Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 19)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

don't worry i understand even i'm slowLOL..............hum sab hoshiyarpur express ki tarah nahi hai kya kare........wiase banane ke lie hamari sherni se classes leni padegiLOL

 
spee exchange classes kar le................u teach her speed in context with ahem ahem...............n she will teach u her speed in everything else...

LOLLOLLOLLOLWinkEmbarrassed.......................aash i have a limit when it comes to naughtiness..........so can't teach Geet what u r expecting me toLOL..............can u believe it i still haven't read ix2u's SR scene............mein sachi kaha rahi hoon..........i'm naughty but not that much as u thinkLOL

 
 
are yaar you dont read mills n boon kya???????
 
n i kno ur "innocent" is ame as dews "nts innocent"!!!!!!

aash ... i did not get u ... can u explain ...plz

 
&  i never read mills & boons ... only heard abt them ...

 
this is for spee..............she is claiming to be innocent angel..............
 
and i'm saying she is as innocent as NT thinks herself to be innocent.
bas aur kuch nahi!!!!!!
 
why u never read?????
 
i/ve been brought up with those.........

 

 
oye aash ... i m not like NT ... & not at all claiming innocent as NT ...
 
nahin yaar ... i was stuck to my course books till i completed my studies ... so no time for mills & boons ... only heard abt it in TV shows ... apart from tht never had any clue as to whether it is diff stories or 1 story ...
 
arrrreeeeeeee yaaarrr.tum dono kya kya soch rahe ho!!!!!!!!!
 
u r obsessed with NTs innocent word usage............
thats what i meant!!!!!!!!!!
that here innocent=opp of innocent!!!!!!!1
 
they are like thousands of diff stories.................with happy endings.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew n reena==========

 
me tpp like HP more guys...............but love edward......but not more than maanSmileSmile
 
cant wait for last movie.........
 
even thoh i ws dissapointed with 7th book....

 

 
aash ... akhir maan hain maan ... no one can take his place ... tht's 4 sure ...
 
how much ever we like HP / edward .... these two can't take the place of maan ...
 
maan - made in india ... do u remember tht song ...
 
it was ok should not have showed so much -vity in the last part ... agree ....
i agree that no one can take maan's place. LOL As always India is the best.Smile
 
 
so reena likes indian men.what else u like about india????????
i love the food, different festivals, shopping and the friendly peopleSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@reena-------- so u must come visit us................and meet maaneeet too.............
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew n reena==========

 
me tpp like HP more guys...............but love edward......but not more than maanSmileSmile
 
cant wait for last movie.........
 
even thoh i ws dissapointed with 7th book....

 

 
aash ... akhir maan hain maan ... no one can take his place ... tht's 4 sure ...
 
how much ever we like HP / edward .... these two can't take the place of maan ...
 
maan - made in india ... do u remember tht song ...
 
it was ok should not have showed so much -vity in the last part ... agree ....
 
 
yup.made in india is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
 
n agree with u.too many deaths........to many loose ends......
 
u kno i had read a fan fic........
it was like wayyyyyyy better than deaethly haallows.............whaen deathly hallows was released it was not upto my expectations coz thta was better.....
 
 
is it ... did not know tht ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
chalo crazies..............me going............good night.............sleep tight.........
and we all hope our maaneet are ok....
 
@dew==== u gotta read one
 
@spee===aash  loves her soutan/sis too
 
@reena=== chugalkhor aunty is dead!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

don't worry i understand even i'm slowLOL..............hum sab hoshiyarpur express ki tarah nahi hai kya kare........wiase banane ke lie hamari sherni se classes leni padegiLOL

 
spee exchange classes kar le................u teach her speed in context with ahem ahem...............n she will teach u her speed in everything else...

LOLLOLLOLLOLWinkEmbarrassed.......................aash i have a limit when it comes to naughtiness..........so can't teach Geet what u r expecting me toLOL..............can u believe it i still haven't read ix2u's SR scene............mein sachi kaha rahi hoon..........i'm naughty but not that much as u thinkLOL

 
 
are yaar you dont read mills n boon kya???????
 
n i kno ur "innocent" is ame as dews "nts innocent"!!!!!!

aash ... i did not get u ... can u explain ...plz

 
&  i never read mills & boons ... only heard abt them ...

 
this is for spee..............she is claiming to be innocent angel..............
 
and i'm saying she is as innocent as NT thinks herself to be innocent.
bas aur kuch nahi!!!!!!
 
why u never read?????
 
i/ve been brought up with those.........

 

 
oye aash ... i m not like NT ... & not at all claiming innocent as NT ...
 
nahin yaar ... i was stuck to my course books till i completed my studies ... so no time for mills & boons ... only heard abt it in TV shows ... apart from tht never had any clue as to whether it is diff stories or 1 story ...

 
arrrreeeeeeee yaaarrr.tum dono kya kya soch rahe ho!!!!!!!!!
 
u r obsessed with NTs innocent word usage............
thats what i meant!!!!!!!!!!
that here innocent=opp of innocent!!!!!!!1
 
they are like thousands of diff stories.................with happy endings.....

 

it's ok ... iss baar ke liye maaf kiya
i guessed ... abt the novel ... tht it is diff stories ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

chalo crazies..............me going............good night.............sleep tight.........

and we all hope our maaneet are ok....
 
@dew==== u gotta read one
 
@spee===aash  loves her soutan/sis too
 
@reena=== chugalkhor aunty is dead!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 
will try ... aash ...
 
spandana & reena ... & aash ...
 
night night ... c u tomorrow ... OMG ... too late .... me 2 got to go ...
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

whether dil ya dimaag ki baat sach hogiLOL 

 

 
i hope cv's change the plan ... no jail for any of these ....& jail for brij / NT / dev

 
plz dew kuch kar na......plzzzzzzzzzzzzz cvs ki aatmaaaaaaa....

 

 
kya karu ... FF main tho yeh teenon Jail main sadd rahen hain ...
 
dev- 14 years ... hawa kha rahen hain - jail ki
NT - 10 years ... hawa kha rahen hain - jail ki
Brij - ... hawa kha rahen hain - jail ki .. did not mention how many years ... will keep him over there for some more time ...
 
aur kya karun bol ...

 
maan ko jail se bachaa............mera maan ek din ke liye bhi....nahiiiiiiiiCryCryCry
baki ko rehne.........

[/QUOTE] 

 
 
maan aur jail - no way ... maan can never go to jail ... not even in my dreams ... so don't worry cv's will think over this track ... & maan will not go to jail ... promise ... yeh mera wada hain tumse ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
THANK U GEET CVS!!!

2 3

Author: Desire33   Replies: 18   Views: 2214

Desire33 18 2214 14 September 2010 at 7:44pm by ibelieveinpink
Maaneetians Wants To Thank U

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Suneshine-   Replies: 42   Views: 3447

-Suneshine- 42 3447 27 August 2010 at 1:34pm by -Nina-
thank you cv's

Author: AVELINA   Replies: 1   Views: 476

AVELINA 1 476 24 August 2010 at 3:44pm by -Premeena-
Geet is unpredictable....thank you CVs

2 3

Author: --dolphin--   Replies: 19   Views: 1874

--dolphin-- 19 1874 02 August 2010 at 8:25pm by jasmeet khaneja
#*Devil's Den#* Thank God...Night Got Over!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Bugger   Replies: 307   Views: 12717

Bugger 307 12717 27 July 2010 at 7:08am by arunima_LUIT

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index