Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! (Page 11)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

are yaar mujhe laga itna prachaar kar rahe to shaadi hohi!!!!!!!!!
didnt we all agree??? ke shaadi to hogi till tuesday???
naseeb hi kharrabb hai!!!!!!11

BRIJ WHAT????

mumbai is crazy yaar....yaha kuch bhi hota hai!!!!!!1
SKJ is playing everyehre nowadays........

my mom i told u na.is still singing that till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 even though she hates it!!!!!1

arrrrrreeeeeeeee i forgot to tell u guys..........
yest while watching geet....something something my mom was saying about serials then achanak se she is like "in dono(meaning gurti) ki shaadi to ho gayi hai na......" i was like what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL then i told her about gurbina!!!!!!!!

@aash
was ur mom talking abt gurti ki shadi ki maaneet ki shadi ... may b she meant geet maan ki shadi ... coz thy were adv ... all over isn't it ,... tht's y ...

even my mom asked i thought geet & maan were married ... how come thy are marrying now ... & wht abt the baby ...LOLi said mom baby is dev's LOLmom wasShockedthn i told her whole story in 3 lines ...LOL

noooooo she was talking about gurti!!!!!!!!!!! not maaneet.she knos shaadi nahi hua hai!!!!!!!! haldi chal raha tha na!!!!!!!!11

which 3 lines?????????

is it .... ur mom too got doubt ....

i told maan geet dev story in 3 lines ... to my mom & told her maan loves geet a lot ...

are darling i meant which 3 lines u said?????/

me - dev cheated geet by getting married to her for her money inspite of being married already to
tht NT

mom- was tht women in hospital tht day is she NT

me - yes she is NT ... & then maan loves her but geet does not reciprocate to his feelings & finally she does tells him truth abt her & her past ... maan thinks over & finally accepts her ...
then he knows culprit is bhai & punishes him LOL
tht's geet story ...in 3 lines ...LOLin brief ...
wah wah Hima ..............tu bhi kamaal hai 9 months ki story 3 lines mein keha daliLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

I have a question. First floor se girne par itni chot ki insaan coma mein pahunch jaay???? AngryAt my place children often jump from the balcony of first floors for getting a ball while playing cricket. But nobody gets hurt. NT was dangling very low. Had she jumped she would have fractured her legs but nothing serious would have happened. CVs you are losing the logic again.

BTW where is CCTV camera footage. Maan show it to Arjun. Ok. I think CVs will ask you after some high drama.

I think I know where's the gun.Wink.............In the pool. LOLThat would be logical. Maan pushed NT's hand hard & gun dropped in the pool & she went topsy turvy ...........landed on the railing dangling.

Role reversal. Yesterday it was Maan who falsely accused Arjun. Now it's his turn. But I won't approve this plot if they are planning it for too long. Because it would be like any other revenge story, like Wuthering Hiegths. Angry

I was not expecting bloodshed on the day of marriage but CVs messed it up.Angry Bad. There could have been another way for the big punishment.

Maan & Arjun

I think both have similar traits. Maan too wouldn't have believed Geet had Dev not confessed his crime. So Arjun's anger is justified. But he needs to know the truth. So his anger & the truth revelation should be the major track after the marriage. Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

hi everyone,Hug

Me so glad that maan saved Geet todayClapClapClapClapClap but a bit upset that CVs may send maan to Jail. Cry

I was so so looking forward to seeing geet and maan spending time together as Mr and Mrs Khurana, going on their honeymoon, baby shopping etc. But I guess all this may not happen. CryCryCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnosumona28dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]@dew---- mom de yaad aaya..................
today i planned such that my mom is not at home.coz poor lil me was expecting SR today..........
ironically mom also absent n SR ka door door tak koi pata nahi dikh raha hai!!!!!!!!Cry
[/QUOTE
aash - Hugi know how you feel. I was so looking forward to the weekend so I can watch geet but am not sure about what they will show tomorrow. Cry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

good night crazies

on a lighter note somebody in the forum posted that gc's teeth are not real.....i almost fell off from the chair.......
see u guys tomorrow...

