAAN ke liye.  A sincere request to Nissar.  Please make GHSP  a nice treat for the mind and soul.  Bikhre hui riston ko jodo instead of widening the gap of the loved ones.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chotirainbahunikkipunjmaaneet_forevermechantefilleRituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omkars

I feel the CVs are losing logic.  I dont know why they are making the story complicated.  NT and brij kya kam tha ki arjun bhi aa gaye MAAN ke liye.  A sincere request to Nissar.  Please make GHSP  a nice treat for the mind and soul.  Bikhre hui riston ko jodo instead of widening the gap of the loved ones.

Well its nt easy to say anything right now...but even I was taken as the things took an ugly shape tonight.I was thinking that Annie will help Arjun to steer clear his misinterpretations abt MG but it was totally opposite today.One more for Maan to deal with !Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_foreveriMadz

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
well as far as maan's mobile is concerned.....dat is a mystery 4 me too......even i was thinking how cum NT cud grab MSK's mobile...... woh mobile jismein maan ki jaan basti haiConfused
abt the revolver.... i think dat wud ultimately help maaneet to expose NT.....
n as we all knw dat arjun is not a bad guy but a caring brother.... i think nw here cums annie's role where she wud help in decreasing the disparities b/w maan n arjun n thus wud also clear arjun's misunderstanding...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vantu12maaneet_foreverRituparnaa

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
wot happened to Maans ringtonne, where is "i luv u Maan"

vantu12maaneet_foreverRituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SakshiGarg

well as far as maan's mobile is concerned.....dat is a mystery 4 me too......even i was thinking how cum NT cud grab MSK's mobile...... woh mobile jismein maan ki jaan basti haiConfused
abt the revolver.... i think dat wud ultimately help maaneet to expose NT.....
n as we all knw dat arjun is not a bad guy but a caring brother.... i think nw here cums annie's role where she wud help in decreasing the disparities b/w maan n arjun n thus wud also clear arjun's misunderstanding...........

Even I was expecting a bit positivity abt Arjun's char...but tonight it vanished.How come he didnt even try to know what would have really happened ?And when he himself was surprised that what NT was doing in KM still he never gave a second thought to that.OK I can understand the situation was really tense but still he didnt behave like a matured one there.At least b4 taking vows he could have tried to know how it all happened !Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargmaaneet_forever

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Ritu:

I just finished reading the updates .. They are so many mystery or should I say questions about NT ,Briji , and NT walking freely in KM and no one notices her .. There is a wedding in the house with people walking around and cameras all over the house.. and no one notices NT..D'oh

I hope the camera's that Maan put in KM will help him in getting him out of Jail..Approve

They changed Arjun from a good guy to a bad guy in 3mins D'oh (just a approx guess, haven't watched the episode yet have no plans to watch it) . Ok, so how are we expected to enjoy the wedding now ..does anyone have any idea ?Ermm

Sorry to vent my frustration in your postDisapprove ..I found your post on page 1 and I feel comfortable in expressing my opinion..hope you didn't mine.Approve

Hey, Nandu :

Hope you are reading this .. I would love to see one of your questions post .. LOLWink

I am out of here ladies ..the forum has enough negativity and speculation going around after today's SBS update .. Don't want to add more fuel to it.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

-R

maaneet_foreverRituparnaat_areeb

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprise007

wot happened to Maans ringtonne, where is "i luv u Maan"
Oh Lord u cracked m eup. In this tragedy also u didnt forget that.But thanks for reminding abt the famous ring tone !LOL

suprise007maaneet_foreversona-rai

Go to top