Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 2)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@dew---- mom de yaad aaya..................
today i planned such that my mom is not at home.coz poor lil me was expecting SR today..........
ironically mom also absent n SR ka door door tak koi pata nahi dikh raha hai!!!!!!!!Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I guess some of our questions have been answered ... abt how NT's arrival was not informed ...The cv's nowadays are doing that every time to us ... they keep us hanging for answers the before day ... & give us answers next day ...LOLcv's are playing with our feelings ...LOLWink
 dew i had the same thots.....we jump too willingly on them...or they listen to us n change the sequence....

This arjun is a big confused atma ... kabhi haan boltha hain ... kabhi naa boltha hain ... he really does not know wht he needs ... before he could open his heart out romeo disturbed him ...

& this arjun he clearly lied to romeo whn enquired abt NT ... agar mann main chor nahin hain tho sach bol sakhtha tha ... but he lied ... means ... he was scared ... was he really ... did he have some other motive behind his lie ... or ... so that annie does not MU him ... or was it some thing else ...

..noo matter what NT is his sis.he must have thot he will search for her n first find out what she is upto......n maybe stop her...thodasa doubt hua use bhi...about NT...coz arjun is emotional but smart-dimaag hai..... 

NT ...she is a serious Nut case ... who always thinks she is right even if she does the biggest crime on earth still she is Innocent ...

friends any one find a new word for the actual word innocent which we have to use on geet & us crazies ... bcoz NT is using the word Innocent so we can't use it anymore ...LOL

..this sundays topic of dicussion will be the meaning of the word INNOCENT n its allegory....n the search for better adjectives for NT...more suiting her profile acc to us!!!!!!!!!!
but on second thots why waste our sunday on her!!!!!!!!!!11
def we will need some thing to cheer us up yaar.....
deeps u better come up with something wacky n funny...we need it!!!!!!! 

blaming always geet for her mistakes ...
i am sorry NT I think U R confused atma like ur bro ... 
question to u - did geet go behind dev & beg him to marry her ...

no it was you NT who chose geet 4 Dev 4 her money ... now blaming geet 4 ur miseries ... U chose her bcoz of her jahil bhai & darji ... & now blaming geet ...
..where the hell is the "jahil bhai"??????????????/

P.S. :- My mom was also cursing NT today ... she saw NT was hanging & asked me wht happnd ...

me - she came to kill geet ... but MSK came & saved her & by mistake whn his hand touched her she fell off ...

mom - 1)whn u do any thing bad 2 others ... u will b the 1    to suffer ... 2)u sow what u reap .....my mom not there.but nothing worth watchingCryCryCryCry

arjun ... definitely MU maan ... yesterday he was talking about principles ...
4 his sister he washed all his principles away ... & is planning on using annie ...
 ..dew revenge ke aaag ke saamne kuch nahi dikhta...especially when wounds are fresh.he will regret later but already having chosen his path he will unwillingly trod along....

now the revenge drama starts ... as annie & geet already believe him ..... arjun will try to first get on to the good books of maan ... then he will play his cards ...
..police to arjun layaga na?????? no ne else is threr yaar....so how good books????

before arjun thinks about revenge ... can't he use his brain .... just like NT has biased memory .... looks like he too has the same ...

arjun for once can't you see that it's NT's fault .... ok if u can't see ... atleast ... u should know that how bad she wants revenge .... so can't you understand ... that she entered KM for only revenge ....

..emotions dew...pain that he was not there for his sis when she needed him.GUILT is eating him........so no other thots now...

arjun if U or anyone enquires ... thy can easily find out ... it was NT who entered KM .... when she was not even invited .... let me tell you maan / geet did not go after her .....

have u realised arjun ... Y did NT even visit ... KM ... why was she carrying a gun ... U can find the gun with her finger prints on it ...

what about the threatening phone calls to geet's cell ...

NT herself has proof against her arjun ...

how can you over look all this for your psyco sister ... well that's bcoz u urself are a confused atma ... with no brain ...

now coma main reh kar bhi NT maan geet ko pareshan karegi ... yeh brij kahan gayab ho gaya all of a sudden ...
 ..my questoin exactly!!!!!

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

@aash

not only you dear ... me 2 asked the same question  LOLmay b brij will come tomorrow ... as NT is in coma ... so uska 1 shot leke poora hafta nikal dengae cv's LOLLOL

NT might have sneaked into maan's room & got his cell ... but she had enough time to steal the cell ... chk on maan's caller's list ... then call geet from NT's phone ...

aash immigration did report them - but thy delayed it ...

really GC on holiday ... did not know tht ... where did u get the news ...

he will take revenge by getting close to annie ... so he might feel bad ... but revenge is on his mind ... so probably will forget abt her feelings ...

well if NT tells abt geet then arjun will ask her ... wht did geet do & how do u know geet ... she is not even related to khurana's at tht time ...

NT blaming maan is more easy for her ... as arjun will believe that story ...

but how will she blame geet ... she needs to tell a big lie to him about geet ...

& if she uses maan's name ... arjun might think that dev under the influence of maan divorced her ...

we viewers think abt finger prints ... & abt every thing ... where as the cv's most of the time ... just leave them unnoticed ....

