Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-thank god for the precap!!!

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Hi crazies''.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

anyone smiling out there?????CryCryCry

Kya bolu mai??? Sapne to sapne hote hai!!!!!!!!!!!the DDLJ dialogue comes to mind "sapne dekho lekin unke pura hone ki shart mat rakho"'''CryCryCryCryCry

Why cant our maaneet have a little bit of happiness??? Kyu unhe khushi ki jhalak dikhti hai aur wo chin jati hai???? Kya maanga unhone??? Bas ek dusre ka saath''aur kuch nahi'..par ye bhi kismet ko gawara nahi'''..CryCryCryCry

CVs we have been waiting for this day since 19th april 2010.....and u messed it up!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

Sorry guys but todays aash's analysis will be sadu sadu'..(not in mood to appreciate anything today) Next time I will make up'pakka promise'..Smile
sorry DEE'..wont make u laugh today'..IXU,DEEPS n SPEE will have to make up my quota''..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my sisters n soutans???? Today u guys have to search for some light moments!!!!Smile

THE BEST PART OF THE ENTIRE EPISODE-------THE PRECAP!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U CVS FOR LETTING US KNOW THAT DREAMS DO COME TRUE''..

I WILL TAKE IT AS A POSITIVE SIGN THAT MARRIAGE IS DEF GONNA HAPPEN'.

THAT'S THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS PROMO BEING SHOWN AGAIN'.

MY BIGGEST DOUBT====

Where did brij disappear???????? Shoot to who karne wala than a????AngryAngryAngrywhats the logic here??? OuchOuchOuchWhy characters re playing hide n seek??? Jab jo free hai'chalo uska csene daal dete hai!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

COMING TO THE EPISODE====

CVs answered a few questions like how NT got geets no(but how did she get maans cell??Confused)and when it rang why not "i love u maan????" maan ne change kar diya????AngryAngry geet tereko pitegi!!!!AngryAngryAngry/why geet didn't call maan(here geet cud have called home noConfused)/why Nts arrival went unreported by immigration'.CCTV kya blue film banana ke liye lagaya tha???DeadDeadDeadDead Usme kyu nahi dekha ke geet kaha hai'..!!! AngryAngryAngryAngrybut panic me kuch samajh ta nahi hai so excused......So next time guys lets give them some leevay n not start bashing themmm'.

Geets fear was palpable''when the life of the person we love is threatened then hume aur kuch nahi dikhta'bas ek junoon sa cha jata hai'.use dekhne ka'geet reacted the same way'''ClapClap

Thank you CVs for not showing Geet begging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cud not have digested such a scene''not evr''ClapClapClapClap

I guess this was just a filler episode since GC is on holiday''DeadDeadDead

So I guess the invitation was for all the rasams n not shaadi per se'..shaadi to ho jayegi'SR ke liye wapsas ek intezaar'''..CryCryCryCryCrylets see if maaneet ki SR pehle hoti hai ya GurB*** ki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry

Tab tak IXU aur DEW ke SR scene ko rat lo''.LOLLOLLOLLOL

NTs bade bade ankhiya n her expressions were fab'..geet was so bechari..why???? ShockedShockedShockedShockedcudnt she have come forward n fought for the gun??? Why is she still the helpless maiden waiting for her savior??? We kno maan will come'but the tremendous groW*H of geets character justified a bettere fight'..AngryAngryAngryAngry

As expected maan came to save the day'..at the cost of what?? Lets find out tom'.Ouch

Arjun nahi ho sakta tha because then no villain left'..to take story forward'someone is needed'..i guessed that this is gonna happen kyuki aage aur kuch baca nahi tha in the current scenario'''

ARJUN=====

So finally we getting some action here''''..CVs heve decided to go back to revenge track bcoz marjanie romance is unpalatable'''.wud love to see arjuns dilemmna while nibhaoing his kasam'.him fighting his personal demons his love n his principles vs his love for his sis n his burn for revenge'..

Me looking forward to see this script'provided they stick to it n come out with decent storyline''.

Arjun not trusting maan was expected'.how can a brother mistrust his own eyes'.arjun is now burning with revenge ki bhaavna'''..interestingly he is saying MAAN whereas NT keeps saying GEET''.why so??? I kno NT bhadkaoed arjun against maan n not geet but still why????

Ok guys what happened to gun???? Nts fingerprints essential for maan to be proven innocent'.plz koi use sambhaal ke rakho'.Now again here'I think maan shud have called police immediately n given statement b4 someone maroes ulta patta!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

In this context I don't mind seeing marjanies so-called0romance'..

