Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 9)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by maneet1985

@ all crazies========= can we try n be happy plzzzzzzzzzz

no more upsetting talks

now i want everyone to smile............
everyone give me smileys nowAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
think about shash's architecting brain!!!!

we will have good brians.. and here we  were all thin king about the glass door and employing KC to do the glass bathroom door for all of usOuchAngry!!!!!!( poor us)Big smileLOL

agar shasha ki desighs aise hain!!!!!

to kya hoga humara kalia!!!

humara kuch nahi ho sakta deeps...........
too late...........

soch NT ne maan ka cell  liya jab wo naha raha tha.apne glass doored bathroom me..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me sooooooo jeolous of NT!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

oh no NT.. i am do J of u!!!!

how dare u enter Maan's room!!! thats just for us and Geet rt crazies???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

@aash

.but what about the CCTVs????????? and change maans ringtone also...dont forget....!!!!!!!! i luv u maan...

yeh cv's naa khud apni script bhul jathe hain .....

.someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....Confused

chkd it ... only 2 days naa ... so no jail coz of tht ... thy can use BD's & manage or show marjanie for 2 days ... but no need of jail for tht ...

for some time at least..then the guilt n doubts will start

hope so ....

ye gadbad hai yaar.puri duniya ko pata hai! so how can arjun not kno about geets story???

poora duniya knows ... except marjanie ...even anie did not knwo tht

.i think wohi raah se maan bachega......but later.....
hoping so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Hi crazies''.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
anyone smiling out there?????CryCryCry

Hi my lovely crazyHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

rem aash u only told few days bac that GHSP is such that it makes u smile through tears and cry through laughter..............so today i guess i felt something like that happy for few reasonsSmileSmileSmile and sad for few reasonsCry.............plzzzzz see my post if u r interested i have mentioned it why i'm feeling like this in detail thereLOL
i have already read ur post dear....u really manage to inject positivity in ur posts...ur take on evil also sounds positive......
and thanks for reminding me about those lines.....we curse n crib but we love GHSPSmileSmile

Kya bolu mai??? Sapne to sapne hote hai!!!!!!!!!!!the DDLJ dialogue comes to mind "sapne dekho lekin unke pura hone ki shart mat rakho"'''CryCryCryCryCry

awwwww dear don't say that i will just modify it a little bit...............sapne dekho lekin unke pura hone ki shart mat rako but also sapne pure hone ki ummed kabhi mat chodo..........meaning never lose hope never say that dreams will never come true kyunki akhir umeed pe hi toh duniya khayam haiSmileSmileSmile. kya baat hai yaar .........u becoming philosophical..but u kno...in real life i believe in this adage whole heartedly.never losing hope...bouncing back....but somehow when it comes to maaneet we tend to over react!!!!!!

Why cant our maaneet have a little bit of happiness??? Kyu unhe khushi ki jhalak dikhti hai aur wo chin jati hai???? Kya maanga unhone??? Bas ek dusre ka saath''aur kuch nahi'..par ye bhi kismet ko gawara nahi'''..CryCryCryCry

CVs we have been waiting for this day since 19th april 2010.....and u messed it up!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

even i felt really sadCryCryCry initially then i realized that MAANEET have taught us that v shud never lose himmat or hopeSmile...........u know i believe in something not sure if u will agree with me though........usually people who suffer, who have too much pain and tears in life, whose life is filled with troubles r the people who will be really happy and wud enjoy their life to the fullest even when they slight happiness, joy, love, care, the feeling of belonging to someone..............if u actually apply this to MAANEET both have had their share of sorrow, pain, loneliness, betrayal, tears and dreadful past, and that is why is both know the value of happiness, trust, understanding, love, care, how someone' saath is so important......................v call the kind of bond that exits between them as divine, magical, dreamy, pure and dreamy..............the kind of bond which v rarely get to see that is bcuz both know the value of what they have now.............it is so precious that normal people who always have had all this never realize it............never appreciate it...................i'm bascially trying to say MAANEET r the chosen ones...........the blessed onesSmileSmileSmile
 . wow spee.how do u come up with such stuff.love u girl........simply love u.....

