India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Ka Dushman -Chand! (Page 2)

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
evn i thought it cud b chand but then.........his bro is also thr!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvffkhan

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

i thought it was Chand as well
but it cud be his evil bro, this cud be making way for his entry which is happening soon....

yep tht wht i was thinkin....after she finds out the truth..or during..abhay's b-day party!! tht wud be fun to see actuallyyy...wht happened bet them....
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Somehow, Chand doesn't seem to be that person. One reason, either Abhay doesn't know about it or if he did, he would have killed Chand already or won't be staying with him atleast as his son. Same is true with Abhay's brother. Again, I can't imagine Abhay being brotherly with a treacherous person.

Second logic I think is the interview for Chand mentioned about his interest in making Vampires and it was mentioned that that's why he is not against Pia's and Abhay's friendship. He sees her as a potential Vampire if she falls in love with Abhay. And that could be true with Danish too. He sees the evil in Danish and thinks that he could make him Vampire too.

But  you may not know, if writers have different storylinein their minds and they have other reasons for Chand to support Danish.   

Can't think who else it could be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvkaushiki9ffkhan

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I think its Abhay's Brother who will enter soon & ChandEena never seen that they want to hurt Abhay

I think  ChandEena help Abhay to take revenge from Raja so Abhay always obey them

Edited by -sim- - 14 January 2011 at 9:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay would've killed Chand if he had a hand in this. I'm pretty sure it's not him :)

Thats also true....but then if his evil bro survives..why wont abhay be able to kill him..Oh i know b/c his bro wud be stronger than him....cuz he'd be drinkin humans blood..oh yea..(vamp. Diaries)

I don't know if it was his bro.
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
guys i think Chand is not involved in all this
bt it could b that when Abhay was waiting 4 Mitz in jungle, King's man caught him & left him half dead abd chaand-Haseena turned him into a Vampire....

-sim-daisyluv

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

guys i think Chand is not involved in all this
bt it could b that when Abhay was waiting 4 Mitz in jungle, King's man caught him & left him half dead abd chaand-Haseena turned him into a Vampire....

I would rather have story go this way.

daisyluvkaushiki9

fowzia Newbie
fowzia
fowzia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I think two things....that Abhays evil bro....would either be a vamp...or even a werewolf....he is supposed to be the new boss of Panchi...his arrival...coincides with the timing of when the werewolves arrived...I know it is also a possibility that Shaurya could be the werewolf...as it too coincides with the timing of the werewolves arrival...but that could be a diversion by the writers...anys back to the topic...possibility that two brothers loved the same girl...but the evil brother may have advised the King of Abhay and Maithlis relationship....thinking to get Abhay out of the way....but no knowing that...it would be the death of Maithli...

As the story is a figment of a writers imagination...who says that the writers can't create two blood brothers...one as a vampire and the other as a werewolf???????????

-sim-daisyluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index