REPURCUSSIONS======

Cvs u promised us a dream wedding with lots of happiness.is this what u call a dream???? More like a nightmare'.CryCryCryCry

how cud u ruin the most imp day of maaneets life with the spectre of NT hanging over them like a death gong????? Why cudnt this drama have happened after the wedding'.????CryCryCryCryCry

I so wanted a peaceful wedding'with happiness evident in their eyes n love n only love shining on them'''.

If this is not gonna happen then let it be a dramatic wedding wherein they take their pheras in front of everyone b4 police takes away maan or something'...i alwaz pictured maan grabbing geets hands n taking the pheras like the KBM seq........there has to be some dramatic element if threre is no love.....i cudnt bear a sad sad wedding''''..plz plz plz''''..CryCryCry

so for the repercussions keep watching GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI....SOMWAR SE SHANIWAR RAAT SADHE NAU BAJE.....SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile 

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 14 January 2011 at 10:09am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05alu5123mahalaxmikwhitepearltazeen_29milliiixxuYasmeen786drdee142--aarthi--bharkhasumona28Silentsoulmysterygurl1427RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

@aash
@ hima
I agree with you . Is the jail track happen on story or Gurmeet's vaccation can't  understand .And when the vaccation start. I am frusteted today after watched todays episode .Pata nahi  CVs ka plan kya hai .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 14 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrno--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I guess some of our questions have been answered ... abt how NT's arrival was not informed ...The cv's nowadays are doing that every time to us ... they keep us hanging for answers the before day ... & give us answers next day ...LOLcv's are playing with our feelings ...LOLWink

This arjun is a big confused atma ... kabhi haan boltha hain ... kabhi naa boltha hain ... he really does not know wht he needs ... before he could open his heart out romeo disturbed him ...

& this arjun he clearly lied to romeo whn enquired abt NT ... agar mann main chor nahin hain tho sach bol sakhtha tha ... but he lied ... means ... he was scared ... was he really ... did he have some other motive behind his lie ... or ... so that annie does not MU him ... or was it some thing else ...

NT ...she is a serious Nut case ... who always thinks she is right even if she does the biggest crime on earth still she is Innocent ...

friends any one find a new word for the actual word innocent which we have to use on geet & us crazies ... bcoz NT is using the word Innocent so we can't use it anymore ...LOL

blaming always geet for her mistakes ...
i am sorry NT I think U R confused atma like ur bro ... 
question to u - did geet go behind dev & beg him to marry her ...

no it was you NT who chose geet 4 Dev 4 her money ... now blaming geet 4 ur miseries ... U chose her bcoz of her jahil bhai & darji ... & now blaming geet ...

P.S. :- My mom was also cursing NT today ... she saw NT was hanging & asked me wht happnd ...

me - she came to kill geet ... but MSK came & saved her & by mistake whn his hand touched her she fell off ...

mom - 1)whn u do any thing bad 2 others ... u will b the 1    to suffer ... 2)u sow what u reap ...

arjun ... definitely MU maan ... yesterday he was talking about principles ...
4 his sister he washed all his principles away ... & is planning on using annie ...

now the revenge drama starts ... as annie & geet already believe him ..... arjun will try to first get on to the good books of maan ... then he will play his cards ...

before arjun thinks about revenge ... can't he use his brain .... just like NT has biased memory .... looks like he too has the same ...

arjun for once can't you see that it's NT's fault .... ok if u can't see ... atleast ... u should know that how bad she wants revenge .... so can't you understand ... that she entered KM for only revenge ....

arjun if U or anyone enquires ... thy can easily find out ... it was NT who entered KM .... when she was not even invited .... let me tell you maan / geet did not go after her .....

have u realised arjun ... Y did NT even visit ... KM ... why was she carrying a gun ... U can find the gun with her finger prints on it ...

what about the threatening phone calls to geet's cell ...

NT herself has proof against her arjun ...

how can you over look all this for your psyco sister ... well that's bcoz u urself are a confused atma ... with no brain ...

now coma main reh kar bhi NT maan geet ko pareshan karegi ... yeh brij kahan gayab ho gaya all of a sudden ...