aash u seem really upset......this is for uHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Sorry guys but todays aash's analysis will be sadu sadu'..(not in mood to appreciate anything today) Next time I will make up'pakka promise'..Smile
sorry DEE'..wont make u laugh today'..IXU,DEEPS n SPEE will have to make up my quota''..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my sisters n soutans???? Today u guys have to search for some light moments!!!!Smile

don't worry dear u don'y have to say sorry............if v crazies don't understand each other then who wud understand us...............btw today aash i will make u happy by giving u a gift................rem v were planning on having timetable for Maan so today i will give my days and nights with Maan to uSmileWink.........ab toh smile karo yaarSmileSmileHugHugHugHugHugHug

. ok now i love u moreeeeeeeee n moreeeeeeee.........thanks my sweet sweet soutan sister........SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileme  smiling thru my tearsSmileSmile 

THE BEST PART OF THE ENTIRE EPISODE-------THE PRECAP!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U CVS FOR LETTING US KNOW THAT DREAMS DO COME TRUE''..

I WILL TAKE IT AS A POSITIVE SIGN THAT MARRIAGE IS DEF GONNA HAPPEN'.

THAT'S THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS PROMO BEING SHOWN AGAIN'.

Yea dear agree with uSmileSmile 

MY BIGGEST DOUBT====

Where did brij disappear???????? Shoot to who karne wala than a????AngryAngryAngrywhats the logic here??? OuchOuchOuchWhy characters re playing hide n seek??? Jab jo free hai'chalo uska csene daal dete hai!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

don't ask....................shayad NT ne uski gun chori karli aur ab brij use dhoonde busy haiLOL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

COMING TO THE EPISODE====

CVs answered a few questions like how NT got geets no(but how did she get maans cell??Confused)and when it rang why not "i love u maan????" maan ne change kar diya????AngryAngry geet tereko pitegi!!!!AngryAngryAngry/why geet didn't call maan(here geet cud have called home noConfused)/why Nts arrival went unreported by immigration'.CCTV kya blue film banana ke liye lagaya tha???DeadDeadDeadDead Usme kyu nahi dekha ke geet kaha hai'..!!! AngryAngryAngryAngrybut panic me kuch samajh ta nahi hai so excused......So next time guys lets give them some leevay n not start bashing themmm'.

see the line i have underlinedLOL

Geets fear was palpable''when the life of the person we love is threatened then hume aur kuch nahi dikhta'bas ek junoon sa cha jata hai'.use dekhne ka'geet reacted the same way'''ClapClap

I know love the way Geet loves Maan and how much he means to herHeart

Thank you CVs for not showing Geet begging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cud not have digested such a scene''not evr''ClapClapClapClap

seriously Hats off to Geet and the cvsClapClapClap

I guess this was just a filler episode since GC is on holiday''DeadDeadDead

So I guess the invitation was for all the rasams n not shaadi per se'..shaadi to ho jayegi'SR ke liye wapsas ek intezaar'''..CryCryCryCryCrylets see if maaneet ki SR pehle hoti hai ya GurB*** ki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry

Tab tak IXU aur DEW ke SR scene ko rat lo''.LOLLOLLOLLOL

aash u r too muchLOLLOLLOLROFLso to mai hu....

NTs bade bade ankhiya n her expressions were fab'..geet was so bechari..why???? ShockedShockedShockedShockedcudnt she have come forward n fought for the gun??? Why is she still the helpless maiden waiting for her savior??? We kno maan will come'but the tremendous groW*H of geets character justified a bettere fight'..AngryAngryAngryAngry

As expected maan came to save the day'..at the cost of what?? Lets find out tom'.Ouch

Arjun nahi ho sakta tha because then no villain left'..to take story forward'someone is needed'..i guessed that this is gonna happen kyuki aage aur kuch baca nahi tha in the current scenario'''

yea i guess so

ARJUN=====

So finally we getting some action here''''..CVs heve decided to go back to revenge track bcoz marjanie romance is unpalatable'''.wud love to see arjuns dilemmna while nibhaoing his kasam'.him fighting his personal demons his love n his principles vs his love for his sis n his burn for revenge'..

Me looking forward to see this script'provided they stick to it n come out with decent storyline''.

me too

Arjun not trusting maan was expected'.how can a brother mistrust his own eyes'.arjun is now burning with revenge ki bhaavna'''..interestingly he is saying MAAN whereas NT keeps saying GEET''.why so??? I kno NT bhadkaoed arjun against maan n not geet but still why????

