Posted: 13 years ago
No more sentences to write they are brilliant they can do anything to catch us corner in seat. i give a big appulad for them todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I agree.....meri haalat bhi aisi hi thi....
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by verode

No more sentences to write they are brilliant they can do anything to catch us corner in seat. i give a big appulad for them todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Super flop CV with this jail track πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by happygolucky

Super flop CV with this jail track πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I would say..lets at least not make judgements before even watching what they have in store for us..CVs have done a great job till now and I trust them ...we should not reach conclusions before even watching what is on their mind..lets give them a chance yar!
PS-totally agree with you topicmaker..very interesting episode⭐️
I agree.....meri haalat bhi aisi hi thi....i m sooooooooooo tenz and i cant waiy tomorrow epi.i hate arjun😑
Originally posted by bhabha

Super flop CVs

Super duper flop plotπŸ˜†

i don't care what happens as long as they get married!!! with no further delays!😲

Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

i don't care what happens as long as they get married!!! with no further delays!😲

This is the problem buddy. We don't know the dream wedding will eventually happen or notπŸ˜†
Originally posted by happygolucky

This is the problem buddy. We don't know the dream wedding will eventually happen or notπŸ˜†
I dont know if you watched this show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin that aired on Sony, but Armaan and Jassi didn't get married the first time even though the wedding was supposed to be enormous! NAHIN!!!😭😭
Sorry I felt like today's episode fell short....😭 We were all excited about the wedding and all the celebrations and yes we knew bad stuff from people on the DARK side is comingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but I felt  disappointed with today's episode.  Not too much Maaneet scenes😭 I guess I was missing that. Even when he saved her the focus just shifted to NT😑. So what she fell off the balconyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. (My bad)😳  Hopefully tomorrow's episode is amazing.😊