i know i read tht post & was thinking how stupid can she be LOLLOLLOL 

night night samata dear ... c u 2morrow

jhooth hai...Gcs teeth are not false.asli hai....i can tell!!!!!!!!!!!! they are not even laminates.........NTs teeth are laminates.........beautifully done.......

aash jaake uski post main likh jaa ...

usse maaloom nahin hain ...ki forum main dentist bhi rehte hain & uski jhooth pakdi jayegi ...LOLLOL

she is an idiot craving for some attention LOL.... no one believed her post ... every one was just making fun of her ...  but i did not like the thread so did not comment ...& thought not to encourage posts like tht

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnosumona28RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

hi everyone,Hug

Me so glad that maan saved Geet todayClapClapClapClapClap but a bit upset that CVs may send maan to Jail. Cry

I was so so looking forward to seeing geet and maan spending time together as Mr and Mrs Khurana, going on their honeymoon, baby shopping etc. But I guess all this may not happen. CryCryCryCryCry

reena wht time are u going to open the post tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

are yaar mujhe laga itna prachaar kar rahe to shaadi hohi!!!!!!!!!
didnt we all agree??? ke shaadi to hogi till tuesday???
naseeb hi kharrabb hai!!!!!!11

BRIJ WHAT????

mumbai is crazy yaar....yaha kuch bhi hota hai!!!!!!1
SKJ is playing everyehre nowadays........

my mom i told u na.is still singing that till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 even though she hates it!!!!!1

arrrrrreeeeeeeee i forgot to tell u guys..........
yest while watching geet....something something my mom was saying about serials then achanak se she is like "in dono(meaning gurti) ki shaadi to ho gayi hai na......" i was like what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL then i told her about gurbina!!!!!!!!

@aash
was ur mom talking abt gurti ki shadi ki maaneet ki shadi ... may b she meant geet maan ki shadi ... coz thy were adv ... all over isn't it ,... tht's y ...

even my mom asked i thought geet & maan were married ... how come thy are marrying now ... & wht abt the baby ...LOLi said mom baby is dev's LOLmom wasShockedthn i told her whole story in 3 lines ...LOL

noooooo she was talking about gurti!!!!!!!!!!! not maaneet.she knos shaadi nahi hua hai!!!!!!!! haldi chal raha tha na!!!!!!!!11

which 3 lines?????????

is it .... ur mom too got doubt ....

i told maan geet dev story in 3 lines ... to my mom & told her maan loves geet a lot ...

are darling i meant which 3 lines u said?????/

me - dev cheated geet by getting married to her for her money inspite of being married already to
tht NT

mom- was tht women in hospital tht day is she NT

me - yes she is NT ... & then maan loves her but geet does not reciprocate to his feelings & finally she does tells him truth abt her & her past ... maan thinks over & finally accepts her ...
then he knows culprit is bhai & punishes him LOL
tht's geet story ...in 3 lines ...LOLin brief ...

wah wah Hima ..............tu bhi kamaal hai 9 months ki story 3 lines mein keha daliLOLLOLLOL

thnks dear ... LOL

will read ur post ... going page by page ... me always late ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

good night crazies

on a lighter note somebody in the forum posted that gc's teeth are not real.....i almost fell off from the chair.......
see u guys tomorrow...

i know i read tht post & was thinking how stupid can she be LOLLOLLOL 

night night samata dear ... c u 2morrow

jhooth hai...Gcs teeth are not false.asli hai....i can tell!!!!!!!!!!!! they are not even laminates.........NTs teeth are laminates.........beautifully done.......

aash jaake uski post main likh jaa ...

usse maaloom nahin hain ...ki forum main dentist bhi rehte hain & uski jhooth pakdi jayegi ...LOLLOL

she is an idiot craving for some attention LOL.... no one believed her post ... every one was just making fun of her ...  but i did not like the thread so did not comment ...& thought not to encourage posts like tht

aise bakwaas post pe kaun comment kare yaar..........
waise bhi i dont want whole forum knowing about me.
i'm happy here with u guys............

it was silly.so didnt even read it.just the headline..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Go to top