Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
o.k. saw the promo, not clear whether Archana's anger is caused by manav's waiter job or something more serious, Archu is not someone who will denigrate Manav cos he took  up waiter's job 😕
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think she is upset that he didn't tell her that he works as waiter..not that waiters job he can't do..it is not telling part....piya
o.k. Akka but she seemed really pissed off I mean its not an issue to be made a promo of , li'l confusing but maybe u r right
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cant say why she is upset.  I wonder.

Usha, Manav needs to be very furious with archana for withholding Jaywant's abuse.  I am fed up with Dharmesh, Madhuri, Varun and Vaishu.  Just plain boring. I prefer to see Manav/Jaywant show down.
Karen u love action dont u ?? 😛 emotional scenes bore u 😆
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am  so happy , just now got a PM from my Robin ( GM ) .She is getting ready to do a dance at her sangeet / mehndi .....

She sounded so happy ..I am very very happy for her ..Mashallah .May God always keep her happy this way .....my special little girl ....🤗

tanya dear,,,i want to be happy with you...but what\s a GM and is the sangeet a dance for the wedding?  and if she's your little girl and it's her wedding... you aren't there?    can u translate for me?  😛 

Originally posted by: naava

tanya dear,,,i want to be happy with you...but what\s a GM and is the sangeet a dance for the wedding?  and if she's your little girl and it's her wedding... you aren't there?    can u translate for me?  😛 

hello naava, 😊

GM is gaurimisha one of our friends in the forum, she's getting married so all of us are happy for her.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

hello naava, 😊

GM is gaurimisha one of our friends in the forum, she's getting married so all of us are happy for her.

thanks Piya...i'm happy for her too even tho i don't know her...😊
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Karen u love action dont u ?? 😛 emotional scenes bore u 😆

I prefer action to insults and prolong punishment Piya. I don't mind the rubbing face and kissing cheeks, I find such pretty romantic.😳😆😆😆 Oh and pulling back hair😳
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so you want romance and action..not insults..karen..😎