Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 13)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

hi everyone,Hug

hi dearHug

Me so glad that maan saved Geet todayClapClapClapClapClap but a bit upset that CVs may send maan to Jail. Cry

me too so glad Maan like always came as Geet's saviourSmileClapClap........i know yeh cvs bhi na pata nahi kis kisee jail bejthe rehte hain.......jinhe jail hi nahi balki mental hospital bejna chahiye like NT, brij  woh ghoom rahe hai bahaar freely and cvs instead of sending MAANEET on honeymoon planning on sending them to jail after marriage...............is it that cvs planning to send MAANEET to jail for honeymoon for cost-cutting?LOL...............if this is the reason then v all crazies can chip in money and give a dreamy honeymoon gift to dreamy MAANEET......what say crazies?Wink

I was so so looking forward to seeing geet and maan spending time together as Mr and Mrs Khurana, going on their honeymoon, baby shopping etc. But I guess all this may not happen. CryCryCryCryCry

i guess v have to again wait this time but just hope it is not for too longSmile

my replies in red

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

good night crazies

on a lighter note somebody in the forum posted that gc's teeth are not real.....i almost fell off from the chair.......
see u guys tomorrow...

i know i read tht post & was thinking how stupid can she be LOLLOLLOL 

night night samata dear ... c u 2morrow

jhooth hai...Gcs teeth are not false.asli hai....i can tell!!!!!!!!!!!! they are not even laminates.........NTs teeth are laminates.........beautifully done.......

aash jaake uski post main likh jaa ...

usse maaloom nahin hain ...ki forum main dentist bhi rehte hain & uski jhooth pakdi jayegi ...LOLLOL

she is an idiot craving for some attention LOL.... no one believed her post ... every one was just making fun of her ...  but i did not like the thread so did not comment ...& thought not to encourage posts like tht

aise bakwaas post pe kaun comment kare yaar..........
waise bhi i dont want whole forum knowing about me.
i'm happy here with u guys............

it was silly.so didnt even read it.just the headline..........

after reading the title did not know ... wht she wanted 2 say so chked it ...

& after reading i was like ...this is 1 stupid women ... wht does she think GC is only 26 .... & his whole teeth are fake ...wht an Idiot she was ... i was thinking .... & was also how come thy come up with posts like tht ...

it was ... tht's Y i guess ... it was tht's Y some members were making super fun of her ... just read only 3 comments ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hima - Hugwill PM if you if I don't have everyone's ID.

aash - thankyou for the hugs.Hug Lets go together and turn the aunty into a frog so she does not spoil anyone's weekends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

are yaar mujhe laga itna prachaar kar rahe to shaadi hohi!!!!!!!!!
didnt we all agree??? ke shaadi to hogi till tuesday???
naseeb hi kharrabb hai!!!!!!11

BRIJ WHAT????

mumbai is crazy yaar....yaha kuch bhi hota hai!!!!!!1
SKJ is playing everyehre nowadays........

my mom i told u na.is still singing that till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 even though she hates it!!!!!1

arrrrrreeeeeeeee i forgot to tell u guys..........
yest while watching geet....something something my mom was saying about serials then achanak se she is like "in dono(meaning gurti) ki shaadi to ho gayi hai na......" i was like what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL then i told her about gurbina!!!!!!!!

@aash
was ur mom talking abt gurti ki shadi ki maaneet ki shadi ... may b she meant geet maan ki shadi ... coz thy were adv ... all over isn't it ,... tht's y ...

even my mom asked i thought geet & maan were married ... how come thy are marrying now ... & wht abt the baby ...LOLi said mom baby is dev's LOLmom wasShockedthn i told her whole story in 3 lines ...LOL

noooooo she was talking about gurti!!!!!!!!!!! not maaneet.she knos shaadi nahi hua hai!!!!!!!! haldi chal raha tha na!!!!!!!!11

which 3 lines?????????

is it .... ur mom too got doubt ....

i told maan geet dev story in 3 lines ... to my mom & told her maan loves geet a lot ...

are darling i meant which 3 lines u said?????/

me - dev cheated geet by getting married to her for her money inspite of being married already to
tht NT

mom- was tht women in hospital tht day is she NT

me - yes she is NT ... & then maan loves her but geet does not reciprocate to his feelings & finally she does tells him truth abt her & her past ... maan thinks over & finally accepts her ...
then he knows culprit is bhai & punishes him LOL
tht's geet story ...in 3 lines ...LOLin brief ...

wah wah Hima ..............tu bhi kamaal hai 9 months ki story 3 lines mein keha daliLOLLOLLOL

thnks dear ... LOL

will read ur post ... going page by page ... me always late ...
don't worry i understand even i'm slowLOL..............hum sab hoshiyarpur express ki tarah nahi hai kya kare........wiase banane ke lie hamari sherni se classes leni padegiLOL

ixxudewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

after reading the title did not know ... wht she wanted 2 say so chked it ...

& after reading i was like ...this is 1 stupid women ... wht does she think GC is only 26 .... & his whole teeth are fake ...wht an Idiot she was ... i was thinking .... & was also how come thy come up with posts like tht ...

it was ... tht's Y i guess ... it was tht's Y some members were making super fun of her ... just read only 3 comments ...

me too thot something imp..i just fell over laughing at the sheer stupidity of the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gcs teeth are def real......false teeth are too perfect.....can imm make out.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

aash - thankyou for the hugs.Hug Lets go together and turn the aunty into a frog so she does not spoil anyone's weekends.

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

we will turn her into a house elf n employ her with bellatrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what say???/

ixxudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@Hima

"pagli ... pehle shadi tho hone de ...i think shadi next week hogi & arjun will not bring police ... reason will b diff ... brij ..."

Hima what do you mean in this line. What's the reason . Have any prediction . Please tell me .

well reason is ... SBS said after marriage 1 of these 2 will land in jail ... & this info of say SBS is right then ... marriage will happen & then brij might attck geet on marriage day as per promo ... but he might get killed / injured and then this might lead to police case ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

we will turn her into a house elf n employ her with bellatrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what say???/

aash tu bhi HP ka fan hain ....

ixxuLoquacious_Aash

Go to top