Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 5)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

@arti ... so u r planning on memory loss for NT ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

aashu how did u knw tat Guru is on Holiday... 
someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....Confused

feb his wedding i knw tat he itself said it... but i dnt think she is back yet hve to see wen Jail yatra starts and we have to bear with BD's... better Maan stay in jail till Guru cmes bck from vacation... coz no maaneet romance tat too after shaadi...defo no.... BD will be great in jail tan romancing with Geet... better BD b in jail...im shouting tat last line in blue on top of ma voice

we hear u artiiiiiiiii.but can u shout louder and CVs tak awaaz pahucha sakti hai?????????

she is coming on 15th i.e. tomorrow............guru is on, leave on 15 n 17.........acc to that person....
maan ki jail yatra will be with BD dont worry....
thank god...Maan's jail yatra being with BD....can't even think of BD romancing DD after marriage...

aisa soch bhi mat..........last time ki mistake se cvs ne sikh liya hai!!!!!!!!!
DD n BD is a big no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only DD n DD allowed

so true!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

tat wud be cool but arjun sud also join her .. it is confirmed today he also like his sis top floor empty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

I guess some of our questions have been answered ... abt how NT's arrival was not informed ...The cv's nowadays are doing that every time to us ... they keep us hanging for answers the before day ... & give us answers next day ...LOLcv's are playing with our feelings ...LOLWink

This arjun is a big confused atma ... kabhi haan boltha hain ... kabhi naa boltha hain ... he really does not know wht he needs ... before he could open his heart out romeo disturbed him ...

& this arjun he clearly lied to romeo whn enquired abt NT ... agar mann main chor nahin hain tho sach bol sakhtha tha ... but he lied ... means ... he was scared ... was he really ... did he have some other motive behind his lie ... or ... so that annie does not MU him ... or was it some thing else ...

NT ...she is a serious Nut case ... who always thinks she is right even if she does the biggest crime on earth still she is Innocent ...

friends any one find a new word for the actual word innocent which we have to use on geet & us crazies ... bcoz NT is using the word Innocent so we can't use it anymore ...LOL

blaming always geet for her mistakes ...
i am sorry NT I think U R confused atma like ur bro ... 
question to u - did geet go behind dev & beg him to marry her ...

no it was you NT who chose geet 4 Dev 4 her money ... now blaming geet 4 ur miseries ... U chose her bcoz of her jahil bhai & darji ... & now blaming geet ...

P.S. :- My mom was also cursing NT today ... she saw NT was hanging & asked me wht happnd ...

me - she came to kill geet ... but MSK came & saved her & by mistake whn his hand touched her she fell off ...

mom - 1)whn u do any thing bad 2 others ... u will b the 1    to suffer ... 2)u sow what u reap ...

arjun ... definitely MU maan ... yesterday he was talking about principles ...
4 his sister he washed all his principles away ... & is planning on using annie ...

now the revenge drama starts ... as annie & geet already believe him ..... arjun will try to first get on to the good books of maan ... then he will play his cards ...

before arjun thinks about revenge ... can't he use his brain .... just like NT has biased memory .... looks like he too has the same ...

arjun for once can't you see that it's NT's fault .... ok if u can't see ... atleast ... u should know that how bad she wants revenge .... so can't you understand ... that she entered KM for only revenge ....

arjun if U or anyone enquires ... thy can easily find out ... it was NT who entered KM .... when she was not even invited .... let me tell you maan / geet did not go after her .....

have u realised arjun ... Y did NT even visit ... KM ... why was she carrying a gun ... U can find the gun with her finger prints on it ...

what about the threatening phone calls to geet's cell ...

NT herself has proof against her arjun ...

how can you over look all this for your psyco sister ... well that's bcoz u urself are a confused atma ... with no brain ...

now coma main reh kar bhi NT maan geet ko pareshan karegi ... yeh brij kahan gayab ho gaya all of a sudden ...

I agree with our mom Hima, you reap what you sow, but that NT's mind is so twistedAngry 

Yeah what's with this Arjun not knowing the true colours of his sis, seeing how everyone blames her and hates her can't he find out the truth, anyway the whole world knows it so how come he's blindedAngry

Too mad to say more.....will see if I calm down later....sorry crazies

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

today's episode has many loopholes....i am really disappointed again.....cvs can we have peaceful wedding at least...enough of drama....

not in a mood for analysis today....
nt is evil....my god she blames geet ...where as she is only one respossible for her plight.....
how can nt got maan's cell i don't understand....what about the maan i love ringtone..

yesterday only i said...arjun's character i don't understand....it's high time he use his own brain...
just beause he saw his sister lying down he is ready to use annie...what happended to asool?

i guess everbody is unhappy with geet or msk's jail yatra.......lets see how the cvs play this one out..

i have only one complain.....when dev and nt should be in jail they are sending msk or geet to prison....

samata ... u r right ... no one is really in mood to write today ... don't know wht these cv's have in their mind yaar ... this chugal kor aunty messed up every thing for us ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@aash
@ hima
I agree with you . Is the jail track happen on story or Gurmeet's vaccation can't  understand .And when the vaccation start. I am frusteted today after watched todays episode .Pata nahi  CVs ka plan kya hai .

on 15th n 17th dear......i.e. tom n monday....
hey aash.. is GC gonna go for vacation from 15th to 17th???
it seems like tat only as some one in the forum mentioned so... and aashu quoted it here

ixxusptrnocraziekudi

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat a day to me full of cleaning just now logged to IF  tat too to watch Geet coz ma star one connection add on pack gets disconnected today and i totally forgot to recharge it...

really aashu thanks for the precap...otherwise i wud have died of fear ...

today's epi was super fast ....NT again blaming Geet for the state she is in totally forgetting tat she was the master plan of the mess she created...

wasn't she the one who brought Geet in their life spply her's as she is mentioning tat often by agreeing in second marriage for her hubby darling...

i have one dbt guys wat happened to Brij is his track over for now...will NT become +ve after she recovers from Coma Gods knws wen...will Arjun come to knw the truth abt wat actually NT did...

Geet running for saving his love soooo cute.... she stands upto NT specifiying tat Maan will not leve her if anything happens to me...

and Maan her true saviour always being by her side in need is again there to save her....

fate clearly played with NT ...tat she had it coming to her...

Maan and Geet were too sweet in helping her tryign to save hertho she was a threat to Geet's life many time....and maan being true gentle man forgot the bad deed she did and was shouting NT wen she fell down ....

will NT lose mind may b forget everything... after regains from coma...now wat r the CV's cooking...

is Maan going to go to jail strait after marriage Plz CV's dnt do like tat....

another question

won't arjun never ever use his brain ah

Exactly Aarthi that's what I'm saying is he a small kid, so many things are happening and he doesn't try to find out the exact truth, when is he going to use his brainAngry

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

tat wud be cool but arjun sud also join her .. it is confirmed today he also like his sis top floor empty

akhir bhai kiska hain LOL

ixxusptrno

Go to top