CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

@aash

not only you dear ... me 2 asked the same question  πŸ˜†may b brij will come tomorrow ... as NT is in coma ... so uska 1 shot leke poora hafta nikal dengae cv's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NT might have sneaked into maan's room & got his cell ... but she had enough time to steal the cell ... chk on maan's caller's list ... then call geet from NT's phone ...

aash immigration did report them - but thy delayed it ...

really GC on holiday ... did not know tht ... where did u get the news ...

he will take revenge by getting close to annie ... so he might feel bad ... but revenge is on his mind ... so probably will forget abt her feelings ...

well if NT tells abt geet then arjun will ask her ... wht did geet do & how do u know geet ... she is not even related to khurana's at tht time ...

NT blaming maan is more easy for her ... as arjun will believe that story ...

but how will she blame geet ... she needs to tell a big lie to him about geet ...

& if she uses maan's name ... arjun might think that dev under the influence of maan divorced her ...

we viewers think abt finger prints ... & abt every thing ... where as the cv's most of the time ... just leave them unnoticed ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=aarthirajendran]
arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat a day to me full of cleaning just now logged to IF  tat too to watch Geet coz ma star one connection add on pack gets disconnected today and i totally forgot to recharge it...

how was pongal dear?? u at grannys???? enjoy kar......

really aashu thanks for the precap...otherwise i wud have died of fear ....thanks arti...humari bhi jaan me jaan aayi..SBS ne bola tha ke shaadi hogi.....but precap ne confirm kiya.....

today's epi was super fast ....NT again blaming Geet for the state she is in totally forgetting tat she was the master plan of the mess she created...
.CVs ne apni ghajini memory issi se to li hai!!!!!
wasn't she the one who brought Geet in their life spply her's as she is mentioning tat often by agreeing in second marriage for her hubby darling...

i have one dbt guys wat happened to Brij is his track over for now...will NT become +ve after she recovers from Coma Gods knws wen...will Arjun come to knw the truth abt wat actually NT did...
.nt will never become positive........BRIJ????????????/ same doubt everywhere arti.....lagta hai wo vacation pe gaya hai!!!!!!!!!!! arjun will kno...but not now...pehle revenge track will happen...only then.....
Geet running for saving his love soooo cute.... she stands upto NT specifiying tat Maan will not leve her if anything happens to me...
.she knos maan will kill Nt....but i wanted geet to fight for herself....
and Maan her true saviour always being by her side in need is again there to save her....

fate clearly played with NT ...tat she had it coming to her....but are we happy about it?? no!!!!!!!!!

Maan and Geet were too sweet in helping her tryign to save hertho she was a threat to Geet's life many time....and maan being true gentle man forgot the bad deed she did and was shouting NT wen she fell down .....usulo ki baat hai yaar......

will NT lose mind may b forget everything... after regains from coma...now wat r the CV's cooking....i dont think she is gonna recover...ek doo episode ke liye aayi thi.....

is Maan going to go to jail strait after marriage Plz CV's dnt do like tat.....dekh na yaar...humare sapno ki arthi uth gayi Nt ke saath

another question

won't arjun never ever use his brain ah
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
u made me laugh...thanks arti......

ok...as i told dew...abhi emotions me hai.....anger...guolt..revenge ki aag.....he will slowly stat using them as he cools down...

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew---- mom de yaad aaya..................

today i planned such that my mom is not at home.coz poor lil me was expecting SR today..........
ironically mom also absent n SR ka door door tak koi pata nahi dikh raha hai!!!!!!!!😭

πŸ˜†pagli ... pehle shadi tho hone de ...πŸ˜†i think shadi next week hogi & arjun will not bring police ... reason will b diff ... brij ...

U know remember tht day i told u i thought mom did not mind SKJ ... oh my ... my mom does hate that song ...

she was cursing it today & i was laughing ...thinking thnk god u slept whn it came in geet  ...&

mom showed me in news paper thy said the kites of SKJ were selling for rs. 350 ... in mumbai ... & at the same time some one was playing tht song on terrace while flying kites ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@nandu.....grt post.....
agree with u girl......... seems no one is in mood to write much...no guesses why.....
brij n arjun can never join hands dear.coz if brij does that...arjun will be in inkling of doubt...why bro wants to kill sis...after seeing brij ki psychogiri...
somehow dont see that happening.....

