Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 23)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by misty85

I have a question. First floor se girne par itni chot ki insaan coma mein pahunch jaay???? AngryAt my place children often jump from the balcony of first floors for getting a ball while playing cricket. But nobody gets hurt. NT was dangling very low. Had she jumped she would have fractured her legs but nothing serious would have happened. CVs you are losing the logic again.

BTW where is CCTV camera footage. Maan show it to Arjun. Ok. I think CVs will ask you after some high drama.

I think I know where's the gun.Wink.............In the pool. LOLThat would be logical. Maan pushed NT's hand hard & gun dropped in the pool & she went topsy turvy ...........landed on the railing dangling.

Role reversal. Yesterday it was Maan who falsely accused Arjun. Now it's his turn. But I won't approve this plot if they are planning it for too long. Because it would be like any other revenge story, like Wuthering Hiegths. Angry

I was not expecting bloodshed on the day of marriage but CVs messed it up.Angry Bad. There could have been another way for the big punishment.

Maan & Arjun

I think both have similar traits. Maan too wouldn't have believed Geet had Dev not confessed his crime. So Arjun's anger is justified. But he needs to know the truth. So his anger & the truth revelation should be the major track after the marriage. Cool

misty ... hopefully we will get answers for some questions tonight ... & wedding will happen for sure ... no doubt ... thy said high drama before thy both get married ... so tht's wht we are getting ...
no wuthering heights yaar ... i really don't like tht story ...

Yeah there were cameras all over so where's the footage, good catch Misty. I too hope they don't carry this revenge track far.......please we don't want another Kekta serial

Hima I too hope we get some answers tonight, I'm going to be patient till then......thanks for the positive note dearSmile

dee u r welcome ...

u know if u read GC blog carefully ovrthere also he mentioned in jan ... u will see geet maan wedding & in feb our wedding ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by sptrno

don't worry i understand even i'm slowLOL..............hum sab hoshiyarpur express ki tarah nahi hai kya kare........wiase banane ke lie hamari sherni se classes leni padegiLOL

spee exchange classes kar le................u teach her speed in context with ahem ahem...............n she will teach u her speed in everything else...

Embarrassed.......................aash i have a limit when it comes to naughtiness..........so can't teach Geet what u r expecting me toLOL..............can u believe it i still haven't read ix2u's SR scene............mein sachi kaha rahi hoon..........i'm naughty but not that much as u thinkLOL

are yaar you dont read mills n boon kya???????

n i kno ur "innocent" is ame as dews "nts innocent"!!!!!!

aash ... i did not get u ... can u explain ...plz

&  i never read mills & boons ... only heard abt them ...

this is for spee..............she is claiming to be innocent angel..............

and i'm saying she is as innocent as NT thinks herself to be innocent.
bas aur kuch nahi!!!!!!

why u never read?????

i/ve been brought up with those.........

Me too can't remember how many M&B novels I read........Maan is a typical M&B hero

i know... rich, powerful, handsome to a fault, sexy as hell... and so loving and caring Day Dreaming

drdee142

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Good Morning my dear crazies, a smileSmile and a big hugHug from me. Lets hope today will be a better day. I went off the forum early yesterday and didn't feel like logging in this morning, but couldn't stay away from all of you and Maaneet.

Lets hope our patience and positive attitude pays off today and the CV's reward us with something good. I only hope they don't carry the revenge track too long.

By the way Ash I took your advice & I read both the SR takes this morning that sort of got my mood back, so thanks to my two dear crazies Hima & Ijjat for writing something this good, so we can be happy with this till the real thing is showedLOLLOLWink

hey darling... so glad that i could help to get ur mood back Hug
if they ever show it... i think we have to do with our imagination WinkLOL

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
You know girls in all our irritation we forgot one important fact, was there a RO against NT that prevented her from coming within 500 mts or feet of Geet can't remember exactly, everyone has conveniently forgotten that.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

You know girls in all our irritation we forgot one important fact, was there a RO against NT that prevented her from coming within 500 mts or feet of Geet can't remember exactly, everyone has conveniently forgotten that.LOL

dee we did not forget it me & samata already discussed tht in thursday's thread ...may b u all have not noticed our discussion ...

wht i felt was as all the cases againt NT have been withdrawn ... the restarining order may not work ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Good Morning my dear crazies, a smileSmile and a big hugHug from me. Lets hope today will be a better day. I went off the forum early yesterday and didn't feel like logging in this morning, but couldn't stay away from all of you and Maaneet.

Lets hope our patience and positive attitude pays off today and the CV's reward us with something good. I only hope they don't carry the revenge track too long.

By the way Ash I took your advice & I read both the SR takes this morning that sort of got my mood back, so thanks to my two dear crazies Hima & Ijjat for writing something this good, so we can be happy with this till the real thing is showedLOLLOLWink

helloo dear ... yes every 1 was dissapointed ... but we 4 were kind of discussing on diff aspects yesterday LOL

revenge track will b there for some more time till thy get a new track LOL

dee i thought u already read the FF isn't it ...as last week u read some parts ... or did U read it again ....

dee u r welocme & glad u liked it

Edited by dewdropred - 15 January 2011 at 1:49am

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

helloo dear ... yes every 1 was dissapointed ... but we 4 were kind of discussing on diff aspects yesterday LOL

dee i thought u already read the FF isn't it ...as last week u read some parts ... or did U read it again ....

Oh just read it again........wanted to ready something nice to make me feel better

ixxudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Oh just read it again........wanted to ready something nice to make me feel better

oh ok ... then glad to know tht i made u happy again ...

drdee142

Go to top