Ok guys what happened to gun???? Nts fingerprints essential for maan to be proven innocent'.plz koi use sambhaal ke rakho'.Now again here'I think maan shud have called police immediately n given statement b4 someone maroes ulta patta!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

aash yea but u know that time Maan was soooooooooooooo concerned for his life his Geet.............i guess Maan will use ur fingerprints ideaLOL..lets hope so.....

In this context I don't mind seeing marjanies so-called0romance'..

hahaLOL

REPURCUSSIONS======

Cvs u promised us a dream wedding with lots of happiness.is this what u call a dream???? More like a nightmare'.CryCryCryCry

how cud u ruin the most imp day of maaneets life with the spectre of NT hanging over them like a death gong????? Why cudnt this drama have happened after the wedding'.????CryCryCryCryCry

I so wanted a peaceful wedding'with happiness evident in their eyes n love n only love shining on them'''.

v all wanted a peaceful tension-free and dreamyyyyyyy weddingSmileSmileSmile

If this is not gonna happen then let it be a dramatic wedding wherein they take their pheras in front of everyone b4 police takes away maan or something'...i alwaz pictured maan grabbing geets hands n taking the pheras like the KBM seq........there has to be some dramatic element if threre is no love.....i cudnt bear a sad sad wedding''''..plz plz plz''''..CryCryCry

me neither...........none of us can...............
so for the repercussions keep watching GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI....SOMWAR SE SHANIWAR RAAT SADHE NAU BAJE.....SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile 

my replies in green
  me in red...

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

are yaar mujhe laga itna prachaar kar rahe to shaadi hohi!!!!!!!!!
didnt we all agree??? ke shaadi to hogi till tuesday???
naseeb hi kharrabb hai!!!!!!11

BRIJ WHAT????

mumbai is crazy yaar....yaha kuch bhi hota hai!!!!!!1
SKJ is playing everyehre nowadays........

my mom i told u na.is still singing that till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 even though she hates it!!!!!1

arrrrrreeeeeeeee i forgot to tell u guys..........
yest while watching geet....something something my mom was saying about serials then achanak se she is like "in dono(meaning gurti) ki shaadi to ho gayi hai na......" i was like what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL then i told her about gurbina!!!!!!!!

@aash
was ur mom talking abt gurti ki shadi ki maaneet ki shadi ... may b she meant geet maan ki shadi ... coz thy were adv ... all over isn't it ,... tht's y ...

even my mom asked i thought geet & maan were married ... how come thy are marrying now ... & wht abt the baby ...LOLi said mom baby is dev's LOLmom wasShockedthn i told her whole story in 3 lines ...LOL

noooooo she was talking about gurti!!!!!!!!!!! not maaneet.she knos shaadi nahi hua hai!!!!!!!! haldi chal raha tha na!!!!!!!!11

which 3 lines?????????

is it .... ur mom too got doubt ....

i told maan geet dev story in 3 lines ... to my mom & told her maan loves geet a lot ...

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
 dew i had the same thots.....we jump too willingly on them...or they listen to us n change the sequence....

aash before going to bed thy come & read our posts ... LOL
 yup.thats what......so we have all our doubts cleared....next day!!!!!!

..noo matter what NT is his sis.he must have thot he will search for her n first find out what she is upto......n maybe stop her...thodasa doubt hua use bhi...about NT...coz arjun is emotional but smart-dimaag hai..... 

hope arjun apna dimag use karen  .lets see...dont think it will happen so soon.......

..this sundays topic of dicussion will be the meaning of the word INNOCENT n its allegory....n the search for better adjectives for NT...more suiting her profile acc to us!!!!!!!!!!
but on second thots why waste our sunday on her!!!!!!!!!!11
def we will need some thing to cheer us up yaar.....
deeps u better come up with something wacky n funny...we need it!!!!!!! 

yes def ... we need some thing ... better ... but i will b busy again on sunday .... me too going out ...full day.....slumber party...
where the hell is the "jahil bhai"??????????????/

don't know yaar ... may b uska darshan kal hoga ...LOL.hope not!!!!!!!!!!!
..my mom not there.but nothing worth watchingCryCryCryCry

i know read ur story already ...LOL.is this bad naseeb or what???????/
 ..dew revenge ke aaag ke saamne kuch nahi dikhta...especially when wounds are fresh.he will regret later but already having chosen his path he will unwillingly trod along....

thy say right .... after burning ur hands wht is the use if u wipe them with leaves ... proverb in my lang ...LOL
 .got ur pt.....but story to baki hai mere dost.........
..police to arjun layaga na?????? no ne else is threr yaar....so how good books????

