Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 14th January 2011 (Page 23)

Poll Question: Who is te Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.44%]
3 [7.32%]
2 [4.88%]
4 [9.76%]
28 [68.29%]
2 [4.88%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.44%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Guruji ..i think bhavana will throw her out..if she finds out somehow..i don't think satish will tell her though..i think both vaishu and varshu will be back at K's and manju will taunt them..D'oh..good for them anyway.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsThaneeomshreejaanu

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

me too anu..i can't vote like that every week..D'oh..even she looks tired without sleep..get it over with already..

Dont put too much effort on online vote. If you have somebody in India who can message, ask them to do it for you. At this point, I am not at all sure how much weight online votes have. The voting pattern itself is very puzzling.

star_warsarchanamanavomshreejaanu

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I found this episode to be another boring one, the only scene I liked was ArMan's but it was too short!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsomshreejaanu

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

hi everyone...

Voted for Arman...for just the Arman scenes...we want some romantic scenes ..we have a romantic scenes even if waiting for some more ..but I like this scenes. also...cause there was smiles on there face..They are happy..and loversHeart...I like that....Thumbs Up

for the rest of episode boring....

Seem Darmesh has attend the PIc of Everest and Will have his descent soon....

Manav..poor Manav...Uniform as if he is in serial "Jansi ki Rani"LOL
Why he is dressed like that ..a waiter is a waiter...Question In big restaurant in India the waiter were dressed like that????Don''t know but...think Manav(Sushant is not confortable) as he was dressed...Its my
 opinion...

Varcha.and vaishali..have take thier descent. but a little slow for the beginning..but she also.have a rush...

In precap like when Archana tell Varcha ..about Money..
How can Varcha talk to her like that??"You don't like her or even want to see her. You came for Satish..So tell for what you are here and go to you rich house." As if she born in Gold plate"...She make me really angry..Angry.Why she open her mouth to tell all that ..She has got something when she tell her about her house...She become more rich..How dare her.Shocked.Hate her so much...Money money...the two sisters have forget from where they come...There sanskars gone away....I'm angry angry...AngryAngryAngry She make me come in my nerv'Dead

Think monday will be more cause I think Manav will also be humiliate..
Why humiliation once more...Where Ekta want to come...Humiliate Manav that much...non sence.. Think he will work as waiter even Archana will ignore that..and will see Manav working in varsha and Satish  wedding Anniversary...D'ohMy god..help

By the way..who is that girl????Boss's Betty.......!! Hope her track stop here cause we have much problem with everybody one more will be to much...please go away ...thanks for keeping our Manav..even I would want you throw him out...to avoid this humiliation on monday..

When there will something good for themQuestion....even I read some post 
who tell" Archana can  feel such guilty for what she said to Varsha , that when she will have a baby she can give her baby to varsha..." What this?? non sence..

Don't want this track..what's that...??She tell Varsha what must be said to shut up her mouth and after that she will feel guilty..more will give her child to Varsha.after.".Mahaan has come once more NO NO please".. There's a French proverb" Qui seme le vent recolte  la tempte" I will try to translate that..You have plant the wind and now you harvest the storm" Don't know if I translate well but i think you have understand me...so Varsha you will harvest the storm now..I'm will be rude but I'm not sad for her....sorry if I shock somes.;but I'm a mother I don't want any women hear that they can't have a baby..
Even in this world there are so many...But varcha I'm so angry with her..
I cant bear people just because they are rich ..they have the right to humiliate poor....I can accept all thing but this never..for me Varsha cross the limit..I 've nothing to say...Dead

Know Archana can't think like me , like us...She is so good will pardon everyone even Manjucha..This is Archana Deshmukh...But give her child to Varsha...how this thought can come????

Hope this were just comments here..and Ekta don't think about this sort of track...Thumbs Down

I wonder monday episode...My heart start beating quickly till now ...just thinking about the track for monday..

Manav as waiter in the Party..

Varsha can't have baby...I'm very sad for Satish..He don't deserve that...He is a nice guy..but have a Tornado as wife...Why Tornado???cause she has swept all her happiness!!

Don't know  Darmesh track is for Monday??
Don't think so ...There will be insults ..humiliations..Rhona Dhona once more...........Shout and sceam once more.........

I'm not that much interest for monday......I'm very tired today..come to see that episode... Bye every one..Have you if time wkend otherwise monday..bye  
Wish all what I'm thinking is just my thought.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsnaavaarchanamanavomshreejaanuTanyaz

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I was right guys.....

that lady boss is the winner of indian star comp....shes from London..you can see auditions on fb..02 site...

naavaomshreejaanuTanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Arman

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
My goodness i've just watched the epi. Wat a boring one n wat nonsense r these ppl showing?
Arrey baap re wats this new boss!!ShockedROFL Wat is this accent n why is she talking like a robot? She is so funnyLOLLOL n i think she'll go latoo over ullu Mannu soon but of course no worries, our Mannu'z heart goes dhak dhak  sirf bholi Archu ke liyeBig smile
Manav is such a lucky guy. He traps rich girls unconsciously 1st Shrav now British BossWinkLOLNow who gives increments 2 ppl 4 breaking plates?
WackoROFL
Now i need 2 say this. Sorry Manav fans but 2day Manav was really looking like an ullu in this costume. I thought we were going 2 c him in the modern types of clothes 4 waiters butOuch
Cvs like 2 show Manav in his worst dress up.Angry
ArMan scene was not that bad. Manav was smiling n looking so happy n he was joking tooDay Dreaming
Scene was not that gr8, everything that we r so used to was showed. Sorry Karen ur imagination worked overtime but yes these 2 do get turn on on roofs, on the streets n in public places 4 sure.

I think ArMan will do that during the day only coz at nite Manav will work in the hotel.
Dont u guys think that Archana is looking very tired these days? I think Ankita is completely worn out with JDJ n she is looking very pale.Cry
Pre cap: Varsha is such a Censored How dare she taunt Archu abt her home? Was she born with a golden spoon in her mouth? Wat an arrogant brat this woman is!!Angry

Edited by omshreejaanu - 14 January 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27star_warsnaavaThaneelunzaPiyatrix

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I was laughing so much to see Manav in his uniform ROFLROFLROFL

If ArMan are planning to have kids then they should move to the rooftop permanently, Manav is only unable to keep his hand off Archu there Embarrassed At home, nothing happpens LOL 

Voted for ArMan, love seeing them happy  Tongue

Edited by shootingstar27 - 14 January 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsnaavaThaneelunzaomshreejaanu

Go to top