Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: drdee142

Ash my comments in purple dear.......me too in a sadu mood

Ok my dear crazies now that Arjun has turned negative does that mean our lady NT will wake up from the coma and turn positive........well with our CV's you never know

Hey was this really just cause of GC's holiday as a filler or was it a part of the original planπŸ˜• Me sad can't say anything moreπŸ˜•

ur mobile question answerd dear............
i think it was filler for the holiday.....but u never kno.....
no chance of NT becoming positive dee.....

Originally posted by: maneet1985

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

think about shash's architecting brain!!!!

we will have good brians.. and here we  were all thin king about the glass door and employing KC to do the glass bathroom door for all of us😑!!!!!!( poor us)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

agar shasha ki desighs aise hain!!!!!

to kya hoga humara kalia!!!

humara kuch nahi ho sakta deeps...........
too late...........

soch NT ne maan ka cell  liya jab wo naha raha tha.apne glass doored bathroom me..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me sooooooo jeolous of NT!!!!!!!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Goodnight to all crazies .
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....πŸ˜•

aash somebody is coming on 17th.....and these are all speculations dear...the jail yatra is planned by the cvs...... Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

humara kuch nahi ho sakta deeps...........
too late...........

soch NT ne maan ka cell  liya jab wo naha raha tha.apne glass doored bathroom me..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me sooooooo jeolous of NT!!!!!!!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

oh no NT.. i am do J of u!!!!

how dare u enter Maan's room!!! thats just for us and Geet rt crazies???
dewdropred thumbnail

@aash

.but what about the CCTVs????????? and change maans ringtone also...dont forget....!!!!!!!! i luv u maan...

yeh cv's naa khud apni script bhul jathe hain .....

.someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....πŸ˜•

chkd it ... only 2 days naa ... so no jail coz of tht ... thy can use BD's & manage or show marjanie for 2 days ... but no need of jail for tht ...

for some time at least..then the guilt n doubts will start

hope so ....

ye gadbad hai yaar.puri duniya ko pata hai! so how can arjun not kno about geets story???

poora duniya knows ... except marjanie ...even anie did not knwo tht

.i think wohi raah se maan bachega......but later.....
hoping so
Originally posted by: sptrno

my replies in green

me in red...
dewdropred thumbnail

noooooo she was talking about gurti!!!!!!!!!!! not maaneet.she knos shaadi nahi hua hai!!!!!!!! haldi chal raha tha na!!!!!!!!11

which 3 lines?????????

is it .... ur mom too got doubt ....

i told maan geet dev story in 3 lines ... to my mom & told her maan loves geet a lot ...
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
 dew i had the same thots.....we jump too willingly on them...or they listen to us n change the sequence....

aash before going to bed thy come & read our posts ... πŸ˜†
 yup.thats what......so we have all our doubts cleared....next day!!!!!!

..noo matter what NT is his sis.he must have thot he will search for her n first find out what she is upto......n maybe stop her...thodasa doubt hua use bhi...about NT...coz arjun is emotional but smart-dimaag hai..... 

hope arjun apna dimag use karen  .lets see...dont think it will happen so soon.......

..this sundays topic of dicussion will be the meaning of the word INNOCENT n its allegory....n the search for better adjectives for NT...more suiting her profile acc to us!!!!!!!!!!
but on second thots why waste our sunday on her!!!!!!!!!!11
def we will need some thing to cheer us up yaar.....
deeps u better come up with something wacky n funny...we need it!!!!!!! 

yes def ... we need some thing ... better ... but i will b busy again on sunday .... me too going out ...full day.....slumber party...
where the hell is the "jahil bhai"??????????????/

don't know yaar ... may b uska darshan kal hoga ...πŸ˜†.hope not!!!!!!!!!!!
..my mom not there.but nothing worth watching😭😭😭😭

i know read ur story already ...πŸ˜†.is this bad naseeb or what???????/
 ..dew revenge ke aaag ke saamne kuch nahi dikhta...especially when wounds are fresh.he will regret later but already having chosen his path he will unwillingly trod along....

thy say right .... after burning ur hands wht is the use if u wipe them with leaves ... proverb in my lang ...πŸ˜†
 .got ur pt.....but story to baki hai mere dost.........
..police to arjun layaga na?????? no ne else is threr yaar....so how good books????

no yaar ...police ayega brij kamina veer ji ki wajah se ...

kamina se yaad aya ... GC loves the word kamina & kamini uses it on his friends all the time ... today used it on adi & romeo in e24 seg....
& once 1 girl posted tht whn she went to meet GC thy were shooting for after manali epi... & DD was making him to laugh so much tht he could not control himself & told her ... kamini ... tu mujhe kaam karne kyun nahin de rahin hain ,....

thisis my fav gali too!!!!!!!!!! i think it is mumbai thingie..............actually its not even a gali.its like an endearment.me n my cousins all call each other kamini only...hhehe....apnapan lagta hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i didnt take notice..becoz so used to that word....hehe...
..emotions dew...pain that he was not there for his sis when she needed him.GUILT is eating him........so no other thots now...

baad main gaya uska emotion .... hehe...
 ..my questoin exactly!!!!!
i guess we all have same questions in our minds aash...
...n no answers dear......
Originally posted by: maneet1985

πŸ€£

oh no NT.. i am do J of u!!!!

how dare u enter Maan's room!!! thats just for us and Geet rt crazies???

bechari sasha..............usne kya kya soch ke wo glass door lagaya tha!!!!!!!!!!!
aur uska fayda uthaya NT ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