Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 12)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

@ all my dear crazies.................loved reading everyone' analysisHeart

thnks spandana ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

hi everyone,Hug

Me so glad that maan saved Geet todayClapClapClapClapClap but a bit upset that CVs may send maan to Jail. Cry

I was so so looking forward to seeing geet and maan spending time together as Mr and Mrs Khurana, going on their honeymoon, baby shopping etc. But I guess all this may not happen. CryCryCryCryCry

hi reena..........

dont lose hope.........

do mahine ke baad zaroor hoga.......CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

hi everyone,Hug

Me so glad that maan saved Geet todayClapClapClapClapClap but a bit upset that CVs may send maan to Jail. Cry

I was so so looking forward to seeing geet and maan spending time together as Mr and Mrs Khurana, going on their honeymoon, baby shopping etc. But I guess all this may not happen. CryCryCryCryCry

reena wht time are u going to open the post tomorrow

Hima - i will post the thread around 4.30 Indian time as I have to go and get some shopping done. Once I am back home, I will update the thread title and include my comments. I should be back before Geet starts. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
marjaanie ka patch up ho gaya.... did u see their hud.. copied Maaneet.. wohi arjun ke sir upar.. koi aur dekh raha tha similar to what maan does!!!Angryyeh arjun bhi na!!!! koi aur angle mein hug nahi kar sakthe the!!!!Confused

deepti yeh hug tho kal NT & arjun ke beech bhi aisa hi tha naa ....

NT was good!!! DeadDeadmaan ko maarne ki dhamki... geet fell into the trap... maan ke phone churana....ClapClap( kaise karthe hain)

will find out & tell u ...

yeh kis type ke security camera lagathe hain zalim singh khuranaAngryOuch kuch kaam ka nahi hain... yeh kya chaltha nahi hai... either kuch dikhtha nahi hain ya.. maan cameras lagakar.. dekhna bhool jathe hain!!!!!

hey did u see the top terrace... why werent there any railings.... yeh KC bhi na!!! kya kya golmal karthe karthe hain.. unko bhi nahi pata!!!

ek side mein railings the.. doosre saide mein nahi hain...ConfusedConfusedConfused( kaun hai unke architect.. shasha hogi...Ouch)

sasha is only 4 build up ...

wow maan was a hero in saving geet... eisa dhaka diya NT ko ki... woh to fly karke... niiche gir gayi!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar

me 2 surprised ...

ARJUN bad timing yaar.ConfusedCry.. kuch der pehle aatha tho jo dekhna tha woh to dekh letha!!!!!AngryAngry

now what will arjun do.. i think he will try to ruin annie!!!!! or MSK..ko bankrupt kar dega!!!!!!

I guess... not sure though ...

actually not a good episode when we are all waiting for the shaadi .. and the written promo they show before 'geet' starts said.. aayie maan geet ko badhai de de shaadi main'.. somthing like that!!!!CryConfused

In the end... not a good episode.... sadness.. geet was so scared for maan at first!!! and then for herself, then for NT!!! poor girl kya kya sochegi!!!!

but i feel they will show shaadi tomorow.. what do u think....

not sure .... may b middle of next week ....

ixxusptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi everyone,Hug

hi reena..........

dont lose hope.........

thank you sweetie Hug I know how you feel as  we all were so excited and happy about their wedding.

Today I just could not force myself to write a long update. CryCry  Lets hope we see some great scenes once this jail track is sorted. Someone needs to go and beat that chugalkor aunty. Confused

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

hi everyone,Hug

reena wht time are u going to open the post tomorrow

Hima - i will post the thread around 4.30 Indian time as I have to go and get some shopping done. Once I am back home, I will update the thread title and include my comments. I should be back before Geet starts. Smile

4:30 in the evening ... right ... if so plz pm everyone if u don't have every one's id ... let me know i will pm all ...

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]@dew---- mom de yaad aaya..................
today i planned such that my mom is not at home.coz poor lil me was expecting SR today..........
ironically mom also absent n SR ka door door tak koi pata nahi dikh raha hai!!!!!!!!Cry
[/QUOTE
aash - Hugi know how you feel. I was so looking forward to the weekend so I can watch geet but am not sure about what they will show tomorrow. Cry 

everyone in of mood yaar............
tu weekend kharab mat kar.....HugHugHugHugHugHug
lets hope for the best.shaadi to hogi!!!!!!!

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi everyone,Hug

hi reena..........

dont lose hope.........

thank you sweetie Hug I know how you feel as  we all were so excited and happy about their wedding.

Today I just could not force myself to write a long update. CryCry  Lets hope we see some great scenes once this jail track is sorted. Someone needs to go and beat that chugalkor aunty. Confused

me so want to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

theCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

ixxusptrno

Go to top