Edited by dewdropred - 14 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlixxudrdee142bharkhasumona28sptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat a day to me full of cleaning just now logged to IF  tat too to watch Geet coz ma star one connection add on pack gets disconnected today and i totally forgot to recharge it...

really aashu thanks for the precap...otherwise i wud have died of fear ...

today's epi was super fast ....NT again blaming Geet for the state she is in totally forgetting tat she was the master plan of the mess she created...

wasn't she the one who brought Geet in their life spply her's as she is mentioning tat often by agreeing in second marriage for her hubby darling...

i have one dbt guys wat happened to Brij is his track over for now...will NT become +ve after she recovers from Coma Gods knws wen...will Arjun come to knw the truth abt wat actually NT did...

Geet running for saving his love soooo cute.... she stands upto NT specifiying tat Maan will not leve her if anything happens to me...

and Maan her true saviour always being by her side in need is again there to save her....

fate clearly played with NT ...tat she had it coming to her...

Maan and Geet were too sweet in helping her tryign to save hertho she was a threat to Geet's life many time....and maan being true gentle man forgot the bad deed she did and was shouting NT wen she fell down ....

will NT lose mind may b forget everything... after regains from coma...now wat r the CV's cooking...

is Maan going to go to jail strait after marriage Plz CV's dnt do like tat....

another question

won't arjun never ever use his brain ah

Edited by aarthirajendran - 14 January 2011 at 10:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFansumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hi guys

Episode

Depressing - Too Predictable - New opening for future track

Annie - Arjun

Arjun dropped his defenses & accepted Annie into his life. May be was to share with her his bit of the story & if had done it Annie could have helped him with the whole truth.
But nothing such happened & again he learns only half truth that accuses Maan for NT's state.....Arjun  to be getting undue importance owing to this new turn of events & Brij now has chances to find a partner not prey in Arjun who is now not going to abide by right - wrong & letting go of his principles too.

Annie saw oasis of happiness & now has a long desert to cross.

NT

NT... cheat that she is she lies & forces Geet to step out  from Maan's protective shield ....& blames Geet for her present lonely state ... Again she underestimates Maan Singh Khurana & suffers the consequences of her own  wrong doing ...She is put in comma .. given break but still she remains as the major player controlling Arjun's emotions & future events

KC Boys

Thankfully they did their job well & so Maan though late but reaches Geet in time.

MAAN & Maan ki GEET

Geet having heard threat to Maan's life agrees to meet NT ..but knowing her she wisely tries to contact Maan but bad luck.
She again corrects NT to stop falsely accuse her for her condition & rather start seeing the truth that she herself is the  one who has been messing with everyones esp. Geet's life .When NT resolves to shoot her & taunts her to remember the face of one person she wants to ..no prizes for guessing...Maan not just comes as her plea for his safety, cry in fear but as answer to her prayers .. her Saviour.
Maan steps in & the whole picture changes .... Geet is saved & NT gets a taste of her punishment.

Being a noble soul & family man Maan makes every attempt to save NT & later on to clear facts & console Arjun. Love this man, Maan.

For the CVs

Plz do not give Arjun - Annie too much undue importance than needed...
they were introduced as 'Supporting Cast' NOT PARALLEL LEADS
be it negative or positive so maintain that or God Bless this Show

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 14 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxumilliidrdee142--aarthi--sptrnoSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFansumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@Aash & Hima - Loved reading you girls ..guess no one is happy out here
yes again the dreamy precap back but with SBS announcing the nightmare ahead i don't feel too happy about the upcoming wedding too, if its to result in 'jail yatra'...

Edited by nanditasingh - 14 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuRajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28Loquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@nandu.....grt post.....
agree with u girl......... seems no one is in mood to write much...no guesses why.....
brij n arjun can never join hands dear.coz if brij does that...arjun will be in inkling of doubt...why bro wants to kill sis...after seeing brij ki psychogiri...
somehow dont see that happening.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnonanditasingh

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

today's episode has many loopholes....i am really disappointed again.....cvs can we have peaceful wedding at least...enough of drama....

not in a mood for analysis today....
nt is evil....my god she blames geet ...where as she is only one respossible for her plight.....
how can nt got maan's cell i don't understand....what about the maan i love ringtone..

yesterday only i said...arjun's character i don't understand....it's high time he use his own brain...
just beause he saw his sister lying down he is ready to use annie...what happended to asool?

i guess everbody is unhappy with geet or msk's jail yatra.......lets see how the cvs play this one out..

i have only one complain.....when dev and nt should be in jail they are sending msk or geet to prison....

Edited by rajeev the best - 14 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top