karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i hope whatever viren is doing is just to get nivi's love and not for revenge which is his first goal..
i can see him as a pshyco lover but not as a villan...if not definitely i ll stop watching this show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinha_2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm a silent reader of this forum.nd i'm a die hard fan of "Nivren".bt i'm really scared nw.i dnt want him as a villain.if he is cheating on nivi,she will never trust anyone in her life nd ofcourse she needs some happy in her life rt?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
RELaxxx yaarr . Viren is a main lead Hero n he definatelyy lovess Nivi veryy much n whtever he is dong , it is just 2 catch d MP . as he promised 2 Nivi tht he will expose d real MP . So just chill . Ct's r just scaring us n thatzz it . hav faith in Viren . He is a SWEETHEART
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

RELaxxx yaarr . Viren is a main lead Hero n he definatelyy lovess Nivi veryy much n whtever he is dong , it is just 2 catch d MP . as he promised 2 Nivi tht he will expose d real MP . So just chill . Ct's r just scaring us n thatzz it . hav faith in Viren . He is a SWEETHEART

So well said,  even am thinking the same thing,  hope this is the reason he gave money to the resort people,  May be he already has an Idea the MP is he just wants to get proof and then show it to Nivi
karthik80 thumbnail
ya hope so.. today s the only day nivi smiled thro' out.. if viren turns to be negative then we cant see her smile after that...
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
do shuttle bi ths 2 side reason...bi viewin ths mere heart dha dhak kar rehe hei.............

biatchali thumbnail
its alll tooo much....a part of me thinks what if the CTs made him all loving so that when he turns around and is doing it for revenge it is all that much more shocking coz all we have seen is a loving viren...i think they will drag this...we just wont know what to make of viren for a while..im a die hard fan NivRen and i will be gutted if it is for any other reason but love...may just like u stop watching the show or just watch it once in a blue moon...i like kinshuk...but i was never a fan of his till he played viren sood so im not sure if i would even watch it just for him....yea viren sood would still b dere but i want viren sood to be loving not hating
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the best part of viren's character is that what all promises he makes he never breaks it and sees that it is fulfilled.he promised that he will find the real stalker and if it is viren himself then nivi's love for him will turn into hatred.it will be difficult for him to gain her heart oncemore.
biatchali thumbnail

Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

the best part of viren's character is that what all promises he makes he never breaks it and sees that it is fulfilled.he promised that he will find the real stalker and if it is viren himself then nivi's love for him will turn into hatred.it will be difficult for him to gain her heart oncemore.

I agree about the promises bit...but thing is at beggining he promised to take revenge on nivi.....what happened to that promise....thats what i dont get it...i love his pormises whenever he saves nivi...but i cant get it out my head his first ever promise..