Edited by dewdropred - 14 January 2011 at 10:37am

ixxudrdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aarthirajendran]
arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat a day to me full of cleaning just now logged to IF  tat too to watch Geet coz ma star one connection add on pack gets disconnected today and i totally forgot to recharge it...

how was pongal dear?? u at grannys???? enjoy kar......

really aashu thanks for the precap...otherwise i wud have died of fear ....thanks arti...humari bhi jaan me jaan aayi..SBS ne bola tha ke shaadi hogi.....but precap ne confirm kiya.....

today's epi was super fast ....NT again blaming Geet for the state she is in totally forgetting tat she was the master plan of the mess she created...
.CVs ne apni ghajini memory issi se to li hai!!!!!
wasn't she the one who brought Geet in their life spply her's as she is mentioning tat often by agreeing in second marriage for her hubby darling...

i have one dbt guys wat happened to Brij is his track over for now...will NT become +ve after she recovers from Coma Gods knws wen...will Arjun come to knw the truth abt wat actually NT did...
.nt will never become positive........BRIJ????????????/ same doubt everywhere arti.....lagta hai wo vacation pe gaya hai!!!!!!!!!!! arjun will kno...but not now...pehle revenge track will happen...only then.....
Geet running for saving his love soooo cute.... she stands upto NT specifiying tat Maan will not leve her if anything happens to me...
.she knos maan will kill Nt....but i wanted geet to fight for herself....
and Maan her true saviour always being by her side in need is again there to save her....

fate clearly played with NT ...tat she had it coming to her....but are we happy about it?? no!!!!!!!!!

Maan and Geet were too sweet in helping her tryign to save hertho she was a threat to Geet's life many time....and maan being true gentle man forgot the bad deed she did and was shouting NT wen she fell down .....usulo ki baat hai yaar......

will NT lose mind may b forget everything... after regains from coma...now wat r the CV's cooking....i dont think she is gonna recover...ek doo episode ke liye aayi thi.....

is Maan going to go to jail strait after marriage Plz CV's dnt do like tat.....dekh na yaar...humare sapno ki arthi uth gayi Nt ke saath

another question

won't arjun never ever use his brain ah
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
u made me laugh...thanks arti......

ok...as i told dew...abhi emotions me hai.....anger...guolt..revenge ki aag.....he will slowly stat using them as he cools down...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno--aarthi--

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew---- mom de yaad aaya..................

today i planned such that my mom is not at home.coz poor lil me was expecting SR today..........
ironically mom also absent n SR ka door door tak koi pata nahi dikh raha hai!!!!!!!!Cry

LOLpagli ... pehle shadi tho hone de ...LOLi think shadi next week hogi & arjun will not bring police ... reason will b diff ... brij ...

U know remember tht day i told u i thought mom did not mind SKJ ... oh my ... my mom does hate that song ...

she was cursing it today & i was laughing ...thinking thnk god u slept whn it came in geet  ...&

mom showed me in news paper thy said the kites of SKJ were selling for rs. 350 ... in mumbai ... & at the same time some one was playing tht song on terrace while flying kites ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@nandu.....grt post.....
agree with u girl......... seems no one is in mood to write much...no guesses why.....
brij n arjun can never join hands dear.coz if brij does that...arjun will be in inkling of doubt...why bro wants to kill sis...after seeing brij ki psychogiri...
somehow dont see that happening.....

Arjun now is beyond thinking logic all he cares for is revenge & if he cared for truth then he sure could have / should be shown thinking why NT went there...sure she dint go to wish MaanEet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

@aash

not only you dear ... me 2 asked the same question  LOLmay b brij will come tomorrow ... as NT is in coma ... so uska 1 shot leke poora hafta nikal dengae cv's LOLLOLdekh na yaar..kuch bhi kar rahe hai...

NT might have sneaked into maan's room & got his cell ... but she had enough time to steal the cell ... chk on maan's caller's list ... then call geet from NT's phone ...
.but what about the CCTVs????????? and change maans ringtone also...dont forget....!!!!!!!! i luv u maan...

aash immigration did report them - but thy delayed it ....did i say otherwise?????ConfusedConfusedConfused

really GC on holiday ... did not know tht ... where did u get the news ... .someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....Confused

he will take revenge by getting close to annie ... so he might feel bad ... but revenge is on his mind ... so probably will forget abt her feelings ....for some time at least..then the guilt n doubts will start

well if NT tells abt geet then arjun will ask her ... wht did geet do & how do u know geet ... she is not even related to khurana's at tht time ....hmmmm.baat to sahi hai....

NT blaming maan is more easy for her ... as arjun will believe that story ... .ye gadbad hai yaar.puri duniya ko pata hai! so how can arjun not kno about geets story???

but how will she blame geet ... she needs to tell a big lie to him about geet ...

& if she uses maan's name ... arjun might think that dev under the influence of maan divorced her ...

we viewers think abt finger prints ... & abt every thing ... where as the cv's most of the time ... just leave them unnoticed ....
.i think wohi raah se maan bachega......but later.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
aashu how did u knw tat Guru is on Holiday... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

Go to top