Arjun now is beyond thinking logic all he cares for is revenge & if he cared for truth then he sure could have / should be shown thinking why NT went there...sure she dint go to wish MaanEet.
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

@aash

not only you dear ... me 2 asked the same question  πŸ˜†may b brij will come tomorrow ... as NT is in coma ... so uska 1 shot leke poora hafta nikal dengae cv's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dekh na yaar..kuch bhi kar rahe hai...

NT might have sneaked into maan's room & got his cell ... but she had enough time to steal the cell ... chk on maan's caller's list ... then call geet from NT's phone ...
.but what about the CCTVs????????? and change maans ringtone also...dont forget....!!!!!!!! i luv u maan...

aash immigration did report them - but thy delayed it ....did i say otherwise?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

really GC on holiday ... did not know tht ... where did u get the news ... .someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....πŸ˜•

he will take revenge by getting close to annie ... so he might feel bad ... but revenge is on his mind ... so probably will forget abt her feelings ....for some time at least..then the guilt n doubts will start

well if NT tells abt geet then arjun will ask her ... wht did geet do & how do u know geet ... she is not even related to khurana's at tht time ....hmmmm.baat to sahi hai....

NT blaming maan is more easy for her ... as arjun will believe that story ... .ye gadbad hai yaar.puri duniya ko pata hai! so how can arjun not kno about geets story???

but how will she blame geet ... she needs to tell a big lie to him about geet ...

& if she uses maan's name ... arjun might think that dev under the influence of maan divorced her ...

we viewers think abt finger prints ... & abt every thing ... where as the cv's most of the time ... just leave them unnoticed ....
.i think wohi raah se maan bachega......but later.....
aashu how did u knw tat Guru is on Holiday... 
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Arjun now is beyond thinking logic all he cares for is revenge & if he cared for truth then he sure could have / should be shown thinking why NT went there...sure she dint go to wish MaanEet.

i agree.....arjun is in the chain of his emotions.he is hot headed n emotional.so right now he cant see beyond his guilt n revenge......but still i somehow dont see brij n arjun gelling............

brijs target is geets death......
arjun wants destruction not death.woh bhi maan ka....

lets see...
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

aashu how did u knw tat Guru is on Holiday... 
someone wrote on the forum that she-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back on 15th so he is taking day off....also 11th feb is wedding so shopping....dont kno whateher its true....πŸ˜•

@dew di, aashu, nandy nice analysis...today not in a mood to comment as im all sad coz CV's said dream wedding and here we have dream shattered wedding...

Hey crazies....and my sweet sweet evil sistersπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

how are u there.. hope all are well and ready for weekend!!!!!!

what a epiosde guys!!!!!!!

marjaanie ka patch up ho gaya.... did u see their hud.. copied Maaneet.. wohi arjun ke sir upar.. koi aur dekh raha tha similar to what maan does!!!😑yeh arjun bhi na!!!! koi aur angle mein hug nahi kar sakthe the!!!!πŸ˜•

NT was good!!! 🀒🀒maan ko maarne ki dhamki... geet fell into the trap... maan ke phone churana....πŸ‘πŸ‘( kaise karthe hain)

yeh kis type ke security camera lagathe hain zalim singh khurana😑 kuch kaam ka nahi hain... yeh kya chaltha nahi hai... either kuch dikhtha nahi hain ya.. maan cameras lagakar.. dekhna bhool jathe hain!!!!!

hey did u see the top terrace... why werent there any railings.... yeh KC bhi na!!! kya kya golmal karthe karthe hain.. unko bhi nahi pata!!!

ek side mein railings the.. doosre saide mein nahi hain...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•( kaun hai unke architect.. shasha hogi...)

wow maan was a hero in saving geet... eisa dhaka diya NT ko ki... woh to fly karke... niiche gir gayi!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

ARJUN bad timing yaar.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­.. kuch der pehle aatha tho jo dekhna tha woh to dekh letha!!!!!😑😑

now what will arjun do.. i think he will try to ruin annie!!!!! or MSK..ko bankrupt kar dega!!!!!!

actually not a good episode when we are all waiting for the shaadi .. and the written promo they show before 'geet' starts said.. aayie maan geet ko badhai de de shaadi main'.. somthing like that!!!!CryπŸ˜•

In the end... not a good episode.... sadness.. geet was so scared for maan at first!!! and then for herself, then for NT!!! poor girl kya kya sochegi!!!!

but i feel they will show shaadi tomorow.. what do u think....