Owner of Dhani Village
No one
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

🀣🀣🀣

Brilliant ...That's my Lahori bachi .......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€—TD your proud of me ? 😳 bas aur mujhe kuch nahi chahye now i feel as if all my mehnat behind all the besharmi has been paid off 😎 excuse me please a little emotional moment for me..I think I am gonna need a tissue *Sniffs* ROFL Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
Anu and Jia use your fertile imaginationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Goodnight Piya, πŸ€—sweets dreams.
Haila itni besharmi, that too in observing Sushant's body parts, without me?  😲

Looks like Jia and I have been successful in bringing out everyone's inner besharam.  See we told all of you that it's there, you just have to believe.  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanyaz

yes , they were well on their way to  do ahum .....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ok, now we know when Ahu will always happen ...
manav will give suggestive looks .Archy gets shy .
that song plays in the back ground .
They get all snuggly .
The scene fades out ..

This means Ahem is next on agenda...πŸ˜†

there must be something sexy about that roof top and hanging the clothes...this is where the romantic moments seem to take place...(or wasn't i supposed to use THAT word?)  .. πŸ˜†  it was a cute scene ...got my vote....
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Tanya dear, I don't know who to vote today.....no one really deserves a vote.  I voted for my fav jodi...Arman......for no good reason. Edited by Tulsey - 13 years ago
i thought ankita wanted to sleep real bad in that scene..she is very sleep deprived  it looks like..
Originally posted by star_wars

Anu and Jia use your fertile imaginationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Goodnight Piya, πŸ€—sweets dreams.
Karen kab tak akhir Kab tak imagination se Kaam chalaye? its only mind pleasure when will our eyes get some pleasure?Main pochti hoon Akhir inka kya kasoor hai? πŸ˜’
Ok now what crappy movie did i watch last ? πŸ€”πŸ€£
Jia..i think you saw the dvd's that i sent you..πŸ˜†..that you want to see those scenes instead of imagining now...🀣
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Haila itni besharmi, that too in observing Sushant's body parts, without me?  😲

Looks like Jia and I have been successful in bringing out everyone's inner besharam.  See we told all of you that it's there, you just have to believe.  πŸ˜†
TB these people have left us waaaaaaaay behind we have never discussed how Manav takes a bath or how his butt looks like ? have we? 😲 looks like we took their inner besharam's out a bit too much we should have eased out πŸ˜†
Usha, could be that she was thinking of that made her look sleepy, romantic look na.

Jia dear, Shibu wont give us anything more, no matter how much we begπŸ˜†πŸ˜† We have to be content with the little smooches on CHEEKS and sometimes BACK., pulling hair from face or rubbing hand through hair.......basπŸ˜†πŸ˜†