no yaar ...police ayega brij kamina veer ji ki wajah se ...

kamina se yaad aya ... GC loves the word kamina & kamini uses it on his friends all the time ... today used it on adi & romeo in e24 seg....
& once 1 girl posted tht whn she went to meet GC thy were shooting for after manali epi... & DD was making him to laugh so much tht he could not control himself & told her ... kamini ... tu mujhe kaam karne kyun nahin de rahin hain ,....

thisis my fav gali too!!!!!!!!!! i think it is mumbai thingie..............actually its not even a gali.its like an endearment.me n my cousins all call each other kamini only...hhehe....apnapan lagta hai.....LOLLOL i didnt take notice..becoz so used to that word....hehe...
..emotions dew...pain that he was not there for his sis when she needed him.GUILT is eating him........so no other thots now...

baad main gaya uska emotion .... hehe...
 ..my questoin exactly!!!!!
i guess we all have same questions in our minds aash...
...n no answers dear......

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

@ all crazies========= can we try n be happy plzzzzzzzzzz

no more upsetting talks

now i want everyone to smile............
everyone give me smileys nowAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
think about shash's architecting brain!!!!

we will have good brians.. and here we  were all thin king about the glass door and employing KC to do the glass bathroom door for all of usOuchAngry!!!!!!( poor us)Big smileLOL

agar shasha ki desighs aise hain!!!!!

to kya hoga humara kalia!!!

humara kuch nahi ho sakta deeps...........
too late...........

soch NT ne maan ka cell  liya jab wo naha raha tha.apne glass doored bathroom me..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me sooooooo jeolous of NT!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 ROFL

oh no NT.. i am do J of u!!!!

how dare u enter Maan's room!!! thats just for us and Geet rt crazies???

bechari sasha..............usne kya kya soch ke wo glass door lagaya tha!!!!!!!!!!!
aur uska fayda uthaya NT ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

ixxusptrnocraziekudi

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

are yaar mujhe laga itna prachaar kar rahe to shaadi hohi!!!!!!!!!
didnt we all agree??? ke shaadi to hogi till tuesday???
naseeb hi kharrabb hai!!!!!!11

BRIJ WHAT????

mumbai is crazy yaar....yaha kuch bhi hota hai!!!!!!1
SKJ is playing everyehre nowadays........

my mom i told u na.is still singing that till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 even though she hates it!!!!!1

arrrrrreeeeeeeee i forgot to tell u guys..........
yest while watching geet....something something my mom was saying about serials then achanak se she is like "in dono(meaning gurti) ki shaadi to ho gayi hai na......" i was like what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL then i told her about gurbina!!!!!!!!

@aash
was ur mom talking abt gurti ki shadi ki maaneet ki shadi ... may b she meant geet maan ki shadi ... coz thy were adv ... all over isn't it ,... tht's y ...

even my mom asked i thought geet & maan were married ... how come thy are marrying now ... & wht abt the baby ...LOLi said mom baby is dev's LOLmom wasShockedthn i told her whole story in 3 lines ...LOL

noooooo she was talking about gurti!!!!!!!!!!! not maaneet.she knos shaadi nahi hua hai!!!!!!!! haldi chal raha tha na!!!!!!!!11

which 3 lines?????????

is it .... ur mom too got doubt ....

i told maan geet dev story in 3 lines ... to my mom & told her maan loves geet a lot ...
are darling i meant which 3 lines u said?????/

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

.but what about the CCTVs????????? and change maans ringtone also...dont forget....!!!!!!!! i luv u maan...

yeh cv's naa khud apni script bhul jathe hain .....
 sahi hai..............hum inko bachate hai...aur ye bloopres karte hai!!!!!!!!
 .someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....Confused

chkd it ... only 2 days naa ... so no jail coz of tht ... thy can use BD's & manage or show marjanie for 2 days ... but no need of jail for tht ...
there has to be a reason behind jail yatra.....lets wita n watch...

for some time at least..then the guilt n doubts will start

hope so ....

ye gadbad hai yaar.puri duniya ko pata hai! so how can arjun not kno about geets story???

poora duniya knows ... except marjanie ...even anie did not knwo tht
 .see arjun was out of india...........but aake maloom kar sakta tha na......? esp after he got doubts that geet is good....
.i think wohi raah se maan bachega......but later.....
hoping so

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top